/metal/

Cthulhu edition
Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YGV6bCTMM5w
youtube.com/watch?v=WVi0d7oqDvs
metal-archives.com/search/advanced/searching/bands?bandName=&genre=&country=&yearCreationFrom=&yearCreationTo=&bandNotes=&status=&themes=world war&location=&bandLabelName=#bands
metal-archives.com/search/advanced/searching/bands?bandName=&genre=&country=&yearCreationFrom=&yearCreationTo=&bandNotes=&status=&themes=history&location=&bandLabelName=#bands
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

metal is gay

delet this

ur gay

Does Sup Forums like Ghost Bath?

delete this

No u

yes

>no qt jewish NSBM gf

remove cuckbab

>pic related
hey this is pretty good, not cringe at all
It's alright, doesn't quite scratch the itch that alcest or deafheaven do though.

Anything similar to old Mütiilation?

i can see a Recluse show or a Plebeian Grandstand + Pyrrhon show next week but I can only see one because they're on the same day at different venues. which should i bang lads

I re-listened to this the other day and was surprised how much I liked it. Golden Number and Happyhouse are amazing, the rest of the album feels very thrown-together though.
Nuclear Blast's transformation of them from a mysterious supposedly Chinese band into a commercial opportunity complete with cringey music videos and merch packages is worth a kek though.

Golden Number literally sounds like it belong on Sunbather

>mfw those drum triggers

Is this band Ironic or Post-Ironic?

>new twilight force
my dick

No idea of what to do, so i'm gonna post Gloryhammer and run away

youtu.be/YGV6bCTMM5w

>Is this band Ironic or Post-Ironic?
i've been wondering this for both of these bands. any thoughts?

on a side note, i really hope we see a new wave of super cheesy power metal. like these guys

youtube.com/watch?v=WVi0d7oqDvs
0:00 - 1:43
hey this is pretty good, not cringe at all

1:44
ugh

I saw Deafheaven for the first time last weekend, and I gotta say, they're pretty goddamn awful.

I loved seeing them live, but their openers (Gatecreeper and Tribulation) were better.

I keep switching back and forth.

One one hand, they make a lot of effort for guys who are just memeing.

On the other, their band photos and videos like the preview ones on nuclear blast with the dude with the hood talking about the lore of the album make me wonder.

What kind of hair do you fags have?

I've been growing mine out since I got out of the army. Was wanting nice and long hair, but my genes don't want that. Receding and thinning hair. I've got it passed my shoulders but it doesn't look that great. My friends keep telling me I should cut it and style it like how it used to be, and that I used to be good looking.

Well I've been pretty lonely since I got out of the army 2 years ago. Haven't had a girlfriend. I'm thinking maybe if I actually put effort into fashion I might be able to make a girl believe i'm not a total autist. But I also want metal hair. I just don't know lads. I wish I had good hair genes.

>tfw blessed with glorious thick dirty-blond hair

It's balanced out by the fact that I'm 24 and still can't grow a decent beard though.

That's another thing. My beard doesn't want to seem to grow big and long. It's thick and full, but it won't grow long. Fuck. I guess I should just keep it at half inch length and cut my hair to some gay comb over.

I actually kind of want to try out a halfdan haircut. it'll probably scream autism though. I feel like, unless I can have the personality to show off something unique and interesting, it won't be unique or interesting. It will just be a poor decision.

Jesus-like long, black hair

Long hair. Been growing it 3 years. Very dark and silky. Somewhat wavy.

I'd post pics, but I'm self conscious.

Don't be bashful, kitten. I won't show anyone.

like this except im fucking ugly

like this except shittier

What does metal think of behemoth?

eh

I would've done the same as Nergal if put into his shoes and given his opportunities

Been trying to achieve this look

You should go for a Devin Townsend type of hair

Buzzcut, but i wanna let grow my curls

that bitch is qt doe

If Gloryhammer and Twilight Force tour together would you guys go?

What are some good power metal bands?

Helloween
Try Painkiller by Judas Priest

Absolutely

full bogan core here dude. #2 buzzcut in the front/top, mullet at the back.

i would love to grow long as fuck metal hair but my hair is way to thick for that shit man

All week long I've been getting drunk then cutting the back of my head. I've yet to look at it.

2nding helloween

also check out Rhapsody, lost horizon and blind guardian and powerwolf

Hell Fucking yea

You know how fun that show would be?

Seee

Are you /metal/heads ready for the holy get?

I was born ready

That would be the most autistic shit ever

jewbook.com/hibookingfrance/photos/gm.1701713176759194/1263531307013684/?type=3&theater
>Since the band is disbanding, the Nails show on November 8th 2016 is regrettably cancelled.

Nails confirmed for having officially sold out, going on a massive vacation with all their Nuclear Blast cash.

They were fantano-core shit anyway

Can you guys recommend me some ww2 and history related bands?

>inb4 Sabaton

metal-archives.com/search/advanced/searching/bands?bandName=&genre=&country=&yearCreationFrom=&yearCreationTo=&bandNotes=&status=&themes=world war&location=&bandLabelName=#bands

metal-archives.com/search/advanced/searching/bands?bandName=&genre=&country=&yearCreationFrom=&yearCreationTo=&bandNotes=&status=&themes=history&location=&bandLabelName=#bands

Hail of Bullets

>mfw you dont even play an instrument

long blond hair
semi decent beard short

thick wavy jesus hair parted offcenter