/brit/

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1477484535663.webm

/HOWLING/ edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YtThumbnails
youtube.com/watch?v=mKWJdJ5B6pg
youtube.com/watch?v=gxrLHMMIR8k
abc.net.au/news/2016-10-27/donald-trump-fans-rally-in-jerusalem's-old-city/7972920
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GAS
THE
TAIGS
lads

what happened to caralad

korean pop

xth for Wales

>Ayatollah Khamenei Tweets: Too Bad No One Goes Hiking In Tehran Anymore

Seen the ex gf lads. looking way better than she was when i went out with her. Hear she's a massive slut now too

Fantastic twitter page desu
twitter.com/YtThumbnails

halloween party tonight lads

oooh betty

What you going as?

wtf, Janny ban this arsehole NOW

Why do liberals want to bring in millions of people from the most sexist,homophobic and racist countries in the world into our little nation?
youtube.com/watch?v=mKWJdJ5B6pg
youtube.com/watch?v=gxrLHMMIR8k

>the aussies uncle was killed by the IRA
pic related

lol I get it. The implication is that this girl is drinking horse semen

hahahaha

On a thursday?

why is the /wsg/ community so terrible?
It's only slightly better than typical Sup Forums YLYL threads

abc.net.au/news/2016-10-27/donald-trump-fans-rally-in-jerusalem's-old-city/7972920
>On a rooftop overlooking the walls of Jerusalem's Old City, around 200 American-Israeli supporter of Donald Trump gathered to proclaim their support for the Republican candidate, convinced he will be Israel's best friend if elected.

>Mr Trump delivered a minute-long video to the rally, playing up his connections to Judaism through his daughter's marriage, saying it enhanced his respect for the faith.
SCREECHING

true but I also just liked having someone to talk to

wish i was invited too

I wonder

>more sexist,homophobic and racist people is a bad thing

got me a horse mask desu

Because karma for genociding the native americans tbqh

>English nationalism is stupid
>Scottish and Welsh independence is perfectly valid
never understood this meme

>Halloween party on a Thursday
Inconsiderate bastards, spare a thought for the working men next door

You lads watching any scary films on Halloween lads? I'm trying to think of what to watch, so far it't the original Halloween. That's about it.

GAS THE WELSH

Missing the point

if they want to be racist then they should go back home and do it there

good bait, but i think you mean the native british

Actual israeli jews and assimilated ones are based, its the international ones which fuck things up

Morning

There is no food in the house and i dont want to go to the shop

you just know

I like the aesthetics of Assad's propaganda desu lads

delivery time user

what an absolute runt of a fish

No I meant native american, you idiot. If I'd meant native british I would have written it. Also for what they did to thé irish and the indians. I don't even want to get started on that tbqh. Terrible karma all throughout history.

Hm? Is that a 30 litre fish tank by chance?

The video of your birth

fishlad is that you?

are you sure you don't mean the native asians?

That fish is shit. Look at the state of its fins.

wanna Iive in Europe

>lets ignore everything because hundreds of years ago x happened
pathetic.

kek its not like that anymore

I might have to do that soon, its been a while.
Thanks, I got into them because someone kept spamming them on britfeel and they was really cute.

Early voted and wrote in Nigel Farage. IMO he's a more honest trump

triggered

How do I fix a death hangover

2.5 gallons so less

The guppy one from yesterday, I am new to fish keeping :)

They're like that on purpose user

T
> t. A Guy Who is also responsible for native american genocide.
Seriously I watched à documentary on It Last night. Biggest genocide in history tbqh

HOWLING at all those runts who clicked the webm

ABSOLUTELY
. . C I V I C

me on the middle doing peace sign

what is it?

Some sissy holding their arsehole open and shoving fruit inside
Bit of a weird one

why are Iranians so different

but britain is so nice

the cities haven't changed so much, just the population m8

Me carrying the giant flag

>I watched à documentary on It Last night
ah yes i take you are ân expert

Nope. They're not supposed to be all frayed and uneven.

Your fish looks like its been picked on and nipped by other fish. Runt of a fish desu

This is how their fins should look.

It wasn't that at all
bit dissapointed tbqh

>(3.41 MB, 3500x2333
Shan't be taking so much as a single yoctosecond out of my day to contemplate opening this image

it is like that mate

mdr

That is a veil tail, mine is a something else I forgot. He lives by himself. This is my other, a spade tail.

>Ausfailian internet

>This is how their fins should look.
Not all Bettas have fins like that you dumb shit.

Make California Red Again

That is how their fins should look. this one looks much healthier. Seriously, the other fish has seen some shit

TAKE THAT BACK YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT I SWEAR TO GO-- This Optus Account has ran out of it's assigned data and this poster shall be without internet until the next month

>Thanks, I got into them because someone kept spamming them on britfeel and they was really cute.
Ah nigii I remember him

>I wanna live in Europe

that's a beautiful fish i must say

you have no idea
it's not because you've seen every video on face of a dying nation that you know something about europe

He is still a baby, they will grow bigger but they will always have the crowntail rips in them.

Thank you, he was actually an unwanted present that started my fish keeping hobby.

Yeah I know, but look at all the fish in that pic. Their fins are all nice and uniform in length with no tears or rips in them.

Its highly likely that the fish he has had been kept with other bettas and they were fighting each other.

Signs of Monster Voters Appear in Minnesota CD8 – Trump Beating Clinton by 12 Points

Yesterday’s significant example was in Butler County Ohio where requests for republican ballots have increased by a whopping 40% over 2012. Today, another VERY significant indication surfaces -albeit quietly- Minnesota’s deep blue CD-8.

MINNESOTA – The eighth Congressional District of Minnesota is a working class area in Eastern Minnesota. It has voted for a Democrat in the last four Presidential elections. It has a Democrat Congressman and will likely be the most expensive Congressional race this year.

Usually, a Democrat Presidential candidate would win. But a recent poll held a shock:
- Trump is beating Hillary by 12 points: “Our poll shows Republican Donald Trump with a 12-point lead over Clinton, 47 percent to 35 percent“
- Trump is winning with women: “leading Clinton 41 percent to 39 percent.”
- Dems are crossing over: “the number of Democrats dropped from 34 percent in 2014 to 27 percent in 2016. The number of independents jumped from 31 percent two years ago to 41 percent this year.“

foolish janitor manchild

Poundbury is lovely

Now that all the dirt and grime is settling in, it really looks Victorian

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SLAYYYY

30 litres!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>statue of the queen mother

For what purpose, I mean of the great people you could commemorate and you pick that irrelevant done-nothing hag?

Gotta write 400 words in two hours lads, cheer me on please

would brain any of you without hesitation, given half the chance

>Milo Yiannopoulos

>wake up
>in finland
wtf lads

I'd give you brain as well

It was obvious that was eventually going to happen, whoever said poundbury was a bad idea?
do you have any recent pictures?

>That horse donger in the bottom left

Just hold down a, a is a word

the earliest parts of it look really shitty, like they didn't put any effort into it at all