Post your favorite album and how healthy you are currently

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=781qcAHKseI
youtube.com/watch?v=yQuSbIpvnnw
youtube.com/watch?v=miH5tDoGNV4
youtube.com/watch?v=cJCIDWWSwg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've gone deaf in one ear from ear wax build up, and I have a rash, but other than that I'm fine.

/fit/

fell off my skateboard today and got a really big hemorrhaging bruise on my hip but it doesn't actually hurt much (yet)

Probably have arthritis.
Severely depressed about 65% of the time. Casually suicidal.

Jesus christ I'm a stereotype.

Anemia. Minor but neverending depression (not always sad, just never happy). Not sad enough to kill myself but not at against dying at any moment.

>inb4 faggy emo kid

Anxiety, ADHD, PTSD,but it's all medicated so I'm doing okay.

> check 'em
American Football user here. I feel you.

normie

same album

BMI recently reached the overweight range and I'm struggling with untreated mental illness, but thankfully I'm doing everything in my power to fix everything and become happier

The test said I have manic depression

Whats weird is that I thought I just had regular depression

Tool AEnima

Manic depressive disorder (currently popping quetiapine)

Barrett's esophagus

Good taste in music :)

Good luck with everything. It's hard dealing with both mental illness and body weight issues. I was anorexic for the longest time.

>Minor but neverending depression (not always sad, just never happy). Not sad enough to kill myself but not at against dying at any moment.
Das Chronic Depression

besides a few anomalous things here and there, totally fine.

I feel a pea sized 3rd ball in my sack and I dont know what it is. Other than that all is good

I have dyslexia and probably a bunch of mental problems

this makes perfect sense

In one physical I had, the doctor told me all of my blood levels were precisly on target for my age/health and that I basically couldn't be healthier. I run a lot and have low BF, but my diet is pretty average. Thankful for winning the genetic lottery

As to mental health, I get angry/stressed pretty easy, but overall I have very few problems physically or mentally.

this could be very bad user, see a doctor asap

I like sea wolf leviathan and I'm currently in the ER

Anxiety, holy shit.

I can't ever sleep because I'm worrying about shit like dying alone, my dog dying, my grandmother dying, dying in general, etc. for no reason at all. I'm fine during the day though.

I'm depressed a lot too but it's not anything serious

Physically-wise, I am incredibly sedentary. Haven't done any serious physical activities in a long time.

I'm mentally sane for now, but I kinda feel something bad will come to me now that I've become a NEET.

Are you on anything for it? I used to have constant panic attacks so bad I couldn't breathe. I take zoloft now and I'm so much better.

a little too high body fat percentage, but otherwise fine.

basically, FUCKING NORMIE
congrats tho lol

thanks. it sucks pretty bad but thankfully i have a good support system and everything lately seems to be going uphill for me, even if it's all happening very slowly

I found out recently that my bladder has fallen into my ballsack, but im in great shape besides that.

keep it up user

No, this is a more recent development. It's only been happening for about one month now, and I'm planning on seeing a doctor about it soon. It's not panic attacks, more just me worrying for about an hour, crying a bit, and going to sleep.

Physically I'm pretty good other than the fact that I tremble sometimes and smoke a lot. Mentally it's all fucked it's been called depression, bipolar, anxiety, or adhd depending on the doctor or therapist you asked

HOW

>skateboard

It's been a while since I was 14.

Back in January I took a bunch of salvia, 25d-nbome and lsd and since I've exhibited signs of HPPD

It's not bad enough to be a hindrance though, it is most obvious right after I wake up, if I look at a wall for more than a few seconds patterns start to appear. Also now when I smoke ganj there are very pronounced psychedelic visuals

Weak body as a whole. Won't last more than a decade or two, that's for sure

well i've actually been this way for as long as i remember, and no one's ever mentioned anything about it to me, so i didn't think much about it. I only found out by some random googling about hernias.

It goes away, trust me. Give it time. A lot of time.

doing very well physically, started going to the gym and i'm already seeing positive progress

mentally i'm fucked

>not getting with the times this badly

Drink lots of water.

