Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/geyserbastion/what-did-he-mean-by-this
clyp.it/iqu4qdms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have a desktop wallpaper for your trouble

I'm also requesting this.
Here's a picture

dank

>He appeared on Celebrity Big Brother in 2005, in order to pay off his outstanding tax bills, and was voted as the winner of the series. He was formally bankrupt at the time under his real name. He used some of his winnings to improve the engine of his London black cab; the television show Pimp My Ride UK customised it to make it suit him. After the cab was "pimped", it had twenty speakers, eight amps, two DVD players, fifteen TV screens and a camera on the grille linked to one of the screens, the sign saying TAXI on the top was changed to PIMP, and it had purple paint on the outside.

dank

>Bez detailed an incident during a Happy Mondays gig at Manchester's The Haçienda nightclub in 1986. In the middle of the set he fell off the stage and cut his forehead. In the book he writes: "The doc tells me to take it easy and put my feet up. I thought, 'I'm not fucking havin' that'. I got some of [lead guitarist] Moose's acid, dripped it in the cut and ran back out with me shakers. Fuckin' raz!"
Is there any way of stopping this madman?

let's make this a thing

I'm busy atm working on a new track but should I paused that and do this?

Yes

which aldean track

Burnin' It Down

Burnin' It Down or Too Fast

what are the meme parts from the happy mondays song? just twisting melon man or?

Try getting some of the piano chords and the guitar riff, maybe the "call the cops" bit in there as well

I really wish Happy Mondays had crossed paths with Fugazi in the late 80s. That would've been amazing.

done it all except without the sirens part damn

Let's hear it then

uploading to soundcloud

soundcloud.com/geyserbastion/what-did-he-mean-by-this

sc deleted it coz the aldean sample
here's a clyp.it version

clyp.it/iqu4qdms

Thank you for this

>he actually did it
The absolute madman

>that bridge

real patrician shit 10/10 dj aaron