------------------------
------------------------
------------------------
------------------------
>Ringo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_songs_recorded_by_Paul_McCartney
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Swap John and George. George became irrelevant fast but ATMP is better than anything Lennon put out.

Paul
John
George

and... Huh? I thought there were four Beatles?

Look under the picture

Paul.

nice contrarianism. i bet you think paul mccartney ii is better than all things must pass

No but Ram is

I second this

Archie is the worst beatle

John, Paul and George all did alright

Paul's Ram is easily the best album, I think. ATMP is overrated and John never really managed to do a great album.

Paul has also kept the music alive by touring and whatnot, so if you take a wider scope than releases he is #1 by far.

It is, All Things Must Pass is a bloated piece of shit. At least McCartney II is interesting in an experimental sense and has some a legitimately beautiful melody in Waterfalls..

my god you're proving my point so well

Paul > John > Ringo > George
Ram, Band on the Run, and Plastic Ono Band being the best albums any of them released. Also check out Chaos and Creation in the Backyard if you haven't, best Paul album in the last 30 years. And fuck George, other than Something his songs are overrated shit. Fuck him thinking he was as good as Paul and John and acting like he was somehow "left out" by making millions off their vastly superior songs.

Ram is one of the most popular Beatles solo records how is that contratian? All Things Must Pass is essentially guaranteed to be bloated considering its length anyway.

>Ringo > George

what the fuck am i reading

Name one good paul song.

The truth you pleb, Ringo might not have done shit on his records but thanks to being friends with John and Paul they were better than anything George put out

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_songs_recorded_by_Paul_McCartney

WEW

John=George
Paul
A brick wall
Ringo

John had the best solo, and all he did that was notable was the song imagine. That just shows that their glorified pop crap had an expiration date the whole time, and if they would've sucked their shit up and stayed together they could have milked it longer.

"A pretty face may last a year or two, but pretty soon they'll see what you can do"

I would say dying would hurt my career, so my vote is for the one that's still alive.

Dying made Lenon 100x more popular.

George
Paul
John
Stuart Sutcliffe
Ringo

Dead people can't be popular.

Unless you're playing "Weekend at Bernie's."

Depends on my mood. Love Plastic Ono Band, absolute masterpiece and in many ways John's magnum opus. Imagine has plenty of good songs, but marred somewhat by Spector. After that, it became largely wank, with a few classics buried in there (Mind Games, Watching the Wheels). Never got why he didn't tour more, considering how much he claimed to love straightforward rock n roll.

With Paul, there's a lot of dreary wank (particularly those acoustic jams on Macca 1), but some great, Abbey Road-type poptimism with Band on the Run. Flaming Pie was also nice for what it was.

George's stuff started off fantastically - although ATMP does drag a little there are plenty of classics such as Beware of Darkness and Wah Wah. Kind of became irrelevant until the Jeff Lynne/Wilburys era, by which time he'd settled and was content making pleasant, slightly dad-rocky tracks like Handle With Care or Cheer Down. His last album was also beautiful. I always wished he'd ripped harder in the studio in terms of his guitar playing - as much as I like his style of guitar and how unique it was, it often feels like there isn't quite enough on record, or Clapton is doing most of the work. Would've been nice for him to have done an instrumental guitar album duetting with Eric, perhaps. Some hard rock from him would have been interesting, do we know if he was capable of Hendrix-type noodling?

Ringo - loved his work on Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends.

Ringo>George>Paul>John

this. Fuck George and his cancer shit special snowflake fan base that still goes strong today

Paul >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> John > George >> Ringo

>Ringo had 2 good albums
Ringo
Goodnight Vienna

>George had 5
All Things Must Pass
Dark Horse
33 1/3
George Harrison
Cloud 9

>John had 6
Plastic Ono Band
Imagine
Mind Games
Menlove Ave.
Double Fantasy
Milk & Honey

>Paul had 15
McCartney
Ram
Wild Life
Red Rose Speedway
Band on the Run
Venus & Mars
Wings at the Speed of Sound
London Town
Back to the Egg
McCartney II
Tug of War
Flowers in the Dirt
Off The Ground
Flaming Pie
Chaos & Creation in the Backyard

lennon > all of them > paul. And lennon fucking sucked and died like a bitch on a side curb.

Paul has 24 solo albums, you say 15 of them are good
John has 11 solo albums, you say 6 of them are good
George has 12 solo albums, you say 5 of them are good
Ringo has 18 solo albums, you say 2 of them are good
Notice the percentage difference

>essentially guaranteed to be bloated considering its length

I don't even like the Beatles but this triggered me

Percentage doesnt matter. The Sex Pistols have a 1/1 good albums, and the Ramones have 4/14. Does this make the Sex Pistols better than the Ramones because they have a 100% on their report card? Even though those 4 Ramones albums were better than the Sex Pistols 1?

>I am definitely implying that majority McCartney's albums are better than the other solo Beatle albums as well.

Actually he died in the back of a police car on the way to the hospital.

Accurate. I'd just add Pipes of Peace to Paul's and subtract Milk and Honey from John's. That and Menlove Ave. are compilations of unreleased material, not actual studio albums.