If actually think music is part of you identity, then you're a narcissistic...

If actually think music is part of you identity, then you're a narcissistic, self-obsessed brick in the wall and people find it difficult to be around you because you're impossible to take seriously.

If you try and exist within the aesthetic of a certain kind of music, you're a dick, and you have no identity. Stop it. It's embarrassing.

If you're bothered by this enough to make a thread you're even worse.

fuck me in the ass with that spike head desu

actually ill express myself however id like thanks

>implying that taking an interest seriously makes you a cunt
Fuck off OP.

the real reason I can't take her seriously is the Rancid top

Why does other people's self expression make you so angry OP?

>thinking something you take great enjoyment in as a hobby isn't part of who you are

>then you're a narcissistic, self-obsessed brick in the wall

I see nothing wrong with this.

This.

This, narcissism is almost inevitable

you do realize that artistic movements span various different mediums outside of just music right? hip hop was a style of music, it was a style of street art (graffiti) it was a style of dancing (breakdancing) it was a style of fashion, and it had a dedicated community that created and appreciated work within this wide range of mediums. same goes for tons of other artistic subcultures like punk, metal, house, juke, etc.

you're just an ignorant prick who knows nothing about culture or sociology

Life would be so hard if Sup Forums didnt told me how live it

then you might be an idiot also

If you agree with anything OP said you're a complete tool.

bein' a dickhead's cool!

>If you have any interests you are passionate about, you are a shitty person.
Best logic evur

You'll grow up eventually

>ancient memery

Watch out guys, he might throw a trollface at us if we keep fucking with him!

>tfw no qt punk gf with shit taste in punk bands

Thanks for the (you) OP, keep being an angry manchild.

I wish I was 19 like you.

9/10

What's it like being a neoconformist, OP?

Does being different from all those non-conformist sheep make you feel unique and precious?

So many children in this thread clamoring or a personal identity and a place in this world.

oh sorry I didn't choose something obscure that nobody knows I don't try and impress people with shit like that cause it's dumb as shit and you're part of the problem.

Nah I think it's just OP samefagging a lot.

or what if people just like being a part of an artistic movement that they appreciate

what if you're a musician?

You did choose something that faded into obscurity and irrelevance tho.

Like the good hipster you are.

t-thanks. not sure if sarcastic or not

Yeah obviously that comment would make me OP you fucking dunce. You're not a genius for figuring this out.

"movement"

then it's even more laughable because you're just doing it for the street creds.

Kill yourself.

>posted on Sup Forums

Oh I get it you tried to do the "you're what you hate thing" to upset me.

I get it. I get it.

not at all, user.

>you're a narcissistic, self-obsessed brick in the wall

Op then goes on to rant about how much better he is than everyone. Really makes you think...

>Yeah obviously that comment would make me OP you fucking dunce. You're not a genius for figuring this out.
What?
Do you lack reading comprehension skills?
When did I "call you out" on being OP or someshit?

Congrats lad; don't let it get to you tho. Keep valuing your sense of identity and uniqueness that you worked so hard to achieve by blending into the mass.

stick to making threads about green day you stupid faggot

No I'm an asshole. I'm just a unique asshole.

>that thing I did. Yeah I didn't do me. Me saying I didn't do it means i didn't do it. This has been a post from your friend Bill Clinton.

There is literally nothing wrong with being narcissistic and self-obsessed.

Thinking you're unique is a sign of Narcissism

Reading comprehension.

You came into the thread saying that there were a bunch of children.
Then I told you that they were probably just Op samefagging a lot.
Since there's no way so many people would agree with him.

And then you interpreted my post as "ah-HAH! You are OP samefagging!" somehow.

your reverse psychology didn't work stop trying to gain some footing, you sensitive ninny.

Punk? Metal? Indie? What costume do you wear to impress people?

Some footing on what tho?

"uuuuhhh i am such a special guy you know? like, i really don't follow all these stupid aesthetic stuff, ya know???? I HAVE IDENTITY, im.....myself, you know? every piece of who i am it's just pure....ME. NO, man, every piece of who i am isn't just a result of other's identities and/or aesthetic.....im just, you know, me!"
fuck off faggot.

I shop at H&M like all the cool neoconformist kids, cause it's hip to be square.

Hey that's not what I said. That's called slander.

Why would you assume he was talking about you and the multiple heterogenous pieces that make up what you are? He wasn't answering to anyone in particular.

>he

Not if other people tell you you're unique constantly. When somebody calls you something a bunch of times to your face, chances are you are that thing.

OP, just because your mom constantly tells you you're special doesn't mean you actually are.

Okay, so an attempt at a joke.

The problem with your joke, other than being unfunny, is that "special" in this context would work well as another word for "retarded." You missed an opportunity for a good slam but missed it by a mile.

>quit liking things you're just supposed to go to your job and die, user

dat picture/filename combo tho

What if I think music is part either of my spirituality, philosophy or emotional way of living?

Does that also make me a piece of shit?

Thinking that you´re superior for thinking this makes you even more narcissistic and self obsesed, doesn´t it ?