ITT Worst album you have ever made it through

Relapse is god awful but I somehow finished it I think

pic related or american football
neither were awful but they were both completely forgettable.

Pharell Williams - G I R L
Alt-J - This is All Yours
Fatboy Slim - Palookavile
Gin Wigmore - Gravel and Wine

I have a ton more on a folder. This is what I listened to in 2014 when I was just starting to listen to albums.

in a "listen album below" thread.

THIS. The worst kind of album. The music isnt awful, but god is this album fucking boring. I couldnt wait for it to be over.

Worst as in it haunted me, and I was tempted to turn it off to the stop the fear spreading in my body, but I made it through and felt like a new person. Had nightmares for days.

What happens when you take the already-maligned Three Days Grace, then remove the vocalist/songwriter (the only good thing about the band) and replace him with the lead singer of an even worse band?
You get this fucking thing.

fucking awful "deep" rap

Palookaville has his version of the Joker. To me that saves the album.

you got a link

Don't let the man get you down also saves it a little to me. But I'd rather listen to these separately.

Yeah, it really is one of those weird albums where together its not very good but some of the songs on their own are just fantastic.

why did you reply to me??

>bait

it was an accident

You have shit taste m8
Relapse is my favorite album by Eminem

Any Tool album

I can't believe you actually forced yourself to listen to that just because someone on Sup Forums told you to. hahahahaha

You mean "ITT most underrated album by an artist"

I couldent do it.
It's so bad.

that's a decent album though, but I can see where your criticism comes from. it's far from their best. give Dirty Acres a try, fucking fantastic production on that thing

>implying if he didn't drop the accents it woulnd't be one of his best
that fucking flow

Relapse is in Eminem's top 5 though

legitimately awful

vomit