I took MDMA last friday and now I'm feeling down, what should I listen to ?

I took MDMA last friday and now I'm feeling down, what should I listen to ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtCB_w_ifOE
youtube.com/watch?v=sYi7uEvEEmk
youtube.com/watch?v=WWPoobvzgEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not bad, thanks a lot, but something a bit more uplifting would be much appreciated

>I took MDMA last friday and now I'm feeling down
What is this even supposed to mean? Does MDMA give you a 3 day hangover or something?

Yes, you feel tired and kinda sad because of depleted serotonin stocks

yes, if you're an idiot who takes far too much of it like OP likely did

I took 0.2, calm down

just sayin'
if you have hangover symptoms either you took too much of it or you use it too frequently

You should listenned to your mom, faggot.

pink moon

Stop taking drugs like a faggot and cluttering this board with your shit.

didn't know about that, maybe I'll slow down a bit
thanks for the advice

not true by the way

true dat, music and drug aren't related in the slightest bit

except it is true
read up

Serious rec...
youtube.com/watch?v=CtCB_w_ifOE

it varies from person to person

Listen to a bottle of 5-HTP

this always cheers me up when I take MDMA and start feeling depressed.

or you know, eat some bananas before and after & take an SSRI 1-2 hours after comedown

youtube.com/watch?v=sYi7uEvEEmk

listen carefully, go outside for a walk, pet your doggo, whatever helps.

0.2 could be a lot depending on person. If I take 0.2 I'm pretty far fucking gone.

Yeah OP use your time machine

general advice for next time friend :)

I was really fucking gone, but some of my friends have a far higher threshold. One of them once dropped seven 0.1 doses in ten hours. It seems really dangerous to me, I think 0.2 is more than enough.

thats not much i've seen people take over 1.5 grams in a night and been completely fine, although personally i stick to .2 or .3 max

Listen to Music from the Unrealized Film Script, Dusk at Cubist Castle.
It's the best.

I'm sure this kind of shit isn't good for the brain

excessive consumption (either in frequency or amount) is moderately neurotoxic to the serotonin receptors

hm, almost like you're trading happiness for sadness... because you're bored.

Thank you for disrupting the balance for your own amusement, sincerely the universe.

i don't really see it that way unless it's severely abused

okay, how about this:

>on drugs
"I love life!"

>off drugs
"nah, life is boring. give me more of that good stuff"

You love life on drugs, but you're not willing to sacrifice your amusement to live life as it is. So you choose drugs, cause your personal entertainment is your priority, not life.

you assume life has intrinsic value

you're assuming this is a logical conclusion. It's not. religious, ecstatic or otherwise deeply meaningful experiences give a sort of reverence and a feeling of duty towards something higher. This feeling invokes your conscience and demands that you try to live life as it was meant to be lived.

You still want to have fun, but your conscience knows that you can no longer sneak into the show. you want to sacrifice your need for entertainment through artificial means, because it just feels RIGHT.

So, you're implying I need logic. logic is for plebs, try some conscience.

Reasonable truth

I'm pretty sure regular use of MDMA will cause a downregulation of serotonin receptors. I don't know if it would be long term or not, but practice moderation anyways.

I'm 30 and through the years I've seen one suicide and two attempts with life long consequences. all of them had extensive history with ecstasy (mdma). I am extremely confident that it had everything to do with their development of depression over the years as I knew each one from childhood up to adult life as close friends. one is alive and well and got through it, but it took about 5 years of heavy depression after he stopped doing ecstacy while he was 15-18.

i had an ecstasy and coke binge the other night and i'm currently bumping this youtube.com/watch?v=WWPoobvzgEk