"""Great powers"""

>"""Great powers"""
>Have 0 nukes

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/2016/09/30/missing-japanese-student-found-dead-in-vancouver-heritage-mansion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Cucкnada

axaxaxaaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaa)))))))))))

is nk great power?

Japan does have nukes.

>spending millions in a thing that will never be used again

Be honest.

That's what you want to believe fool.

This
Nukes are useless, unless you want to destroy yourself

no nukes means they won't get nuked

countriess are not psychopaths

i nuked your mom last night though

they wish

Japan is actually kept in a weird position where they can literally build nukes in a day due to high number of reactors and reserve plutonium.

They also have their own ballistic missiles. Its really a weird situation they are in.

Japan has the biggest WMD of all time; Anime.

When did the race to defend against nukes stop?
I know Reagan was pushing for it, but if everyone has defense against nukes it's just like hitting a wall when they leave your borders.
Puts an end to the nuke threat pretty much.

Tell that to Ukraine

You're saying this like it is partcularly hard to obtain nukes. Even shit-tier countries like South Africa and Pakistan did (or still do) have them.
What would they do with them? Nuke Crimea and Donbass?

South Africa only obtained nukes with Israeli help
Pakistan only obtained nukes with Chinese help

Yeah, and China only obtained nukes with our help.

Trump both wants South Korea and Japan to have nukes so he can withdraw the US troops.
Its estimated they can build nukes within six months easily
One of the alleged reason why they are being prevent is because China will be happy it will weaken their hold over that region they cannot threathen them anymore to favor their business deals and will retaliate by being aggressive and steal more territorial waters

Apperantly we need China to be happy because they are the only ones who can influence North Korea and keep them at bay

Will not be happy*

Germany has nukes though

>What would they do with them
Go full Samson Option on Russia of course

Germany and Japan aren't Great Powers

>no nukes means they won't get nuked
>countriess are not psychopaths
Go and tell that to the Japanese

Anyway halfway competent country can build nuclear warheads. It's not hard. Delivery system for nukes to enable first strike (so submarine-launched missile) is hard

>Anyway
Any*

:^)

I'm aware of that wiki page and I disagree with it

because britain is on the list?

>1938
>1946
>China
what the fugg

German flag in ~1900
Franssia

Historically, 100% of the countries that have been nuked didn't have nukes of their own.

Just fired an ICBM at Rio desu

The point isn't to use them it's get your country on the highest diplomatic tables, like the UNSC P5 where Germany and Japan do not have a veto, and also to use as deterrence.

If a country felt confident about attacking a Royal Navy ship or a British territory they might try it on, but they're going to think twice about attacking the UK itself

If nukes are useless explain why countries spend so much money developing them

>Delivery system for nukes to enable first strike is hard

What if they made some kind of bipedal tank?

USA has the capability to shoot down several ICBMs these days. This leaves only Russia as the country that can destroy the USA in a nuclear war.

But they arent theirs.

We da realzezt OGs

>brexshit cunt being desperate pretending to be calm or just in denial

whats wrong with you bongs seriously. i thought bongs were generally pragmatic and realistic regardless of ones ideology. ive been unironically surprised recently many of you guys are being unironically pro-anti-eu/brexshit rascals and so confident, blind despite your country committing economic suicide

nukes are overrated

>brexshit cunt
Ok, Brexit is totally unrelated to my post not sure why you're bringing it up...

If you must know, I voted for remain and wanted us to stay in. But we are where we are. The will of the people must be respected, we're leaving the EU, I'm confident the UK will do well outside the EU despite some short-term pain once Brexit starts.

What do you expect, Brits to be constantly panicking and whining about Brexit? Some will be but that's not really our style. Shit happens and you deal with it and especially if you're British you know your country is capable of doing well against the odds.

This. Japan turned strong males in all countries in the world into beta weeaboos.

Japan got two nukes

+3, recently

>Anime faggots would have been useful for anything outside of tech

Yeah, but they weren't enough.

Holy

They are not great powers

RARE
A
R
E

Yeah, and Soviet Russia only obtained nukes with our (involuntary) help.

Canada is a humanitarian power lololololololollol

pay reparations!!
torontosun.com/2016/09/30/missing-japanese-student-found-dead-in-vancouver-heritage-mansion

R A R E

A bipedal, highly mobile tank capable of carrying a nuclear warhead?

METAL GEAR!?

>have 1 nuke
>only get invites sometimes

delete this.

Funny man, not our own 22 nukes. US gave them to ud because of NATO.

Again some shit we don't have to pay.

>inb4 but you pay with your freedom... would not be free anyways.

Ha!

You cant have your own nukes if you are in NATO. Unless you are anglo of course.

Japan has Godzilla

[Citation needed]