Actually good music for the feels?

Link related. Wondering who makes actually good feel music?

youtube.com/watch?v=mSdPgrrnnn0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVOSPb9B1SU
youtube.com/watch?v=ADa7n1fM12g
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZUQ59UjCR0
youtube.com/watch?v=TTAU7lLDZYU
youtube.com/watch?v=hPD-a1FjUtU
youtube.com/watch?Laby3lFjKD8
youtube.com/watch?v=frGbGBKDhaI
soundcloud.com/johnrodriguez-420/jr-think-about-it
youtube.com/watch?v=d82zxqZHUo8
youtube.com/watch?v=9O-YaYUtht0
youtube.com/watch?v=OtBHfxU2wmc
youtube.com/watch?v=xBTqRd09y3E
youtube.com/watch?v=qL5wDCKIGNw
youtube.com/watch?v=E0AEHwiRBAY
youtube.com/watch?v=ilWkr9EvpAA
youtube.com/watch?v=QUMuDWDVd20
youtube.com/watch?v=pAPyGLfqozc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=EVOSPb9B1SU

>tfw gonna die a virgin

What should i listen to

Deathconsciousness

I can confirm with this album. It's 1:00 am and I'm lying awake listening to it

youtube.com/watch?v=ADa7n1fM12g

Transatlanticism - Death Cab for Cutie

the whole album is feels af and unifies the story, this is my favorite track tho

>tfw it's my favourite album
>tfw i want to die to Untitled

Nick Drake

You won't die a virgin anyway. Worst comes to worst you can always hire a prostitute, if it's such a big deal.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZUQ59UjCR0
well OP, it seems you could use some...
>TIME OUT FOR FUN

youtube.com/watch?v=TTAU7lLDZYU

>You won't die a virgin anyway. Worst comes to worst you can always hire a prostitute, if it's such a big deal.

>if it's such a big deal

I love how everyone who isn't a virgin just instantly forgets how much anxiety it caused in them before they lost it. "Hurrr pussy aint no problem d00d haha don't make such a big deal out of it faggot it's like super easy 2 get pussy bro just b urself"

Fuck you

t. virgin

youtube.com/watch?v=hPD-a1FjUtU

whatever you dumb faggot

have fun thinking you're superior cause "I don't care about such petty things as sex. I am the superior human because I read Kafka and listen to Godspeed You Black Emperor" or whatever other horseshit you cook up to try and flex your muscles on the god damn internet

Fuck you

do you have a link to it on youtube thats not live? shit's blocked for me familia

Not him but you get to the point where you're so horny you don't even care. You eventually say fuck anxiety and go for it. Just have to put yourself in those situations and build it up I guess.

>Not him but you get to the point where you're so horny you don't even care. You eventually say fuck anxiety and go for it. Just have to put yourself in those situations and build it up I guess.

I am 20 and know a literal 30 year old virgin. I'm going to end up just like him, I already know it because we're extremely similar people. I've already made up my mind to kill myself on my 28th birthday just so I don't have to be a 30 year old virgin. Jesus

You won't die a virgin. Sex isn't that great. After having it 5 times you'll just think: "So this is it huh? I mean we can do it on the table or I can choke her or she could grab my balls or something. Maybe we could try more foreplay next time?".

And it will sneak up on you. Not many people die as virgins and you won't be an exception. Don't stress about it, just keep on your toes. I know it sucks but it will happen. And honestly, *IT* isn't too lifechanging. You don't feel different after losing your virginity.

Chin up and don't be a cunt.

>not Christian Brothers
youtube.com/watch?Laby3lFjKD8

u cant really go wrong with any of his songs
they are all rather depressing
but the melody and the mood of between the bars is his most poignant

youtube.com/watch?v=frGbGBKDhaI

soundcloud.com/johnrodriguez-420/jr-think-about-it

>Hip-Hop
>Positivity
>Feels
>Real Shit

ok OP I'm gonna give you feels (at least they work for me)

youtube.com/watch?v=d82zxqZHUo8

youtube.com/watch?v=9O-YaYUtht0

youtube.com/watch?v=OtBHfxU2wmc

youtube.com/watch?v=xBTqRd09y3E

youtube.com/watch?v=qL5wDCKIGNw

enjoy :)

youtube.com/watch?v=E0AEHwiRBAY

youtube.com/watch?v=ilWkr9EvpAA

youtube.com/watch?v=QUMuDWDVd20

Ooo that's good.

youtube.com/watch?v=pAPyGLfqozc

Might be a bit too poppy for you lot, it's just what I've been gravitating toward as of late. As well as darkwave music. Somebody get me started on Black Tape For a Blue Girl? The debut album is not always the best introduction to a band. Pic unrelated.

I have no anxiety about dying a virgin. I don't care about losing my virginity, I just want to spend time with someone I love. The only thing I worry about is dying alone. But I'm young so I'll find the right girl in time. My time will come :)