Which rivalry is the most heated?

Which rivalry is the most heated?

>India vs. Pakistan
>Brazil vs. Argentina
>Finland vs. Sweden
>Britain vs. Australia
>China vs. Japan

India vs Pakistan. Both made nukes against the other.

>Britain vs Australia

what

Russia Vs Ukraine

india vs pakistan or china vs japan
rest including ukraine vs russia etc are not even close.

Russia vs Luxembourg
Because
Fuck it

Israel Vs Palestine, nah?

My dick vs your mom's pussy lol

nah, too one sided. we've basically made sure Palestine was never given a chance to begin with.

INDIA vs Pookistan FTW

daily reminder

India v. Pakistan all the way.
The fact that their feud is so ferociously heated, coupled with the relative instability of both countries (especially Talib- err, Pakistan), and that they're both nuclear-armed makes it EASILY the craziest rivalry today.

China v. Japan may be close, but neither of them face the same level of internal and domestic instability that put them on the brink of nuclear war.

Russia v. Ukraine barely makes third place. Ukraine is overpowered by such a huge margin that it hardly even qualifies as a true rivalry.

our "rivalry' with england is very one sided, they care more about fucking with france in sports than they do with us outside of a few specific sports like rugby or cricket

India, Pakistan and China - all of them have nukes and all of them are pretty fucking unstable.

China and Japan haven't had any direct military engagement of any kind for decades, though. It happens between India and Pakistan once every few weeks.

Not to mention that Pakistan is unstable on a plane that far surpasses either India or China. Poopoostan literally has no control over a significant chunk of its own territory, and the entire country is a cesspool of Islamic radicalism. Oh, and it also has nukes.

why is there such heated rivality between Uruguayans and New Zealanders? a shame really...
come on kiwis why can't we be friends again? The past is the past, you can't change it, but thinking about it won't change a thing. We should really focus on improving our diplomacy so we can end this non declared war TOGETHER

>India
>China
>unstable

lol no. Neither of those countries is ever going to use a nuke. Pakistan on the other hand maybe

fuck you fag lmao

>Poopoostan literally has no control over a significant chunk of its own territory

Or its military for that matter

NEVER.

I am talking about instability m8. Relatively speaking China and India are 100% stable when compared to Pookistan. Its just a mess and Pookistani nukes are just China's second line of attack in case of a full nuclear war between China and India.

India and China has some instability too, like China has Tibet and Taiwan who wants freedom from it and we have Kashmir which wants the same and naxals.

They can't have any control on their army unless they completely abolish their army and re write an new constitution which is impossible. Only way for Pookistan to become a safe stable country is to nuke itself to oblivion.

Canada vs the world

Texas vs. USA

First or last
The other ones don't even compare

South shall rise again

India vs Pakistan

China vs SEA

>Brazil vs. Argentina
That's not even a thing outside football.

Is India really bombing the Pakis right now?

>implying it's not north italy (aka italy) vs south italy (aka africa)

Korea vs Japan.

classic

NEVER heard of this, wtf

but those are both just american proxies/english teachers abroad

Nah, I wake up hoping that but the news said that we only killed 9 of their soldiers this morning while loosing 1 of our own.

Day before yesterday it was 1 of our soldiers and 3 soldiers and 7 outposts of theirs destroyed

Previous week it was 1 of our soldier and 7 soldiers and 1 terrorist of theirs killed

is that Pakistani govt backed soldiers you guys are fighting or just random insurgents?

india vs paki

I know, and I agree with you.
The fact that so many nuclear weapons are balancing on the razor's edge that is the Paki government continues to baffle me.
The fact that China is playing putting so many cards in the hand of a country which is one misstep away from becoming Talibistan is even more perplexing.

>India vs. Pakistan
This, motherfuckers are at each others' throats already
>Brazil vs. Argentina
It's just a sports rivalry.
>Finland vs. Sweden
No
>Britain vs. Australia
It's just bantz
>China vs. Japan
Shit goes back for years, this is a close second.

Of the ones you didn't list, it's probably USA/Russia or North Korea/South Korea

>Britain vs Australia

Did you mean France?

Greece vs. Germany

Fuck Germans.

>The fact that China is playing putting so many cards in the hand of a country which is one misstep away from becoming Talibistan is even more perplexing.

