talentless dads that make shitty boring noise who unironically like young thug

Architechture

My two gay uncles.

underrated

Pretentious assholes.

Daft Punk

Oh gos you think that's pretentious? Read some extreme metal interviews:
towardstheinevitable.com/khthoniik-cerviiks-interview-2016/
> Okkhulus Siirs: Today more and more people tend to technically outsource their souls. Hence, imagine a horrible catastrophe happening in an urban setting and from the piles of debris you can hear the cacophonous symphony of a thousand unanswered smartphone rings. Personal tragedy on the one hand, one quick and soon forgotten news coverage on the other, and a thousand digital identities that remain accessible for years on the third. I would rather die completely.

>Khraâl Vri*ïl:And in strange aeons even death may die. To me non-being isn’t contrary to any religious concept. You can feel yourself displaced anywhere and anytime. Also, I don’t know the works of Jorge Luis Borges (nevertheless very interesting, so I try to get some stuff), but his words sound very embittered to me. Maybe the plastiikch manifestations that surrounded his own shell were sweeping into his imagination of afterlife and therefore they went a haunting. My own life feels more like dying completely than death him/herself, there’s a great difference between nothing and .:nihil:..

good lads

Derek and Clive
Where's the pretentious part?

Sleaford Mods

That user was being sarcastic - Rob and Sean aren't pretentious at all. They pretty much said that the "intelligent music" descriptor is bullshit.

Lol at those metal dudes

>tfw I saw a dad today with a multicolored North Face™ t-shirt and it made me wanna listen to elseq.

>implying Max Martin isn't an avatar of Satan on Earth trying to propagate its degenerate ways thru mainstream pop music.

oh-tech-kre

>no rob bf :(

autocray

Oh-tecker

Daft Boards of Punk Canada

Hey! I think these lads mugged me in Manchester a fortnight ago!

a- are we all joking about this?

it's aw- tech- er

facepalm xD