His country lost to an """army""" of untrained farmers

>His country lost to an """army""" of untrained farmers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fort_Necessity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yours did too, how do you think we gained independence?

Oh yeah, when the Brits lost the revolutonary war.

I'll stop making fun of you if you apologize for burning the presidential house, you and your fucking leaf pawns

So... Ghandi's India?

That's not fair. The farmers where skinny while the murikans are fucking fat as fuck and can't even move. In equal conditions it would be an interesting battle

WTFM8
T
F
M

It's been more than 200 years man you can let it go.

We did that?

That you did.

Technically Canada was not a separate country back then.

JUST

FUCK

The Revolutionary War?

MY

>7000 colonial rustics vs 1500 colonial rustics
Wew lad such a catastrophic defeat. I'm sure we never recovered and the Boers lived happily ever after in their concentration campless country.

SHIT

UP

Lel you literally lost your islands to them, and now you damage control for them on a Chinese image board. Argies are truly the biggest cucks.

>your islands
They were never belonged to them in the first place.

>your islands
delete this

Yeah it was a bunch of you limeys shipped over from spain after the peninsular war.

Leafs try to take credit because they're still butthurt we burnt down York.

kek easy lads Uk no1

>be world superpower
>fight tiny Luxembourg-tier "country" of barely-armed farmers with literally no regular military
>get wrecked
>try again
>send half a million soldiers to fight less than a tenth that many militia
>show no restraint and war crime the shit out of the civilians
>war still goes on for 3 years
>still suffer more casualties than enemy
>still lose tens of thousands of troops

why are the British so objectively shit?

BTFO

>British Empire Victory

>Canadians claim Canada did something before Canada was even a thing

Never quite understood this. It's like Americans bragging about medieval England or some shit.

Actually. Now that I think of it, I don't think we really brag about Washington's achievements during the French and Indian War.

Plebs

>7 years war
>Washington
>achievements

You cunts have nothing comparted to us based Strayans

>Great Emu War
>0 Australian casualties
>2500+ enemy casualties

Actually, his only surrender was during it:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fort_Necessity

Get on our level.

Fuck I forgot about that

we lost two really good bombs though

What it doesn't show is the humiliation you endured at the hands of the Japanese army to resort to that.

I was always wondering what would happen if the Hiroshima plane got shot down before dropping the bomb and the slants gained access to it.

That's because it didn't exist.

>resort to

Nah, it was a display of power, not an act of desperation. We pretty much showed the Soviets what we're capable of in case they thought about invading western Europe after WW2.

>inb4 muh big meanie muh war crimes

You did the same thing in Dresden.

You are just asking for the Singapore surrender to be brought up.

>Americans
>Knowing history

They're going to post a screencap soon if you don't shut it.

ironic

Do you mean the US and Vietnam? Because we hardly lost to farmers there, we lost to North Vietnamese regulars.

>1800 vs 25000

I'm sure there are better examples m8

"""humiliation"""

>to resort to that

How dare we force the surrender of a 4-million strong army without a single casualty on our end by blowing up two cities that were going to be bombed anyway. Obviously, we should have conformed to the honorable British method of starving millions of people to death and then throwing hundreds of thousands of our men to pointless deaths in frontal attacks.

>25 000 bare assed niggers with spears

they didn't even use guns m8.

This is what should have happened.

The Americans weren't at Isandlwana

Is that the British nigger who plays James Bond?

>200,000 dead
>9000 captured
Nips were tough sods

I don't get it

imagine what the jap could have achieved if they didn't attack america and just conquered china instead

Not much

war was inevitable at that point my man

>His country lost to a few thousand Emu

>Killing 15 men per person with a single shot rifle

Also the natives who made up about half the force were poorly trained, fresh troops with older weapons. They fled early in the battle, although the anglos also deserve blame for having supply problems and weak positioning

Yeah but they still won so what the fuck were you guys doing?

>>Killing 15 men per person with a single shot rifle

This is not hard actually if your opponent is literally armed with sticks and uses stone age tactics. It's like shooting down a bunch of monkeys.

They were known to move as quickly as cavalry. Isandlwana was 99% the fault of overconfidence and snobbery tho.

Indeed. You know what's the worst part about breaking up with a Japanese girlfriend? You have to drop the bomb twice for her to get the message.

so you won against bunch of untrained peasants. AAAnd?

BTFO

wtf I hate Britain now

> implying straya won the Emu war

FPBP

annihilated

In what scenario could we have truly won when we're up against an army 50 times the size of ours? We still remained independent, which was our goal.
>Russhit damage control

That's not true at all. There were still quite a number of veterans from the Indian Wars.