Taking adderall for the first time, whats some good tunes for it?

Taking adderall for the first time, whats some good tunes for it?
general drug music thread. fave drugs and the albums for them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CyWSlU11Rmk
soundcloud.com/wandw/rihanna-needed-me-ww-remix
soundcloud.com/bassnectar/the-glitch-mob-beauty-of-the-unhidden-heart-bassnectar-remix
youtube.com/watch?v=40LWnInJsOM
youtube.com/watch?v=SYM-RJwSGQ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

please guys

Never done adderall

Henry Cow - Concerts - Groeningen Improv - LSD

Charles Ives - Selected Works - Celestial Railroad - Shrooms

Various Artists - Masters of Gamelan - Monkey Chant - ayahuasca

Naked City - Grand Guignol - Speedfreaks - Cocaine

Ravel - Boston Symphony Orchestra - Daphnis et Chloe - Heroin

Olivier Messiaen - Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra Works - Turangalila Symphony - Peyote

Borbetomagus - Barbed Wire Maggots - side 1 - Methamphetamine

Miles Davis - In A Silent Way - Shhh/Peaceful - Marijuna

Whatever you normally listen to will sound 10x better

adderall isn't really like getting high. though music will sound better, it's only because you focus on it more. play some stuff that you had trouble understanding or focusing on. it will make it easier to comprehend or get through,

thats what i figured but i didnt know
im actually not feeling shit right now kinda disappointing

DUDE

music is shit on adderall
also a waste of it
go do something productive ffs

im cooking if that counts

High BPM Techno Remix's of anything will sound amazing! I'll get you started off. Try:

youtube.com/watch?v=CyWSlU11Rmk

soundcloud.com/wandw/rihanna-needed-me-ww-remix

soundcloud.com/bassnectar/the-glitch-mob-beauty-of-the-unhidden-heart-bassnectar-remix

youtube.com/watch?v=40LWnInJsOM

youtube.com/watch?v=SYM-RJwSGQ8

oh nice
but unless you're making music. adderall never really enhanced my listening experience besides maybe hardcore/punk albums

Can Tago Mago

those beats repeating really get you into it. be driving to maximize pleasure

If you're really feeling a buzz/high off it check out electronic, loop based shit. That will sound/feel the best. I used to love listening to that stuff on Adderall.

If it's just a light feeling listen to anything. It'll be a diffrent experience. Completely different if you're getting high off it (that depends on diff factors).

Music is great on addies, you must not do it much.

Psychedelic spacey music isn't that great on it though, you want shorter songs. Punk is pretty fun.

>im actually not feeling shit right now kinda disappointing
adderall is very fickle and unpredictable like that. you really don't know. all you can do is experiment and anticipate what it might have in store. There are things you can do to enhance/intensify it (baking soda, for example) but even still it's hard to know if you're gonna get energized, or just chill out. Sometimes it makes me really social, sometimes it makes me really withdrawn.

It can also creep up on you.

This. Adderall's good for getting shit done. So use it to do that first. Once you got extra time leftover, I recommend something dense and complex. Maybe some piece by Bach? Or a Mingus album maybe a free jazz album? Trout Mask Replica or some intense metal stuff would be great, too.

nah I did. but It started becoming unpredictable where it would creep on me hours later. so stopped using it besides for exams

it's great sometimes like you said. but I wouldn't use it just for enchancing music

You do realize that it's possible to listen to music while working/cleaning/doing shit.

>falling for the Adderall meme this hard
it really won't make that much of a difference with any music user

yeah im not sure what i was expecting out of this
but it was free

Lol

It doesn't enhance music the same way weed and psychedelics do, but there is still some enhance. Music gets me motivated as fuck while on it and helps to work/clean/exercise ect.

Checked and adderall is lame

anything Boards of Canada, vaporwave, caretaker = dxm

depression cherry by beach house = opi

You better eat that fast because you won't give a shit about food once the addies kick in.

>adderall
how much do you hate yourself

>listening to music on adderall

Go snort some Xanax.

Just listen whatever methheads listen to

ICP?