Other urls found in this thread:

theghostlystore.com/collections/music/products/tobacco-sweatbox-dynasty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Top-tier psych rock

You start op

How about you contribute you lil fucknugget

does anyone have a link to dl this I can't find anything on the archive

You already posted it

>Y-you didn't forget about m-me, did you user?
>R-remember how surprised you were that I was r-really good?

AAAHHHHH

FRANKIE SINATRA

I don't even like country.

SUNSHIIIIIIIiiiIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIII

Top contenders so far

Not AOTY material

me on the far left

I honestly just listen to it on youtube and vinyl.

thanks for the help

Don't have one yet, but comes close.

HAARRMOOONYYYY

I'm still looking forward to it

>I honestly just listen to it on vinyl

i am patiently awaiting my cassette

Besides this and King Gizzard, this is the only other contender for me.

Still can't decide what format I want to buy it on personally

Cassette seems like the right way to enjoy it but the packaging for the LP looks pretty rad

the only true answer

this is not aoty OP

How do I get into this album, I got 4 tracks in and it just annoyed the hell out of me it sounds like white people trying to be black people

isn't like every format sold out?

Here's my favorites. Vixit is currently coming in number one but Elseq and Stare at the Devil are right behind it

this

I was lucky enough to get the colored vinyl, cassette and the hoodie for shits n giggles.
apparently they've got more of everything at ghostly
theghostlystore.com/collections/music/products/tobacco-sweatbox-dynasty

That Woods album that has a long ass name and Andy Stott - Too Many Voices

Please explain how any album with Frankie Sinatra on can possibly be AOTY. Makes absolutely no sense. Even if the rest of the album was flawless, you cannot have that song on the track listing and be a serious contender for AOTY.

this desu. it's not just bad or weak - it's a fucking abomination.

I'm stupid

>Pic Related

Best Aussie album this year
>inb4 the bar isn't very high

BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN

The only objectively good album on this thread

wrong

>contrarian Sup Forumstants with objectively shit taste.

Never change, Or gargle bleach. Either or.

>thinking Frankie Sinatra is shite
>contrarian

Oh and my AOTYSF is Blackstar, also hardly contrarian. Nice buzzwords though.

Contender for best album of the decade too
Amazing vanguarda paulista, Jazz-rock fusion record

Haven't enjoyed many new albums this year to be honest.

This is good.

Objectively correct, pack it up boys