Blacks and Jazz

It is a well-known fact that the difference between the IQ of Blacks and the other races is existent. Asians > Whites > Hispanics > Blacks
But, it is also well-known that the genre of jazz is densly populated by Blacks. Jazz is regarded as being technical and complex, and is seen as requiring mathematical skills. If jazz is requiring of intellect, why is it so highly populated by the least intelligent race? Do the smartest blacks flock to jazz, or is jazz not as demanding as many people say it is?

shut the fuck up

go back to Sup Forums

Cool bait. Post when you have at least a high school diploma, please.

It's also well known that 'intelligence' is more complex than simply what IQ measures.

Almost decent b8 but fuck you

This thread is related more to music than it is politics, so it was wise that I placed it here.

i am genuinely curious about this as well OP

i used to like you BH, but this pissed me off go away

IQ is not a great measurement of intelligence, but it is a good predictor of certain things, like skills in math and such.

blacks were quickly becoming the smartest and most developed race around the 50s/60s so the capitalist reptilians started pushing ignorant hip-hop to keep them down

I am genuienly curious. Why are you upset with me?

Today OP and Sup Forums were faggots........so nothing new

>Jazz is regarded as being technical and complex,
yes

>and is seen as requiring mathematical skills.
not beyond basic mathematics

>If jazz is requiring of intellect
It isn't

reminder to sage

Think this through better next time OP

different types of intelligence. much like a someone who is able to say paint a very compelling scene, but can't do math. painting at that level undoubtedly requires intelligence, but that person is simply wired in a different way and as consequence, is more receptive and intelligent to a certain niche skill or part of the brain.

ITT:Bait

it's not well-constructed music theoretically speaking. there are advanced chords but it never amounts to anything great. jazz solos isn't about art but dull equilibrism

do i even have to say it? isn't it glaring and obvious that it is NOT a 'well known fact' that there is an iq difference between races like what do you want me to shame you for your blatant and obvious racism?

You don't have to be intelligent to play an instrument. The music industry is filled with some of the stupidest people possible who can play instruments better than the top scientists in the world.

Jazz is just degenerated classical music. It started in the negro ghettos but just because the negroes have an innate affinity for complex rhythm doesn't mean they have a deep or complex understanding of what they are doing. It was only when the jews of the post-tonal school of music, being propped up by the jews of the Frankfurt-school of social critique, started delving into the black arts, dissecting it and grafting pieces into the western classical tradition, that the mathematical complexity of jazz became apparent and flourished, at the expense of the integrity and expressiveness of the traditional music of the white people.

This isn't the truth in any shape or form, but I bet it's what you wanted to hear when you came here :^)

there is a difference between races
asians generally test best
whites do mediocre
blacks do less good a job

Before you shame someone for being racist you first must establish that morality is existent and that shaming is necesarry ever, and that racism is immoral and not based in fact. There are many studies and statistics detailing this idea that you may research yourself.

there is certainly a difference between races like cultural differences and yeah you can average test scores but a) what the fuck are test scores and b) shut the fuck up attitudes like that are literally the problem

i could start going into my specific feelings about race and stuff but i dont get caught up in these kinds of dialogue because they just make me angry.

You have no idea how aggregate statistics Bayesian inference and selection work.

That's it.

>attitudes like that are literally the problem
no it's literally not the problem
figure out why nobel prize winner james watson is inherently gloomy about the prospect of africa.

goddamn this is a dumb premise for a thread

MODS

can we just ban this fucker?

you ban people for less everyday

A M E R I C U C K S

30 DAY BAN NOW FAGGOT MODS
FUCK THIS Sup Forums SHIT
HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT AND FIX THIS YOU SHIT FAGGOT COCKSUCKERS HIDING UNDER YOUR SKIRTS