Well, I just got diagnosed with Vitiligo. It's left me with a blotch of white skin on my face (I'm mulatto). But also, I have some form of vitiligo that only affects one half of my body. Specifically the right half in my case. So that left me with a lot of white hair on the right side of my head (and my body, including my eyebrows, facial hair, and body hair, but still, only on the right half) It's not dangerous, but the white blotches could spread.

I also have a cyst along my jawline

bipolar- quite athletic though, I go hiking a lot

willing to share pics?

not actually depressed or suicidal believe it or not

i do have the worst case of ADHD that i know though

enjoy being young

lol

>mentally
haven't left house and talked to human beings in 5 years
talk to inanimate objects and myself for stimulation
>physically
body is deformed from spending my childhood and developmental years laying in bed 24 hours a day, on the verge of death

Tinnitus.

This is a great album

>I'm mulatto
youtube.com/watch?v=781qcAHKseI

Quit codeine cold turkey. Waiting for the withdrawal to set in. It's better than dying, going to an aa meeting tomorrow.

Doing okay. Was doing speed and drinking a lot last month so I quit and cut down, respectively. My liver thanks me for it.

Jesus Christ

This makes me sad user. Are you healthy enough to go outside and move around?

How the hell does that even happen? Can't they clean it out?

not him

when i go to the doc they clean them out pretty effectively for free using hot water being shot in there but you cant actually do it at home nearly as reliably with some cheap store kit so wax builds up in there if you have small ear canals like me. also q tips dont do shit so dont use those

Frequent cronic migraines, and I pass out for no reason a lot of the time. Doctors can't figure out why, aside from that I have Scoliosis, but I'm pretty healthy all in all.

Anxiety, clinical depression, horrible digestive problems. Medicated. Getting fat because of meds.

Well I couldn't get a very good picture of my splotch but here's one of my hair. I'm 20 for reference.

The other side of my head is completely black

There's a good chance you have testicular cancer. See a doctor IMMEDIATELY.

I'm planning on getting it cleared out. It's not the wax that tends to be the problem for me. I can hear fine for ages, then out of the blue I'll have a bath and the water'll get stuck in the ear because of the wax. So at the minute I can hardly hear out of it, but I'm going to get it cleaned out soon.

Diagnosed shizoid personality disorder here

Brandon?

Got a cough recently. Not really too unhealthy I guess. Not really /fit/ either. My problems are probably lack of sunlight and sleep deprivation.

ITT

>hahah i have this but i'm fine otherwise
>dude you're going to fucking die
>what no

Nope

I have that same thing as well user, I went to a few different urologists because I was afraid I had a hernia or something, but its something called a spematacele (not sure if that's how you spell it). They said it doesn't really do anything aside from sit there and be annoying, but you should probably go see a doctor anyway.

The thing is that its not on either of my testicles, its kinda just floating around. Plus I feel like its been there for as long as I remember. Probably will notify my doctor during my check up in 2 weeks tho to be safe

*Spermatocele
My bad, hope this helps you out.

oh thats pretty neat

I got a tuft of white hair on my head, but my mom says it's because she dropped me on my head as a baby

Yeah thats literally the exact thing I have, I thought it was a third testicle for awhile lol.

Okay good. I searched it and it seems to describe what I have. I'm still gonna check with a doctor but this made me a little less stressed out

I went on cruise last month and gained 10 pounds and I've gained another 5 pounds since I got home so I'm around 200 pounds now which is the heaviest I've ever been.

I personally don't think I have anything wrong with me but my general health doctor (I refuse to see a therapist and can't afford one) has recommended I get psychiatric help immediately. I'm just really in love with my ex. Also I have suicidal thoughts regularly and can't get out of bed a lot but I don't think that's permanent, you know? I don't see myself having that problem in ten years if I don't kill myself. For awhile I heard voices and thought there were demons watching me and had dissociative episodes but that's basically all gone sans some weird visual freaks and occasionally dissociation. It's not that bad. Only real problem are the suicidal thoughts and I can't sleep at night running thoughts

OCD, major depressive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, and recently diagnosed PPD.

