Mystery of Pagan Europe

I'm fascinated by the "dark heart' of pagan Europe. I'm talking about stuff like pagan folk songs, black metal, bizarre pagan customs and rituals. Not edgy shit, just the real authentic European culture.

Post what you have to get me to understand this aspect.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZXBEUlJcyM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHcLXVJXFjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you gay american, we wil never divulge our dark occult lore, rites and spells to outsiders!

What is there to not understand? People saw shit like lighting and rain and needed explanation

>Mongolia
>European

This, as if i'd tell you how to get rid of the Mazapégul

This.
Christianity is a vast improvement.

Although it was superstitious, I want to understand how those people viewed the world.

>implying one early middle ages Semitic religion was any more intellectual than an early middle ages Indo-European one
What changed was where the religion was centered.
When the religion of YHWH was exclusive to a bunch of bumfuck desert Jews, and the Latins with their empire worshipped their own ethnic gods, guess what was more the center of learning?
Likewise, when the Romans adopted Christianity and worshipped YHWH, it was now "intellectual" and it has everything to do with Roman glory and nothing to do with YHWH's inherent betterness.

Yo!

youtube.com/watch?v=tHcLXVJXFjg

One weird thing is that many times when I visited ancient pagan sites there flowers or other shit like shiny rocks on the altars. Dunno if this happens in other european places.

Asturias

What's the deal with grotesque costumes with sheep bells? We have those too. They dance in January.

The noise is for scaring witches and bad spirits

i think i don't have more pics of pagan festivals

yup, that's what we believe too

Black metal is about as pagan as Dungeons & Dragons come on

>neo-paganist autism
>black metal
>authentic European culture
L. M. A. O.

oh

post your fluffiest pagan creature

not pagan but here in Madrid we have many of this things asking for money in Plaza Mayor , i read somewhere that they are romanians

wiki says stuff related to goats and animalistic dances has to do with Dionysus cults

that sounds logic i guess, for us the goat is more related with devil maybe because the catholicism affected a lot here and they hated the paganism

Black metal paganism is edgy shit, just like the music.

So from what I'm seeing ITT and some previous knowledge, Spain = insane.

And also probably the lulziest candidate to have colonized in Mexico, since the Aztecs were also pretty crazy.

I bet Mexico could post some top tier pagan insanity ITT due to being a mixture of Aztec and Spanish culture.

Shit log semi-related.