Atlantropa

Why hasn't this project been realised yet? More farmland, increased employment, and a good excuse to reclaim North-Africa from the barbarians.

>North-Africa from the barbarians

because the farmland wouldnt be able to be used to hundreds of years you dumb g*rman

Because It's already been established it would produce nothing but salt-flats you toothpastenigger.

I call dibs on racially cleansing rif and other land spain can conquer.

That's what rain is for. Soil salinity was never a problem for our coastal provinces. All you need to do is to make sure the ground water remains relatively low.

Because it would cause massive damage to international commerce, logistics and geopolitics, you swamp Nazi.

What are you talking about?
There is fertile land in north africa.

But the Spanish are exactly the same people as the Morcoccans only that they speak a different language, you hefty anglo.

No such thing.

No they arent in any way.

Antlantropa was a Nazi fantasy of draining the Mediterranean of water for more land.

OP refers to North Africa, because you'd obviously need to control the whole Mediterranean to do it.

I am spanish not anglo, morroccans look as spanish as a nigger.

I would never want to connect africa with europe.

It wasn't a Nazi fantasy, the guy who made that up was just some autistic architect.

Jose Molina and Carlos Gutierrez BTFO

Suck a black dick, Erik.

It means the same as calling anglos niggers, shitposting wont xhange my dna

Spain was never settled by north africa, there were some invaders at one point, just like the huns invaded and occupied anglos.

>huns occupied anglos

Nigger what

>just like the huns invaded and occupied anglos.

Gotta brush up on your history, Haysoos. Spain was Moroccan for 800 years.

it was actually devised as an alternative to the nazi plan to conquer europe in order to (in part) provide space for the growing german population

Funny fact: "Berber" and "barbarian" has a shared etymology, so technically speaking, OP is right in calling them that.