Let's talk about West African and Mongoloid features (East Asian and Native American) aka flat noses...

Let's talk about West African and Mongoloid features (East Asian and Native American) aka flat noses, round heads and big lips. Are they really considered unnatractive to the whole world?

Native Americans, for example, are considered unnatractive in the whole Americas, except the mixed ones with lot of European blood.

African SJW threads are filled with East African models and mulatto girls. Asian threads are filled with plastic surgery models too.

Eastern Europe seems to hate Mongoloid ancestry and look down Mongoloid features. Not only on Sup Forums but on every forum.

So Western European and caucasian features are really the most attractive features or this is pure media brainwashing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples_in_Argentina#Demographics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Negroids look nothing like mongoloids.

But Mongoloid features are seen as unnatractive too, just look slavic and finnish threads.

wtf is this thread lmao

He is just asking why non-Caucasians are so ugly.

>Eastern Europe seems to hate Mongoloid ancestry and look down Mongoloid features

That is objectively wrong though. We're pretty non-judgemental and not likely to be racist as long as you integrate and accept our laws.

And we kind of like Asians. In every city you're bound to find an East Asian family, usually they have a shop, selling something. Most of the time clothes. They integrate very well and never cause any trouble for anyone, they are model citizens.

>That is objectively wrong though.

Your models and celebrities look basically Western European. No mongrels at all.

Yes same here in America.

>he fell for the Hungarians are Asian meme

Whew lad. Only our language.

Otherwise we're generic slavs.

You are just proving OP's point.

>Eastern Europe seems to hate Mongoloid ancestry and look down Mongoloid features.

I've never heard of yellow people living in Hungary tbqh

The thing is, westerners prefer East Asians with typical Asian features. Whereas a person like the photo stated would not be considered conventionally attractive in Asia, they can be a fucking supermodel in the west. You decide.

Flat, big noses are ugly as fuck. If female has a tiny sharp nose, thats hot

>westerners prefer East Asians with typical Asian feature

Pic not related, right? Average asians females look like OP's pic.

So, according to your logic, because I'm not a birch tree, I look down upon birch trees and hate them?

Double whew. Time to go to bed Alejandro. Buenos noches.

>East Asians have pale skin but ugly, blunt features and round faces and flat heads
>South Asians have poo skin but nice, sharp features with long faces and normal shaped heads

Can't make this up

This is a caucasian friendly asian, not a typical asian. Look at her head and nose.

The one I posted is the ultimate version of the ugly Asian female.

Slanted Monolid eyes, bronze yellow skin, small nose bridge with pudgy nose, prominent and wide jaw and cheekbones. Like I said, in Asia this woman is a nobody and considered "average" but these features in the west are sought after in East Asians. Also, I should have chosen a pleb instead of a model, my mistake.

Also, if you guys want to see a joke then go to South Korea. Everybody younger than 18 is ugly as fuck, but once they finish their studies and get plastic surgery, they all try to look like Kpop fake humans lol. Koreans are fake as fuck.

Pic related: the "hot" Asian chick your mate fucked and can't stop talking about

Bullshit. There are no Asian celebrities with typical asian features, especially in K-pop.

how do they all afford plastic surgery?

how cheap is healthcare over there?

Stop spreading this misinformation you dumb fucking amerifat. Only a small minority of Koreans get plastic surgery, most Koreans are natural.

t. Park-gook Lee

My brother has a '22 year old' Papuan girlfriend who looks exactly like pic related (he lives with her in Australia, we are Australian)
She is very ugly.
I have watched them have sex through his bedroom door and she makes him call her pussy 'the Papuan rainforest' and after sex, makes him vomit and pretend he contracted a rare 'white man killing disease' from exploring there
I guess some people like that

>Only a small minority of Koreans get plastic surgery

The rich ones, the pop stars and the celebrities. The cream of the milk

Korea is heavily associated with plastic surgery and unless I'm not mistaken, their plastic surgery rates are the highest in the world? I know most of them get double eyelid surgery as a high school graduation present.

Also,
>t. Stephen Chung-Soo Park

I wanted to say that I won't ever get laid with Asian, but then I remembered that I won't get laid with anyone.

Celebrities everywhere get plastic surgery. Don't be kike.

Accept freedom to pay 500000 for a 3 cent pill.

Burger burger burger b..b.burger BURGER

this is the funniest before and after i've seen desu

Caucasian features are the most attractive, just that. It's not brainwashing or anything.

Exaggerated features = Ugliness. Caucasian features are proportional and aesthetic to the size of the face on average.

I die for your freedom to kill me and price medicine to slave e levels for workers.

not really, round heads and pig nose are almost exclusively chinese, and none have thick lips
koreans have big square jaw face, japan have long type face, and i haven't even mention differences between them and southeast asians and steppe asians

>round heads and pig nose are almost exclusively MONGOLOID

I fixed for you. The only exception are Uyghurs, half-breeds.

forgot pic

>round heads and pig nose are almost exclusively chinese
>koreans have big square jaw face, japan have long type face

Sure. This is the first result for "Japanese students" on google images.

uyghurs look the same as most eastern russia asians, like kazakhstan, tajikistan, turkistan, etc.

>Eastern Europe seems to hate Mongoloid ancestry and look down Mongoloid features. Not only on Sup Forums but on every forum.

It depends. Southern Slavs hate Turks the most.

Plenty of Euros and Africans have round heads, it's not just a Mongoloid trait.

Race mixing is a sin but thats a qt.