Not really, this is exactly how every country with nukes has used them since they existed - arm proxies and enemies of your enemies. Israel is literally a rogue nation by UN definition that has had nukes for decades.

>Britain vs. Australia
Not a thing
>Brazil vs. Argentina
Barely a thing
>Finland vs. Sweden
Kind of a thing?

Who stole your quints senpai? I'll give them a good beating 4u

It doesn't get any more heated than ? vs !

Fuck !. They can all suck my 8==)

t. Papadopoulos

I always thought England vs Scotland/Ireland was pretty heated. It isn't anymore or???

Also:
Israel vs Palestine
Canada vs USA (only in sports though)
India vs Pakistan is pretty high up there.

I am a Greek

>mfw the Poos and Paks actually trigger WWIII / nuclear apocalypse over some retarded 3rd world territory dispute

I wouldn't say that China vs. Japan isn't so much a rivalry as it is a mutual distrust that occasionally flares into genocide.

I wouldn't be surprised. Pakistan is still butt hurt over the last few border wars, and India wants Pakistan gone, so people stop stereotyping them as Muslims or whatever, KEK.

Proof that shit tier countries shouldn't have nukes.

Scotland isn't a country

>Canada vs USA (only in sports though)
? which sports...

we dont even give a damn about India in reality
they however have hindu extremists as PM, in power, running yhe country who have already killed thousands of Indian Muslims, Christians and even lower cast Hindus

these days they are killing Kashmiris, again

they set up elaborate fals flag operations, then blame it on Paki chan

the epic rukkus their media sets up is like agiant India strong and shiet gasm where they make up statistics and facts everyday, run it on their poo networks, rile up the poor semi literarte rural population, etc.

i cant believe the fantasies they cone up with
its like is it supposed to be real news or a relity show? or that facepalm indian soap opera?

while the world is made by burgers to think that Pakis are unstable or atrisk of fundies the reality is the level of instability and extreme hindu extremism is at peak in India

just one example that none of you would know
their current PM has been proven to be the organiser and killer of more than 5000 indian muslims and christians

they usuallly burn indian christians alive
even their own good natured indians have gone on the record against this
but hey burgers support them to some extent cuz China

one more thing, if any dook is fired, take it from me, it will be these very hindu extremists in power

you heard it first here, so

R A R E

thanks

Anglos vs. Frogs

It was the greatest rivalry of all time until the Frogs flubbed it in the end game.

wew lad i'm not even sure what language that was in but grats

india v the world

Honestly, the Franco-Mongolian rivalry was quite painful.

All Indians will have white slaves by 2030.

I saw it in a Indian movie.

Pakistani soldiers and Pakistani government/army back terrorists

Yes

Nothing will improve until UN is abolished for the good of mankind. UN is a good for nothing organisation that prevents countries like Israel and India to act against muslim and is cuck enough to allow muslim nations and North Korea to build nuclear weapons

>T. Pakistan

op vs autism

ROLF

>>Britain vs. Australia
???
Britain vs. Argentina?

Britain vs. France?

Britain vs. Iceland?

russia vs borscht

Yep, until the match in the next month I love Argentines.

I think this deserves a (You).

Russia vs America was a rivalry that split the world in two mate
That's the biggest rivalry I can imagine.

>T.Pakistan

Is that really all you can do Poo in the Loo?

nice proxy

Poos vs. Loos

Both literally have like at best 250 nukes in total and their combined power would prolly be at best a little over 50 megatons

thats literally only a bit more than the tsar bomba
Do you really think something like that will cause an apocalypse lol

was typing away furiously with my ipad
the keyboard is shit
so thats the language, mac english

whatever

i hope not for my Polfus or else i will be mad and go all Allah Akbar on poopoos

how dis he do that?
?
?
?

what about the loo and the poo?

i hate to curb your enthusiasm leaf but sadly and unfortunately you are gravely mistaken

we alone have >200 and close to 400 dookies
plus there are even some bad fusion ones in there that no body would axknowledge
plis we have the means to deliver them in almost every way

personally i hate dookies
horrible inhuman things
i wouldnt want them to be used by anyone, ever

>my ipad
Not even your government can afford an ipad.

"I am a greek"?

PAY

they have internet overthere?

I am more interested in knowing the source of the pic desu