youtube.com/watch?v=eguctGjUNLI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XTph3H4vj6M
youtube.com/watch?v=74vnCi0xeko
youtube.com/watch?v=nfaUIEH0XZk
youtube.com/watch?v=vmJly1aQ_FI
youtube.com/watch?v=9I5Xrh8FIag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cerati's solo is better than anything Soda Stereo put out. Look into your heart, you know it is true.

Sueño Stereo is their only good album

i see your point but "te para tres" always breaks my heart so i cant agree

so many experimental and prog quality bands from Argentina and you share that radio poprock crap made for rich white kids? jesus christ op

Dynamo is also good.

What would you rec?

Siempre es hoy is neat.

youtube.com/watch?v=XTph3H4vj6M

Im argentinian and i think soda stereo is a ripoff of a mix of 80s bands like the smiths, the cure, the police, etc. nothing original

Muh pez

Not him but
Invisible, Rayuela, Crucis, Sui generis last album, Spinetta Jade, La maquina de hacer pajaros, Aquelarre, Color Humano, Pescado Rabioso, Pastoral

>and no Bubu
absolute pleb

I know them but i've never listened any album
and also i forgot Generacion Cero, a tango fusion band

>Mederos
i guess its gonna be worth a listen

That was the case in the first albums, then they started being influenced by My Bloody Valentine and stuff like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=74vnCi0xeko

Sui Generis were way better in Vida.

yeah i know, but they never did anything original like spinetta for example did

I know, still i wouldn't give them some credits for at least trying something new. I know a LOT of Argentinian rock musicians who are so left behind in modern music that think Shoegaze and it's related genres are just some "modern fad for indie teenagers who don't know enough about music to get into blues", even while a lot of artists they like from the 90's were influenced by those bands, it's completely crazy.

Would*, sorry.

well yeah, from that point you're right

any good italian language acts? I'm learning italian.

Obviously Jovann— No, there are none.

This chart, listen to as much as you can. You won't regret it.

youtube.com/watch?v=nfaUIEH0XZk

>Italy

thanks pals

>you will never be able to listen to obscure 80's polish music ever again

>Italy
>Music

Based Georgian Polyphony

youtube.com/watch?v=vmJly1aQ_FI

Forgot this too

youtube.com/watch?v=9I5Xrh8FIag

Poland has neat metal.

>I have the best metal bands from south america (riff,v8,hermetica)
>I have tango
>I have a lot of cool experimental rock
>I also have great blues bands
Maybe sodastereo wasnt the best choice to represent the country, i dont even know why they are so hyped, maybe because ceratis death?

AAAAAAAAAADENTRO TUYO

CAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIGO DEL SOL

kek

does anyone have a latam version of this?

>I have tango
Only good thing to come from Argentina desu, everything else is really derivative music and this is coming from an Argentinian.

>values artists based on whether or not they have a "sound" he hasn't heard before
>falling for the "Spinetta is original" meme

Literally kys. I admit that Spinetta has a couple of good albums tho, I even dig the stuff he did with Invisible and, of course, Pescado Rabioso. But as many argentinian musicians, he was ripping off the shit out off many american ones, at least he had the decency to put some awful world-salad bullshit poetry to make him look "original".

They were hyped like that before Cerati's death. Basically Soda Stereo was one of the only Argentinian bands that got to be big outside of Argentina, so they are seen with other eyes.

lmao, Brazil has the best metal, like Sepultura and Sarcofago, and I say this as an argentinian my man.