Hello Sup Forums, please help me decide, which language should I learn: Serbian or Polish...

Hello Sup Forums, please help me decide, which language should I learn: Serbian or Polish? Which one is better in your opinion? My native language is Russian and second languages are Ukrainian and English.

>My native language is Russian and second languages are Ukrainian

Yeah. I was born in Crimea. Or what do you mean?

Every Ukrainian comes to Poland anyway.
Don't know what you would do in Serbia.

Since you're Ukrainian, Polish would be easier.

Serbian: alo bre
Polish: ale pane

Serbian: kurva
Polish: kurwa

Serbian: ubi bre šiptara
Polish: zabić brze khokhola

same language, see

Serbian IMO.

Will it be more useful than Serbian? Also, I don't think I'm Ukrainian, since Crimea is part of Russia now. Btw, should I consider myself as Ukrainian just because i was born before Crimea became Russian?

You should consider yourself an Eastern Pole. :^)

Think about future though, Poland can give you some shitty paid job, not sure about Serbia though.
really made me think.

Obviously there's more Polish than Serbian speakers, and Poland is developing at a fast pace. I think the answer is clear.

Ah, I see. Is there a difference between former Yugoslavia languages, such as Serbian and Croatian?

Epic, truly epic.

Le Turkish loanwords xDDDD

Oh, really? Is that it?

Learn Lithuanian since eventually we will rule all teh slavs.

Yeah.Croatian has more Latin loanwords and Serbian more Turkish,though that is BC of Bosnians

and ppl say lithuanians are not funny

>Yeah.Croatian has more Latin loanwords

I'd say Croatian has more Slavic words which are borrowings Czech or Kajkavian/Slovene than it does Latin words that Serbian lacks.

>ukrainian

no such language

>I was born in Crimea
>Flag
HOHOL'D

Polish

Polish if you want to work for psi chuj,
Serbian for kebab removal.

polish is more useful imo

If you already know Russian, Ukrainian, and English I really don't see why you would want to learn either. Personally I'd go for German/Spanish/French desu.

>Russian-Ukrainian
Poles will be indifferent at best and hostile at worst to you. Serbs will be indifferent to you at worst and giving you free vodka and blowjobs at best.
Learn Serbian.

>ale pane
>zabić brze khokhola
What did he mean by this?

Learn Polish, it would be easy and fun.
Actually if you speak Russian and Ukrainian you may just start watching some Polish movies with subtitles in Polish without learning tbqh.

Serbian. It's the lingua franca of the Balkan region, including Albania, because the mouse needs to know what the cat is up to. Polish will only be useful in the ghetto of Warsaw when Russia invades.

Serbian and Croatian are 99.97% mutually interchangable, same lanugage.

Я бы Пoльcкий yчил пapaллeльнo aпaя Aнглийcкий дo ypoвня Advanced

Is it even legal to say this in Croatia?

he will be executed tommorow beneath the vukovar tower for this treason(

>Serbian
no such thing i'm afraid, serbs speak croatian nowadays

No they don't,even though today's serbo-croatian has the charachterictics of a language that was formed years ago in catholic provinces where the people didn't want to speak slavonic like the orthodox people,so they formed a language resembling to today's serbo-croatian,while if it was slavonic the one that evolved,serbian would look today closer to bulgarian or the sorbian language...hmmm...sorbian....makes you think

detle this

How about learning some actually useful language instead?