I also love Greg Cartwright's work nearly as much as Andy Partridge's.

youtube.com/watch?v=yQuSbIpvnnw
youtube.com/watch?v=miH5tDoGNV4
youtube.com/watch?v=cJCIDWWSwg4

Currently suffering from what I know now to be a vision disorder called visual snow. No known cure and it's driving me insane, imagine tinnitus only visual. Had a little cry, feeling a bit better now.

Chicks don't seem to notice either, so I haven't thought about getting it removed. Its been like 2 years since I was diagnosed, but they make me come back in once a year to see if its gone down.

getting a little fat, scoliosis is hurting my upper back and neck more and more as each day passes, but mentally too weak and depressed to care. I'd be better off dead.

Great album choice, user.

too skinny, appetite is always fucked, always shit everything I eat in minutes. Other than that I have some mild OCD and ADD that ain't super bad

i'm healthy enough to move around

severe social phobia/agoraphobia keeps me inside

i don't like to look out the window or really acknowledge the outside world because it brings a lot of derealization, so i boarded down the window back in 2011

I HAVE THIS SHIT AS WELL AS TINNITUS BROTHER IM GONNA KILL MYSELF

Jesus, I'm sorry man.

I think I have a post-nasal drip or some shit. Yknow when you have a cold, and you sniff in really hard, and everything that was in your nose goes back into your throat? And then you do that thing with your throat where you get some phlegm into your mouth? I have had that for the past year and a half. It's annoying as fuck to have to constantly clear my throat of that shit and spit it out

I should maybe probably go to the doctor soon

I'm the opposite, sometimes when I'm in my house I have to step outside because I get freaked out that I can't see through walls. I guess I get paranoid that it isn't there even though I know it is. Its really annoying, sometimes it happens with the fact that I can't see behind me, and it really ruins my day. Its been getting better though. Maybe I should see a psychiatrist.

oh and I'm tone deaf in my left ear which kinda sucks but it's been with me my whole life so I don't know what it's like to have perfect hearing

I've had this my entire life, and I'm a singer. I spend half the day coughing that shit up, but gargling warm salt-water helps a lot.

Do you get out to do groceries/other essential stuff?

Wear glasses.
Cycle about 30km a day. But could and should be fitter.

adhd REAL bad, anxiety though i often force myself to ignore how anxious i am and do shit

get help. jesus fuck

>tfw sheltered as fug as a kid
>tfw never did any normal kid things because always too scared to
>tfw spent all of high school playing vidya
>ended up with nothing to show for it but a severe case of social autismo

i'm just realizing all of this now too

thanks mom

Please elaborate?

>force myself to ignore how anxious i am and do shit
typical shit for brains bowie fan doesnt even understand what anxiety is but wants to be a special snowflake too

I can't really afford to eat, so I've lost a shitload of weight.

I can see my rib cage, doesn't seem healthy

Also i get sharp pains in my right knee, always have a sore throat in the mornings, and I suffer from hayfever/sneezing all the time from my dusty ass shithole of a home.

Pretty fucking unhealthy by the sound of it.

I'm fat but other then that i'm a pretty normal guy.

>40 pounds overweight
>Vape

>I personally don't think I have anything wrong with me but...

sounds sorta like my father, but he is a paranoid schizophrenic

my father does anything for me that requires going outside since my mother disowned me, i never learned any life skills or how to drive/do normal things so he pays my rent, gets groceries for me and does my laundry sometimes, i just have to be careful to stretch it all out for as long as possible, like right now i've been wearing the same clothes for 2 weeks

it's really dehumanizing but i can't go outside no matter what, i was a mute and a shut-in that didn't go to school as a child as well, my only experience with the world is the internet where i have spent my entire life

>I can't really afford to eat

Why the hell are on Sup Forums then. Go get a job dude, I don't want you to die.

>I personally don't think I have anything wrong with me but...
>+653 characters

ok

jesus christ, are there even any documents that prove you exist?

A better wording is saying that these problems are temporary in my mind