Japan-Philippines alliance

Why can Duterte realize true friend through his 71 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u6duxguXTX4
blogs.yahoo.co.jp/pongisayoku/28329132.html
nytimes.com/2016/05/14/world/asia/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte.html?_r=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>

We should exchange Korea and Philippines

Why people care so much about Philipines?

Besides being a base for US in case China chimps out.

its like watching miley cyrus or Brittany spears lose their shit and turn into a trashy slut
Philippines president is trying his hardest to turn the phillipines into one of the premier shitholes on earth and his citizens are cheering for it

Japanese capitalists and ODA want to move from China to south east asia.
China trys to get sea around Philippines but USA don't fight against China.
Philippinese wants true army and true alliance.

Duterte found Japan.

Hmmmm

I'm okay with this

>I announce my separation from the US
That never works for anyone.

I hope he can defend this claim in the years to come.

Can't wait until the Philippines is Venezuela tier desu.

He wants to use you for his power you fucking idiots. You're not his "Friend". Now shut up and let the USA do everything because you Asians will just fuck it up and start WWIII against China.

youtube.com/watch?v=u6duxguXTX4

It already is
What you meant to say was '"Can't wait for the Philippines to become Haiti tier"

We have always been allies even before he was president

He actually blocked a lot of Japanese ships from entering and docking here when he was preparing to lick chinas ass

Now they are allowed to since he's going to japan

>wants to get closer to China which is opposing the US-Japan alliance
>wants to get closer to Japan to participate in naval exercises designed to contain China

MAKE UP YOUR MIND YOU FUCKING PINOY FUCK

>She lets a mass murderer kiss her hand
>child prostitution is rampant in his country

Ok.

is it common for your leaders to act as dictators and do and say whatever the fuck they want?

It's clearly obvious he just hates the US and wants to spite your government whenever the opportunity is available. Do you guys really use the CIA to assassinate and destabilize countries? If so, then I can understand why Du30 doesn't trust Americans.

She's a literal puppet

>Philippines but USA don't fight against China.
No it's Dutdut not pushing their claims and asking China to fish in what's viewed as the Philippines territory.
>Philippinese wants true army and true alliance.
Well apparently he's going for one with China and Russia
>Duterte found Japan.
Until his next trip abroad.

>Do you guys really use the CIA to assassinate and destabilize countries?
Not in a long time.

Other than Castro I'm not really sure if they have ever really tried to assassinate foreign heads of state (some other douche would just take the assassinated leaders position).

? the us is not relevant in this case

get off your horse

Time for some "peaceful protest" gone violent and intervention, perhaps?

you're a big guy

blogs.yahoo.co.jp/pongisayoku/28329132.html
American named Meiring caused huge explosion in Davao in 2002 when Duterte was the mayer of Davao.
Duterte tried to arrest him as terrorist but FBI protect Meiring and he returned USA in safe.

CIA aimed at Duterte from 2002.

>American named Meiring caused huge explosion

what happen?

Pls no, think about neighbours who have to deal with refugees.
Vietnam war was enough.

nytimes.com/2016/05/14/world/asia/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte.html?_r=0

The US is extremely relevant. We were expecting the Philippines to support us on the SCS issue. Instead, Duterte is going full retard and trying to show the world the Philippines can be an independent country like Russia or China. Filipinos are fooling themselves if they think that can be the case, at least right now.

Duterte /Davao is known to have NPA and rebel insurgencies ties here

thanks

very fishy indeed, I understand his anger at the case

How does a dildo that the FBI rove after blowing himself up in a hotel equal to a plot to kill Duterte?

alphabet soup agent please go

CIA didn't try to kill Duterte but wanted division and discrimination against Muslims.

if that so then they are 10 years too late
Muslim insurgencies has been happening even before 9/11

I honestly cannot fathom what is going through Duterte's mind.
It looks like an inferiority complex playing out. Mind, I'd have an inferiority complex next to Obama as well, given the arrogant way he carries himself, but it's really strange to see it play out this way as a nation's leader.