Why do they love each other so much?

why do they love each other so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-02-22/finnish-embassy-celebrates-strike-witches-character-birthday
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8J4SRUvhuu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We do?

Mutual autism

They do?

>why do they love each other so much?

moomin

muumi

not really.

finland is literally the japan of europe

moomin and Santa Claus

Autism and shared history of btfo'ing russia.

some Japanese love Finnish because Finnish sounds more similar with their dialect than the standard Japanese

e. g.
>If that is the only way, we have no choice except doing so.
in Tokyo Japanese,
>"Soresika nainara Sikataga nai"
in my mother tongue dialect,
>"Sorekka nennara syammeeni"

Turanian bloodbond

hatred of koreans

They gay

Can't but love Japan. Wish I'll sometime get money visit that place. Not a weaboo by any extent or consumer of japanese culture, but they've got something to feel proud about. Honesty is one of those traits. Japanese do not easily fuck people over just because they can. Which results in low-crime rates. It's a good feeling that you don't have to be afraid walking anywhere any time of the day, and it's the same in here.

Also
>Hard-working
>Intelligent
>Weird in a good way
>Calm
>No bullshit small-talk
A strong opposite between Japs and Finns would probably be the levels of social hierarchies. Honestly can't understand what is the deal with expecting huge respect for older people or people in higher positions. Definitive hierarchies here are only in the army, but those hierarchies last only on military areas or when they clothes get off (sauna).

That dialect truly sounds like gibberish Finnish. If I didn't know it's Japanese and had to guess based on it's sound, I'd had said it's some Estonian dialect or dead finno-ugric language.

Never forget the Hwan Empire.

they produce cute cartoon girls. That is all I know and all I care about.

Ah yes it's the anime autism thread :DDD

They don't. Japs see Finns as effeminate Russians.

Then why is Helsinki and Lapland full of Japanese Finnaboos?

Checkmate, burger

>Watching Korean monster movie
>They bring in a foreign hunter to help fight the monster
>He's from Finland
>Some Korean tries to talk to him
>Repeats back the gookspeak mockingly in an American accent and cocks his rifle

Finland and Japan are similar in many ways.

The finnish embassy in japan celebrated eila' birthday
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-02-22/finnish-embassy-celebrates-strike-witches-character-birthday

They are distinctly related sharing asian blood.

Many Finnish words sound similar in Japan and have different meanings

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8J4SRUvhuu
Finland is the black sheep of europe its language is not indo european.

I cannot think of a greater alliance. I want to protect both Finland and Japan.
It' a very cute friendship.
Finland is heavily over representative in anime. It makes the other yuropoor countries jelly and japan hayes swecucks and norgay.

>Many Finnish words sound similar in Japan and have different meanings
some have similar meanings and sound alike, like kettu - kitsune (fox) and yksi - ichi (number one)

whale(sercret)

kys urself

I think Japanese people have positive image to Finland.

That twiggled my autism bone and I have to explain why I do not believe the Japs think that way, my Burger friend. Compared with Japanese, Finnish men:
>everyone has gone through 6, 9 or 12 months of army training
>can outdrink Japs simply because white people metabolism
>average height 10cm taller (171cm vs 181cm)
>muscular and fatter
>more outgoing and braver on the surface due to not having the ''you can't disagree with your superiors'' -culture
>more developed violence culture
While I'm glad this isn't a place for retarded macho culture with catcalling and ''muh hypermasculinity'', I find it very unlikely they would view us as effeminate. They probably value decent human behaviour (''effeminate'' to you?) over savage 'masculine' behaviour.

>tfw 171 cm
>never finished military service
>lightweight drinker
>skinny as fuck
>not outgoing in the slightest

that's ok. far better than having rapists with aggression

I unironically believe that that the early, fishing proto-Finnic boat people, sailed (=got carried with the currents) as far as Japan. And to America for that matter. The climate used to be warmer back then so the Northeast passage was ice-free thousands of years ago. Don't get fooled by the great distance by the map projection, it is actually only 14000km (8500 miles) from Kola peninsula to Japan by sea. That's not a long distance to go along a coastline with favourable currents. In theory it could be done in under a year. They would have no way to get back though, because of the ocean currents, so fishing tribes that eventually reached Japan or Americas, had to settle there. They came in small populations and small boats, probably in several waves. Their source of food wasn't conflicting with the local populations.

This small-time cultural contact would explain all the cultural and language similitarities between Finnics, Japanese, Ainus, Indians and Inuits. The lack of common genetic heritage is not a problem, the boat people were few in numbers so any genetics traces of interbreeding would have vanished by this point.

The averages, man.

Oh and to add to this, any experts on Japanese mythology by the way? Any mentions from ''people from the sea'', different looks, different acting etc.? Keep in mind mythlogies corrupt a lot through the ages, so something like ''from the sea'' changes easily to ''from under the sea''. Or ''different people'' to ''dragons''. It doesn't take much change from each generations to end up with something supernatural sounding, from something that in the beginning was not that impressive. Oral history inflates the exciting parts and forgets about the boring details.