This is seriously one of the best albums I've listened to so far this year. Not even memeing

This is seriously one of the best albums I've listened to so far this year. Not even memeing.

Other urls found in this thread:

pilotredsun.bandcamp.com/album/achievement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll ignore the fact that you're a tripfag just because I absolutely agree. This thing is fucking great. I wasn't sexpecting it from PRS considering he tends to be an ironic meme man but he actually came out made a pretty good album

*listening*

>I'll ignore the fact that you're a tripfag
as you should, since he made no statement calling attention to his name
that, dear newfag, is how the community works: the person uses tris if he wants, and it's your duty not to call attention to it, ok?
now don't be mad at me, I'm only helping you to understand board culture, since you probably just came here from /r9k/ or Sup Forums or Sup Forums

Link?

pilotredsun.bandcamp.com/album/achievement

It fits extremely well with the type of videos pilotredsun makes

42 minutes in, I am bored, want to click out.
It's trying too hard to be special, like shitty EDM or something.
I had fun for a few tracks now it's just annoying, great openning track tho, but the rest of the album is just bland and the homogenious.
4 may be 5/10
(me)

sorry babe i'll try and be better next time :(

Where the fuck is the volume slider?

it's ok
kiss me

sounds like you're inexperienced musically

I'd say elseq 1-5 is the AOTY, but this is up there

you are obviously a trip user who turned it off to say this

You might've enjoyed it more if you knew about the kind of stuff pilotredsun does with his videos before listening to it (assuming you didn't.)

Though I think someone who hasn't watched any of his videos could really enjoy this album if they had a good idea as to what to expect.

I'm enjoying what I've heard so far with all the tape hiss and echos

(still me)
I liked the song "thanks" and "greetings", do they have more layers than the rest?
I see it building up some kind of monophonic atmosphere, but i am not willing to make that leap.
i am not in to the song warsow, and fucking 8-train, nor funny animals.

I took it all serious, is this a meme?
k bye

yes
but you see, newfriend, you have to understand that what really matters in a post is what is under the name / date / time etc
now, be careful! we understand that you are not used to it since your older boards consists exclusively of meme pictures and green arrow posts, but here, some of the have lessons to be taught and information to be discussed!
I invite you, babby friend, for a fabulous adventure through the word of text discussion! you're going to see the unimaginable, the intriguing, the mysterious world of non-shitposting!
A land where it doesn't matter your name, and the content of the post is the thing considered while replying
Don't be scared! /r9k/ might seem comforting at this point and I get it, the light hurts! But look at yourself: So many bad threads made by your idol, the anonymous user! And how many made by namefags? Oh! None? Impressive!

TIME TO RISE AND SHINE ! YOU DESERVED OATS OF THE HIGHEST CALIBER !

>is this a meme?
In a way, it kind of is.

Also 8-train is the best song and your opinions are shit.

Album is slowly losing my interest after 8-train.

One of my electronic favorites as well this year. Warsaw is a certified jam. Thought it was going to be some meme shit as well based on his videos and the album art but once I heard that Warsaw track I knew this dude was on another level musically.

>mfw eating off brand chips as he's probably watching

I have been singing at church for 2 month now, i think i know what i am talking about.
and let me tell you, westboro baptist is not kind to those if Sup Forums

dear op, i took the time to listen 7/8ths of this album. I don't regreat it, but i wish it was better.

I can't tell if you're joking or not

no, you can't tell.

Holy shit kill yourself

I can feel the anger radiating from my screen

no i am praying, that's the power of jesus.
(you aren't funny, i thought you would continue the joke. bye, see you in /mlp)
bump