/brit/

top fun edition

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3878636/It-s-distasteful-offensive-make-temporary-scars-disfigurements-Acid-attack-survivor-Katie-Piper-BLASTS-Halloween-gore-overs-impassioned-outpouring.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

free /brit/ and ban paddy

wtf it's a good jaw

wanna top myself

Post your favourite crisps

Fuck off Matt you black cunt

You look like a proper twink, would probably bum you hard.

Your shoes untied mate.....AND youve dropped your gay card. Btw if your hand is bigger than your face that means you have cancer. Haha pinch punch first of the month no returns. Oi its (you)'s birthday lads ahaha I'll give you 20 pounds *gives you 200 birthday beats* whoops aha always was shit at maths *does 20 more* ahh thats better *suddenly lunges at you so you fall over my friend crouched behind you* hehe *everyone bundles on you* wayy dickhead *empties your bag* *breaks your ruler in half* *unscrews all your pens so they leak* *breaks all your pencil leads* *rips your rubber to bits* *throws your PE kit in the girls changing rooms* *pours your capri sun all over your books* *throws your shoes on the roof* *stabs you in the neck with a chisel*

>tfw the catties keep calling off your phone

Would knock you out cold mate

alri paul

Your eyes look like sewerage, you shitskin cunt.

Fucking hell lads
11,000 posts left until the get
Can any of you nerds calculate an ETA?

are we rating each other's faces now?

haha, me on the left. fuck off matt

MAYNE STREEM MEDIER

alri powerbottom supertwink

>After all I am a high value male being a mentor in a call centre.

>There are people who have had their homes broken into by 'law enforcement' who force them into cold cells because they plant seeds and grow the 'wrong' PLANT

>There are people who force feed fully conscious animals the flesh of their own kind to unnaturally promote growth

>The same people then slaughter the animals after years of living in a small cage force feeding for faster growth and faster production

REALLY should make you think. If you support this then you seriously need to re-evaluate your life.

>66655555
>66655555
>66655555
>66655555
>66655555
LELGIUM DONE IT NAOW

why are the french so pretentious?

what?

hippie drug addicts OUT

how would I know

alri Mr Aquafresh

rate my new pic lads

this is a slow board
probably in 4 or 5 am uk time

bumder

lads I've got a 100 word essay that I've been given a week to do and it's due tomorrow, I haven't even started it

can't wait for the 66666666

you're fucked mate haha

Oh fuck off you boring harlot. You forget you were some two-bob slapper on Babestation before you were attacked and have now profited from your injuries you attention-seeking bint.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3878636/It-s-distasteful-offensive-make-temporary-scars-disfigurements-Acid-attack-survivor-Katie-Piper-BLASTS-Halloween-gore-overs-impassioned-outpouring.html

wait aren't those chips

because the rest of the world don't want to ascend

here, let me help you:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Just got this on normiebook

I remember when me and the boys used to bully the goons at school haha good times

You look turkish

>Injury shaming
>injury appropriation

Oh fuck off you rorke cunt

facial features look paki

You aren't anglo pal

Lol would instantly deck your pathetic face if I ever saw you believe that x

Do love a bit of BLASTING

I remember when me and the lads used to wank each other off in the locker room haha

what the fuck!!!!!

>Mentoring the runts at work
>Girl gets off the phone and goes on break
>Skirt is above her knees
>Comes back from her break
>Skirt is halfway above the thighs

Think she's doing it on purpose desu. After all I am a high value male being a mentor in a call centre.

coalburners never learn

Hope it ends up being that lithuanian who always /balt/s and post anime desu

Fuck off Piper you tedious little shit

>This thread

Men

doing a poo lads

is she good looking

Iranian then?

Why do you hate nige?

Speak sense, shitskin.

Anglo/Italian

>muh husband

Off to the Chipper lads

Ha ha very funny

classic 2bqh

Ah yes

the eternal yank *shits* again

UKIP?!

might have a beer lol what am I like

No thanks, U KIP it

Definitely southern italian as you look distinctly arabic

You're 100% Dago mate

United Kingdom Inane Populists

Yes, naturally

>not Chipsmith
pleb

Not what I wanted to hear
Someone better claim it for /brit/

Right

So I'm in this thread and I noticed multiple british friends posting. Let me ask you, do you want to cum over here?

>this man is unironically a multimillionaire
This country is fucked

I'd love to honestly.

Post picture muhammad

God i hate that lazy eyed autist

yeah Sicilian

*observational comedy*

came in the shop the other day, bloke is ripped

Payslip came in today

Pay a grand to the taxman each month haha isn't that great

Love that the money I've earned goes to people that don't deserve it with no consent from me

Fuck taxes

If you keep your fish in anything more than 10 litres you're a fucking faggot

I worked for a call centre for a few months and a girl who sat next to kept flashing her knickers at me. Yes I shagged her

how many pints is that

*spoon-feeds you warm diarrhoea*

how did you earn your money?

FONT

work at a call centre and nothing close to this has happened
a girl offered to do a market stall with me and have me her number I guess

did you shag at work

I miss my slightly retarded cat that'd always run outside when it's raining and run back in meowing a lot because it's wet so then you'd have to dry it with a towel

Work at a call centre

sean lock is a funny man
no over the top bollocks

how much do you earn to pay a grand in tax every month ffs

me with my legs back-to-front

love it when you go for a piss and theres a shitstain you can aim at and wash away 2bh

18 pints

bloody french
i love you twats