>So Western European and caucasian features are really the most attractive features or this is pure media brainwashing?
Maybe in the eyes of Africans and Mongolians causasian people look ugly and their own features look beautiful?
Hmm really makes you think

Japanese confirmed Cuck Paradise. Korea is the saviour of the yellow race.

so? come to asia, they will be regarded as ugly here too?
it works like that in some place

Der neger

if you wanna talk unattractive let's talk Aboriginals

I honestly think they might be a separate subspecies but declaring that would be sociopolitical suicide

>pic related
>not facemorphing of celebrities

KEK

Yeah, like I would show you the average ugly peoples lmao fuck that

West Africans can be hot though

Then go to Africa, dont bring Africa to Evropa.

What's the criteria for declaring them a subspecies? Like is there a FST cutoff point or something?

lol he deleted his pic and reported the reply he got

Or if you want to be a cuck bring castizos to Evropa, we will Jew it up.

Most Amerindians don't have flat noses, what the fuck? Round heads and big lips are also not common in all. As for attractive there's certainly more than a few, leaving aside stigma and an ingrained preference for European beauty standards, Amerindians disproportionatley suffer from conditions that are result of poverty such as malnutrition and lack of propr medical care, put any woman to do back breakinmg labor in the sun with barely any education on how to take good care for herself, a bad diet, no skin products, etc. and I'm betting you'll see the difference. Or just look for mugshots or pictures of missing women in developed countries, they don't tend to look like glamour models in those.

>Most Amerindians don't have flat noses, what the fuck?

Many do.

No, they do not, in fact Olmec heads are the perfect example, people have been claiming for decades they represent Africans given you don't see a lot of people like that in those regions. he classic Mayan features are aquiline noses for instance.

I already planned to bring africa to Europe. It's none of your business

Nahua (Aztec)

You're just a racist man, we've had this argument before, I posted Ronaldo when you were making your stupid round head argument.

just leave the thread, its hopeless, Sup Forums have weird complex regarding asian
result of being white supremacist anime website i think

next they will pull some pict from internet and pretend they know better our country than we are

Why not bring Castizos?

Because i want to get B L A C K E D

"Most Amerindians don't have flat noses, what the fuck? Round heads and big lips are also not common in all."

>blame European beauty standard
>whitewashing Native American features

Native Americans are just brown mongoloids. A bit uglier than Flips.

Why blacked?
How about 9 inch castizOD

If only i had the money to fund my ethnic interest.

Soon.

These ones are also a bit mixed.

Oh come on, of all people it turns out you're on board with this tripe? How am I whitewashing anything posting Amerindians? Do you think the people who made gave a fuck about whiteness? I've covered northwest, central and southeast Mexico and neither has flat noses, yes, they do exist, as I'm saying is rare. The original Olmecs in Veracruz got displaced by Huastecs (a Nahua-Maya mixed people) they're a rare type.

>just leave the thread, its hopeless, Sup Forums have weird complex regarding asian

It's because they fucked up your gene pool. Just look the average East Baltid male. Childish, no jaw, ugly nose, and ugly as fuck.

What is castizo?
Just make propaganda like there is with B L A C K E D. Everyone wants to get B L A C K E D nowadays because of that. it's effective

And as you can see that guy's nose is not even that flat, they did take creative license back then, pictured shows what a good looking Olmec looked like, not unlike Asians and certainlty not round headed, flat nosed or with big lips.

Castizo is a Spanish speaking term for Amerindian with white features or light skinned Amerindian.

>So Western European and caucasian features are really the most attractive

Yes

He has a point and Spain produces plenty of people who look like that

Castizo means 75% euro rest amerind.

Castizo is technically 3/4 European, you also do the one drop rule hue?

25% Amerindian = you probably have a head that look like a ball, no beard, a bit brown, ver dark Asian looking hair, small eyes and probably a weird nose, but pred European.

i am castizo

25% Amerindian = full blown nigger

t. certified expert

WOW, That's exacly what he described it.

That is not castizo.

Castizos are Argentinians and Uruguayans.

Incorrect, most argies I met were mestizos.

They wish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples_in_Argentina#Demographics

To me all of them look Amerindian, just a bit lighter.

they're black

The whole world is eurocentric and it will probably stay like that for the next 500 years. Europeans had too much aggressive influence over every part of the world, so their features are considered to be the most beautiful. Its changing ever so slightly but not in any of our life times.

>Are they really considered unnatractive to the whole world?

no

>Native Americans, for example, are considered unnatractive in the whole Americas

w-what?

tfw I am white and these are the kinds of features I like on people

the bigger cheekbones, the nice lips, pretty eyes...People like OP pic and native americans look healthy and attractive to me more so than alot of whites do

Brazil you know shit, why don't you go back to clasify all the ways children will turn out when the women who've rejected you breed with pretos?

They ate 0% blk just havily non european.

Pic related proofs of castizo.

>Implying the world will exist another 500 years
>Implying the european race will exist in 500 years

Let's all agree that Euro > everyone else with the exception that 10/10 asians >>>>> 10/10 euros

Once Europe falls due to declining birth rates it will probably be up to west Africa and east Asia to take its place, granted only as long as africa gets its shit together.

t. Huang Chang

You think Africans have the same brain as you, retard.

Its pointless to argue about that, we are all brainwashed or biased through media, history and the present. I would like to know if there is anything as close as to an objective human beauty or if you could make it so, that a certain culture will like anything. Quite hard to isolate each factor and research it.

African "success" is individualistic their brains are incappable of forming such collectives like whites.

Africans live for the moment and by stimulation.

t. guy that has never been to Japan

This is how dumb white people break down Asians:

Chinese = that guy I cheated off for my math test
Korean = the K-pop girl I jack off to or the ugly bitch in my chemistry class (will the Japanese like me if I talk shit on Koreans?)
Japanese = the pure JAV idol that I worship and is representative of all Japanese

You know it's true, too. Most of you have the most pants-on-head retarded view of Asians, or rather East Asians.