ITT: Fun facts about musicians

> Ferreira has stated that she was sexually assaulted in her adolescence twice, firstly involving a neighbor, and secondly in an incident that involved a stranger who had broken into her home

Fionna Apple was raped when she was a teenage
Same thing with Nico except that she was raped by an American sergeant

What did Sky mean by this?

There's nothing fun about these facts

>"facts"

>When Jackson Frank was 11, a furnace exploded at his school, Cleveland Hill Elementary School in Cheektowaga, New York. The fire, on March 31, 1954, killed fifteen of his fellow students, including Marlene du Pont, Frank's then girlfriend, about whom he would later write the song "Marlene". Frank survived, but suffered burns over 50% of his body.
Be sure to check out Frank's page. It's full of fun facts

This thread is not fun at all

>a gf at 11

reee

looks like my ex only with sharper features. although most "alt" guys with big eyes look like that desu

she's just saying that because she's edgy

Robbie Basho was an orphan and didn't have much success in his life time. He also was lonely and never seemed to be able to find a woman to love him.

>Some said he was a ladies’ man living with two Asian girlfriends, and some thought he was a virgin. But his romantic poetry revealed Basho’s upholding of women and he often told friends how he wished he’d find a woman to settle down with.

>“She is coming,” were words scrawled on a piece of paper over his bed.

>“Relationships with women didn’t pan out,” Jones said. “Reality didn’t match his romanticized version.”

Well then, it looks like her and I have something in common.

Yeah this, why are these facts "fun" OP?

>During the Warner Bros. Records era from 1973–75, Badfinger became embroiled in many internal, financial, and managerial problems and their music was stifled. By 1975, with no income and the band's business manager uncommunicative, Ham became despondent and he hanged himself in the garage of his Surrey home. Ham was aged 27 at the time; his suicide fell just three days shy of his 28th birthday. He left behind a pregnant girlfriend, who gave birth to their daughter one month after his death. His suicide note had the statement, "I will not be allowed to love and trust everybody. This is better." It also included an accusatory blast toward Badfinger's business manager, Stan Polley: "P.S. Stan Polley is a soulless bastard. I will take him with me."

>During the evening of 18 November 1983, Evans argued with Joey Molland of Badfinger on the telephone, chiefly regarding potential publishing/ASCAP divisions of the song "Without You". ASCAP royalties accumulating for airplay of the song had been funding Evans, with other potential publishing funds being held by Apple Corps Ltd. pending resolution of debate between the group members and manager Bill Collins. Early the following morning, 19 November, Evans was found dead by suicide, his body hanging in his back garden from a willow tree. Allegedly, he left no note, but family and friends have speculated that he was overwhelmed by the combination of his conflicts with Molland, ex-manager Bill Collins, and ex-bandmate Mike Gibbins over the pending royalties, plus the US lawsuit which he felt threatened his livelihood further. But a factor in Evans' depression, alluded to by many friends and family members, may have been that he was never able to fully recover from his former bandmate Pete Ham's suicide.

Jason Aldean likes the BBC

Indeed, he does like Beers, Boots, and Cars

Well not really funny but
>Apparat was in a motorcycle accident that stopped him from touring album II, and he became a different man after the accident
>Raphaelle Standell-Preston was molested by her stepdad, and her new album is partially about that

An oldie but still fun
>Buddy Holly's pregnant wife, Maria Elena, found out about Holly's death via tv reports, causing her to miscarry the next day.

go back to tumblr

how the fuck

>The following day, she miscarried; the miscarriage was attributed to "psychological trauma"...Because of Maria Elena's miscarriage, in the months following the accident, the authorities implemented a policy against announcing victims' names until after families are informed

what is this???

>would you turn on for me if I rubbed you that way, user?

i miss snek OC

>Cedric Bixler Zavala from The Mars Volta is a scientologist

> in the months following the accident, the authorities implemented a policy against announcing victims' names until after families are informed

Atleast some good came out of the incident.

>tfw i went to elementary school in cheektowaga too.

small world

Why is everyone so fond of the British Broadcasting Company as of late?

I cant remember correctly but I think he got fired from working at McDonalds due to all the phone calls they got asking to speak to him, or something similar