What is the best black sabbath album, /mu? (this is pretty much just paranoid vs master of reality)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F7lRBM2U3nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My favorite is s/t so I'll say that one

I can see why it's good but I wouldn't consider it above all else, for the album that "invented heavy metal" a lot of songs sounds like something the who would make, with a more blue-sy influence

yes those are the other two albums that are arguable if you wanna be a snowflake

I listen to Master of Reality more these days cuz we all ruined Paranoid when we were 15 years old by overplaying it like "duuude, guitar rules!!"

doesn't change the fact that Paranoid is the better album

I'd imagine master of reality being more overplayed by 15 year olds due to weed

vol. 4 does have the best rock ballad on it, that being changes

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath is so underrated.

It doesnt get heavier than the main riff of the title track

does underrated = best though?

Heaven and Hell

all the good things about Sabbath but with a guy who can actually sing

>all the good things about Sabbath
No. Immidiately after Dio joined BS, they've lost their unique style and became just another metal band from 80s.

tell that to the riff on Sweet Leaf

quit plebbin this thread up

>having shit taste

kys

changes is honestly hilarious to me
it's like something right out of spinal tap but done unironically

the only thing that keeps it from being perfect us Who are you. Nothing against sinthetizers, but i just cannot stop thinking how a mammoth of a song that would be with a Iommi riff

Master of Reality for its flow and the killer riff on After Forever

dio never ate a fucking bats head therefore
Ozzy>Dio

you have to be 18 to post here

fuck you I cry to that song after jacking it to my ex

>not knowing Zero the hero OWNS everything Sabbath did after Sabotage

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath is lowkey their best album

hey to each their own man, i like the song for my reasons, you like it for yours

oh shiz my bad I thought you didn't like it and were dismissing it as a bad track in general, I'll go back to jacking it to my ex while crying nm then

its cool bro
have a nice day dude

I'm from Australia, it's like 3am so I'm gonna cry myself to sleep right bout now, you have a nice day

i mean not many of any of their music is bad, but my favourite is the s/t

>20 something replies in best Black Sabbath album thread
>Dio album gets mentioned before Paranoid

I like s/t because it kicks ass, but my favorite Sabbath track is on Technical Ecstasy
youtu.be/F7lRBM2U3nc

the 4th post in the thread retard

this is true

are you me?

Master of Reality with Paranoid in a close second. Into the Void is my favorite metal song of all time

black sabbath or paranoid is my favorite, paranoid i think is the best overall. but next 3 are great aswell so its really the case of which one is your favorite, it was a stupid question to begin with, that is if you expected people to fully agree on the same thing.

i am not you, i can't speak for that other guy though