HOLY SHIIIT

HOLY SHIIIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i44dntv8cdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yea its p good

how the fuck did he do this as a fucking 20 year old.

This man is a god.

Wait til you hear Incantations tho...

>soon i'll be 20 years ago and accomplished nothing
thanks user

The cover is cool as fuck. Still not listened to it yet though. How 'proggy' is it? On a scale of ELO to Genesis

its proggy but has a unique vibe to it, doesnt sound like Genesis, its just mike playing a lot of instruments

Think fishmans but prog instead of dream pop

probably forever the landmark of an album you get when an individual has studio time and instruments to make an entire work, but has to do all shit themselves

everyone on the Internet recording some sounds should feel indebted to Mike Oldfield for sure. He should absolutely be a major inspiration to any bedroom musician today.

It's good, breathing, organic music. Mike Oldfield got to make it because his parents were filthy rich, but he still made it.

You can dislike Mike Oldfield for a lot of reasons, but he was an inspiration for a huge number of people and a real precursor of the times to come. He will (hopefully) forever remain as the individual who demonstrated how technology can rise the creative individuals above the masses.

Never heard them either t b h

hey this is a good desciption if you mean Long season

you mean this album is real?
i thought it was a joke

>soon i'll be 20 years ago
damn...

and in case you just found Oldfield, Ommadawn is his greatest album easily

also, don't miss this album by his live bass player where he features quite heavily:
youtube.com/watch?v=i44dntv8cdc

its amazing user check it out. First 3-4 minutes are kinda samey as he sets up at atmosphere but once you get past it its crazy

Thx man will do. Besides the obvious entry points like king crimson, rush, Pink Floyd, etc im not very well versed in prog.

check long season out you wont regret it

as well as this

Is his latest any good?

Will check out. Thanks.

>those quads
damn...

first 4 minutes are god tier, rest sounds like baby music