CUTE

only if not that close

preview pic is alrite
but when i open fullsize i become anxious an shit

is that dried semen on her face?

Only Brandon would think this

are you in love with him or something? why are you always talking about brandon?

to be fair he is a morbidly obese weeaboo child molester so it's hard to forget

Turn your trip back on montie

Also you are the biggest cuck

yes it is my friend

montie's been incel ever since his gf left so he had to find someone new to stalk

turn your trip back on brandon

also lose some weight and stop making your mother cry herself to sleep + stop diddling

She kinda looks like Marcel

Used to think she was cute but then I discovered her personality

brandon didn't do shit. montie started this after realizing brandon's known in Sup Forums lore than he ever will be and went after him. his break up with his busted ass girlfriend probably sent him over the edge and was looking for someone to blame it on him in some half ass way to deal with what he was feeling.

this desu. It works the other way around too; average looking girls can seem so much hotter once you find out they have a great personality

>a big fat samefagger who threatened suicide twice a week is Sup Forumslore

piss off brandon and quit buggering those children you sick fuck

he didn't do anything to any kids. just shows how shitty montie is as a person to even say something like that about someone.

man anyone who doesn't figure this shit out quick doesn't know what they're doing, you find some serious hotness in some surprising places when you follow the great personalities. if you have chemistry with someone forget what they look like just go with the flow and they will just wind up becoming what defines hot

I think it's great that brandon's finally dating her.

Nope, looks bad
Get the fuck outta here

she's way too old for brandon. this one time he was all drunk on Sup Forums and posted he was into little bros.

Lauren's so fucking cute and sweet. I'd treat her to some fancy restaurant, than take a long romantic walk with her, holding hands and talking about philosophy, art and dreams. Then I'd invite her to my home and ravage her hot ass for hours, and forcing my cock up her throat so she chocked on both the throbbing cock and her own rectal juice. I'd then proceed to cum on her cute innocent face. Then. as the ultimate love gift, I'd carry her in my arms to the tub and let my piss wash away the semen and last dignity from her. I'd wisper "I love you" and give her a tender smile, and cut her throat from ear to ear with a knife. Covered in her own warm blood, she'd look straight into my very soul, forgiving, understanding. A bubble from blood and saliva would burst between her lips, then she'd die. After some additional lovemaking, I'd stuff her into a bin bag. Three weeks later, some playing children will find her mutilated and desecrated body in the forest.

They will be scarred for life.
She looks like the type of woman who would be a cuckquean. Imagine you're married to her, but you're fucking different woman in bed. A hotter woman, with a more feminine body, who doesn't look like a 12 year old. And then Lauren is sitting in a chair a few feet from her own bed, just watching you two have sex. Her eyes wide and welling with tears, every once in a while you hear a soft sob.

brandon's 26
and she's 28
not that big of an age gap.

I'd rather just be her little tampon boy 2bh

whoa man

I'd kill her and make you watch

Shut the fuck up

get help, this is way to thought out to be a joke

I want to marry Lauren!

>lavren is older than brandon
could have swore he was in his 30s, he looks like absolute shit

lavren is my baby
all of you shoo
she's mine only

weight problems + drinking and drug use = ages faster
he'd look good if he got that weight off.

I have older friends that do drugs and are fat and still look younger. guess they're not as depressed either.

whats the deal with the shorts???
is she into diapers?

i've had depression and anxiety issues ,I feel him on all of it.

>is she into diapers?

i wish

is she into bra's? her tits are almost to her stomach. she should use the money she has to get a breast lift. she's too young to have tits like that.

feeto

Lavern is cute! Cute!

perfection

she's aging, just look at her face. brandon is you're reading this, you can get young girls from 2-5 years older. just move to richmond like you've wanted and fuck qt hipster girls.

You mean that I could get young girls from 2-5 years younger. I agree if I get this weight off and pick up my slack.

drinking beer aint gonna help boyo

I think you could get any girl of any age really, just get rid of your beer belly and you'll be set man

>drunk lavren
hhhnnnnnnnngggggggg

drink too much, lose gains, and get back all the calories you burned at the gym. chill,b. i know things are hard for you man, just keep your head up,
getting his shit together would help too

Are those things permanently glued below her eyes or something?

best drunk lavren

>swn look at you like that

>
Yeah when shes unable to reason its great

she has great legs

she's scot, she can tolerate a lot of booze without losing control faggot

Everytime I lift I think of this pic, and lift more.

I hope you get to hear lauren says she loves you.

thats not literally true

>what is tolerance

i knew people on moo were retarded, but this is too much