Is this not the best album to get wasted to in 2015?

Is this not the best album to get wasted to in 2015?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z_yRDQPel5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes it's great

yes if youre 13

>poptimism

kys

I'm 21, what's a better album to get wasted to, then? I have like 375 mL of vodka to get through.

W H Y T H E Y P U T T H E D I C K I N T H E P U S S Y

>YEAH I SMOKE POT
>YEAH I LOVE BEEF
>I DON'T GIVE A FUCK
>I AIN'T NO HIPPIE

FUCK YOU

>HIS PENIS HAS A BOIL

well if you like it then it is the best album to get wasted , dont forget to buy that liquid she uses on the cover , put it before you get wasted or you will forget

What's *your* favorite album to get wasted on?

By the way I don't know if you like Bjork enough to get the reference, but she has a song that goes, "he's Venus as a boy," and I have humorously misinterpreted it into "his penis has a boil."

that's pretty funny, man. my only experience with Bjork is listening to Debut once or twice, and i'm pretty sure i started listening to Vespertine one time. i've enjoyed for the most part every track that i've heard of hers, plus she's really cute even though she is 50

i don't know where the meme that this album was bad came from

i mean, i do know it comes from p4k and fantano but shit it's nowhere near as bad as these people are making it out to be

what everybody else does when they are in the nighclub or festival getting wasted

FUCK ME TILL YOU STOP BABY TALKING

bjork is dope as hell dude, you ought to listen to more of her shit
it really isn't, I mean everybody was like *holy*shit*this*album*is*the*worst* but it really was not so bad
i've listened to enough lady gaga, all right?
I like that song when I'm wasted

hell yeah nigga

high five

self bump, dipshits. I'm never going to let this thread die. I'm drunk. Rec me some albums. Please.

Okay so you're drunk and you're listening to music. What music do you choose?

I am way too drunk to even operate my own respiration. Please tell me what you prefer

>too drunk to even operate my own respiration

maybe if you put as much effort into breathing as you are typing you wouldn't be having this issue

Hey user, would you please contribute to the conversation? I wanna know what people listen to when they are wasted as hell. Thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=z_yRDQPel5Y

anthony is way too gay for me to take his position seriously

i listen to the sound of my balls slapping against your mother's chin, nerd