Hmmmm

Now THAT was unexpected.

It's now possible the UK has grown faster than the Eurozone in Q3. Really makes you think. REALLY makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2298553/A-mega-mosque-suburb-90-cent-white-30-years-ago-polite-apartheid-dividing-Britain.html
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-22524233
esa.int/About_Us/Welcome_to_ESA/ECSAT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meanwhile your currency is dropping every day and you will be forced to pay more for basic foodstuffs like marmite.

You won't be able to afford holidays in Spain.

Some big multinationals actually benefited from the falling pound (see the FTSE 100). I wouldn't celebrate too much though, if our banks don't get their passporting rights in our negotiations then we're in for a very tough time.

Currency had to drop anyway

Yeah I'm not celebrating this is just really unexpected. I think we've lost passporting 2bh. The way I see it, the City is going to take a fairly big hit, but it will be able to adapt and bounce back. The City has loads of advantages it's the perfect incubator for new financial industries.

Sterling needed to weaken due to the UK's huge current account deficit which was unrelated to the Brexit vote. The referendum was merely the catalyst that caused the necessary correction. I'd go so far as to say the depreciation in our currency is a positive rather than a negative.

t. cuck using overvalued yuro

>economy grows because of foreigner working while chavs neeting
>BREXIT BREXIT
>foreigners still working
>economy still growing

really makes your ponder

Perhaps it is because London City is a financial hub for trillions of dollars rerouted through tax havens?

Which will no longer act as a financial gateway to Europe, that's certain to eventually become a big hit to the economy of the UK.

Perhaps you're an idiot whose knowledge of the UK economy is based on memes about stuff you don't understand?

Finance was a very minor contributor to the UK's growth this quarter

Brexit hasn't even started.

Go ahead lad.

Best performing sub-sectors

Ah yes, economic entities such as companies do not have finances so there is no connection. Let us also ignore how London City itself is a tax haven.

What's the definition of 'tax haven' you are using? Also are you aware that the City follows EU regulations just like the rest of the EU?

How does your tax haven money drive retail sales, exactly?

Do you understand that foreign money flowing into the UK pushes up the value of Sterling, which is exactly the opposite of what was happening during Q3?

>his country doesn't have Europe's biggest newly opened science research centre

lmao

Germany's combined Max Planck institutes still BTFO of almost anything we have though :/

Nissan and Toyota are both going to keep building here too. It's been a good day.

Did the eu ever build an esa centre here? Every other country has art least one esa facility but us.

>this indirect language
you must be a British

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2298553/A-mega-mosque-suburb-90-cent-white-30-years-ago-polite-apartheid-dividing-Britain.html
and western europes biggest mosque!

Yes. We have the satellite one called ECSAT. We had to wait too long to get it but at least it's here now. Our government built another satellite research facility at the same time, but that is us not ESA.

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-22524233
esa.int/About_Us/Welcome_to_ESA/ECSAT

By the way I don't think the ESA is part of the EU.

Thats very ironic considering that you use the euro

>London City itself is a tax haven.

Do you even know what that term means?

I didn't say 'off-shore'. London City's secrecy jurisdiction status makes it a bigger tax haven than Jersey.