Impressive Feats in Music

It amazes me how Avey could have wrote this when he was a teenager.

st vincent has some pretty nice feats

it amazes me how you guys will literally make the same threads about the same albums for years on end.
listen to something new you stupid faggots.

Hey asswipe this thread isnt about that album in particular. Its just one example that inspired me to go out and ask what other people found impressive about music they have listened to. Why dont you post an album that a lot of people haven't listened to here that could be considered impressive ya know like the thread subject is asking you to do.

try posting an album we haven't all already heard you fucking loser.

Have you heard of Soundtracks for the Blind?

wow kill yourself.
i dont care if youre being ironic or not, you're a fucking idiot.

You would love this band called American Football.

coincidentally, American Football is the only Sup Forums-core I've never listened to and i've been browsing since 2009.

hey fuckface let me listen to what I want

Kek

I try and make a thread to provoke actual discussion and the opportunity to share music and this is what comes of it. Fuck you guys.

you suck

Enjoy being an empty shallow person who objects other people because of your own insecurities that you haven't come to terms with yet.

enjoy telling that to some guy you dont even know in real life on an online message board.
trust me i came to terms with my insecurities a long time ago, why do you think im trying to make you feel like shit, you stupid fuck

yeah i agree it blows my mind
avey is such a beautiful soul dont you just love him

thats sad dude

not as sad as you trying to salvage this thread.

man you oughta just give up
your mad a dude posted a pic on a board
only thing on here that needs to stop are the waifufag generals

I kinda gave up on this thread as soon as I saw the first 5 posts were all shitposts so I dont really know what you're talking about. Im just trying to talk to you man, you seem troubled.

the composition isn't that complicated. He basically only plays the black keys on penny dreadfuls and alvin row.