Marina>Taylor Swift
Marina>Kate Bush
Marina>Björk
Marina>Carly Rae Jepsen
Marina>Aurora
Marina>Poppy
Marina>Lauren Mayberry
Marina>The rest

Marina is the best, Music wise and Looks wise.

shut up jerk

no matter how many times you make this thread, it suddenly won't become true

more like
>it suddenly won't become interesting

i lost my marina folder somewhere on my travels
i would have posted her tits otherwise
can somebody fill in for me

>on my travels

what are you some kinda faggot?

yeah, i'm a miserable faggot

did that feel good

Her big tits are gone

Why would you say that? I've seen alot of hate against Marina on this board recently, like People saying she's "Old" "Ugly" and "Untallented". You're all fucking retards and you have a shit tier music taste when it comes to pop. Also what is up with these faggots calling Marina Ugly and Old? Marina is one of the most attractive women out there, And i bet you fat neckbeard Virgins couldn't say that to Marina's face, and even if you did i'd be there to protect her. You know what's funny? I can snap and kill every mother fucker on this board if we met IRL. Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what is happening. You guys talk big shit, But if i'm ever around you in IRL and i hear you talk shit about Marina then those will be your last words. Watch Yourselfes

I'd marinade her diamond if you know what i mean

Jesus christ did she get a breast reduction like Ariel Winters? Fucking pussy bitches

jerk because he posts such useless threads

Post rare Marinas

hmmmm
would you look at that

flat

T H I C C

weight loss has ruined her

she's still top tier waifu

WHY CANT PEOPLE JUST LIKE FEMALE ARTISTS
IT'S ALWAYS GOT TO BE "MY WAIFU IS BETTER THAN YOUR WAIFU" "DAILY REMINDER TO BE NICE TO GRIMES" "HABE YOU ACCEPTED OIR LORD AND SAVIOVR LAVREN" "I WANT TO FUCK BJORK"
CAN'T YOU TELL WE ARE ALL SICK OF YOUR FUCKING SHIT
NO ONE
CARES
MAKE A DAMN CONTAINMENT THREAD FIR FUCKS SAKE YOU GUYS ARE WORSE THAN THE KPG BECAUSE AT LEAST THERES ONLY ONE OF THOSE FUCKING THREADS

>implying female artists are talented and deserve to be held in any higher esteem than mere sexual objects

Why haven't you been nice to Grimes today, user?

Imagine how novel sex would be every day with grimes tho. She would never settle for vanilla.

I would be so nice to grimes' inner self, then graffiti her larger tittie, with an avalanche blessing of my ranch dressing.