What are you eating right now, Sup Forums?

I'm eating some turkeyloaf and spiced cauliflower.

Are you dog?

I've never had meatloaf before. Is it any good? I hope it's easy to make since it looks pretty tasty.

nigger food for a nigger

Fuck off Japan

Stay nuked

>Are you dog?

Getting hungry?

It is easy, just get some groundmeat, shape it on a pan, put it in for so many minutes in the oven on 400 degrees

And just wait till it cooks out fully.

Wait, meat loaf isn't actually some exotic meat bread hybrid? Just minced meat in the form of a loaf?

ALL OF MY DREAMS ARE LIES

I caused that feel, goyim.

fucking disgusting

A fokking leaf and yellowed teeth can't even tell humans and sub-humans.
inb4 arr rook the same. jpeg

>We leafs and yellowed teeth's formed the greatest empire this world has ever seen you disgusting sub human gook

Didn't really need a meme arrow there lad

Hey stfu, Russians and poorfags would LOVE to have this food.

Don't EVER waste.

I know

Yes we can. For example Anglos are humans and the French are subhuman.
Asians are a completely different dog eating species of hominid.

Im eating BBQ and frito pie bitch

I made beef stew in the slow cooker after searing the beef this AM before work. It's been cooking 10 hours with mushrooms, potatoes, and carrots. Seasonings are our family secret.

I've got Flaky Layers biscuits on the side. We eat in 20 minutes. Pull up a chair. Bowls are in the cabinet.

>BBQ
High in sugar
>frito pie
High in salt

Thanks for playing in the game of Life, but you have died, sir.

Pfff

>Angross are human.
Shirt on you fucking a pieace of leaf

Even though I don't like carrots, that sounds amazing and would eat in a heartbeat.

How is barbecue high in sugar? Are you eating store made syrupy barbecue sauces? What the fuck is wrong with you?

It's beef with whatever the fuck you want to put in it.... me personally, bread, garlic, onions, parsley, don't listen to white trash boy.

Barbecue is only high in sugar if your glaze it at the end, or dump goopy BBQ sauce on it before eating. Or if it's pulled pork. Most pulled pork BBQ recipes use a very sweet seasoning blend.

Not that there is anything necessarily wrong with it. It's just different style. I like a final glaze on my ribs, but never on brisket or shoulder. And sweet on BBQ poultry is China-tier bad.

Every BBQ sauce that I have encountered as an upper middleclass American is made out of sugar.

So don't tell me what BBQ is, you fucking goy.

In the US the best meat loaf recipes use a blend of ground beef and ground pork at about roughly a 1:1 ratio. Plus 1 egg / lb. Plus some sort of binder starch (crushed tortillas, bread crumbs, whatever) and up to 1 portion of other stuff.

Yeah, it's a "whatever we can shove into it" recipe. A staple of the American diet.

The best barbecue is vinegar based, that other nonsense is just meat candy.

Huh, that's how I usually make meatballs or burgers.

Good barbecue doesn't rely on sauce. It's about the rub, the smoke, the time, and the meat.

Sauce is what you use to make shitty barbecue palatable.

>pork
>tortilla chips

What the fuck are you doing America?

Similar recipes, true. After all, meatballs are little meat loafs.

Canada has never had Mexican Meat Loaf. We apologize, as you don't have first-hand experience.

This tbqh

Oh, no, Mexican or Tex Mex foods aren't very common here at all. I was 20 the first time I had ever heard of refried beans and I thought they were a type of dog food when I saw them
Love them now though

>It's about the rub, the smoke, the time, and the meat.

Ever tried a recipe with worcestershire, garlic and hot sauce? It's one of the best meat dishes you can eat after drinking.

That is the exact ingridents I use in burgers and a couple otber dishes. I use Cholula hotsauce and obviously lea & perrin's.

10/10 taste

I'm cooking chicken feet right now because of that chicken feet thread

Lea & Perrin's happens to be the only brand available in my region so I guess I struck gold by chance. For hot sauce I usually go for Sriracha. That shit almost killed me the first couple of times I ate it but now I can't do without it.

picked this stuff up today because it looked interesting. holy shit it's delicious. can any Sup Forumsbros clue me in to other countries'versions of this? (hopefully less sweet ones?)

Fuck I love how food always brings Sup Forums together like it's summer camp.

I haven't tried sriracha yet, but I keep hearing good things and I see it at the grocer, I think I will buy it next time.

Eastern Euros have kvass, which sounds similar but without the HFCS sweetener.
I personally don't like kvass though

Sriracha isn't very hot up front. It doesn't have the acidity that would cause an instant burn.

But it's a nice, mellow hot sauce that adds a lot of garlicky flavor that has a mellow burn. But, overdose on it and you'll feel the burn 12 hours later. If you know what I mean, amirite?

Sriracha isn't so much about instant heat as it is about slow burn.

CALL WLM!!

One time I sprayed sriracha like fucking Rocco all over a pizza after going out and it kept me up at night because the burning wouldn't stop. Gnarly shit, would do again.

Chicken, bacon, peppers, and a cheese sauce.

oh, ive tried kvass one time. I really liked it. unfortunately i cant find anywhere to buy it, i got mine from a ukranian person i knew. i barely remember how it tasted just that i really liked it

Sriracha has kindof a unique flavour. It reminds me of ketchup but spicier, less sweet. I have the sneaking suspicion that ketchup and sriracha have a common ancestor.

I actually find sriracha to have an upfront flavour but with little lasting power. It's strong and comes to the forefront of whatever you've put it on, but it gives out towards the end of the meal. It's really not as strong as other kinds of hotsauce unless you could the "Baba Zhang's Hot as Hell Killer Sriracha" type brands. I've made by own hotsauce and chili paste; most srirachas haven't got much on fresh stuff. If you mince two dozen scotch bonnets by hand, blend it with purée garlic etc, your fingertips go cold and burning-numb for 24 hours if you handle it without gloves. Lesson learnt I guess.

carrots in stew are so good though