Aboriginal suicide

Australia explain this shit.
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-12/indigenous-youth-suicide-rate-highest-in-world-report-shows/7722112

>The rate of suicide among young Indigenous men is the highest in the world, according to a new report highlighting the challenges facing young Australians.
>"What that says is that we as a country are failing that particular group of young men," Youth Action chief executive Katie Acheson said.
>The report also found that Australia had improved in all domains except youth health and wellbeing, where it had gone backwards, against the global trend.

Take better care of your youth bro.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYS_gMW10HA
youtube.com/watch?v=8WFteQCdYtc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opal_(fuel)
youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU
youtube.com/watch?v=1bJ_plYneYA
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They have nothing to live for they're ugly, dumb as shit, no one wants to hire them and so they drink all day and huff petrol all night until they kill themselves.

I'd want to kill myself too if I was born in Australia

>Aboriginal suicide

Basically this. Almost all of the successful ones were stolen generation of descendants of stolen generation.

There has to be a massive cultural change in order for them to get to the same standards as the rest of us but they don't want to do that and it's "racist" to even suggest it

Oh...
:(

I'd fucking kill myself if I was abo too

> one shot at life
> born strayan abo

I can understand why honestly. Imagine you were a mentally similar person but you were born in an abo community as an abo. Now you don't have to deal with normies, you have to deal with half the people around you being degenerate gas sniffers and hopeless alcoholics.

You can fucking change communities.

>ruin their minds and bodies with booze and petrol sniffing at young age
>realize you can't get jobs when you're a undeveloped retard
>It's gotta be the white man's fault
I can't wait Australia to become a Chinese colony because they sure as hell won't give a shit about the abbo's self inflicted problems

We've already tried, and you just can't. They don't want our help. When we try to help them, we get called racist for singling out Aboriginals, we get accused of trying to destroy their culture by assimilating them, and generally it doesn't even work. When we don't help them, we get called racist for not caring enough about the Aboriginal communities and not doing enough to alleviate their suffering.

It's a pretty sad situation but it's too hard to do anything about it.

>Aboriginal suicide

>I can't wait Australia to become a Chinese colony
pls no

why are chinese such expansionalist shitbags. it's pointless now and just annoying

Shitty condition, shitty upbringing and depression.

Luckily there are millenial aboriginals that are getting better education, and are actually contributing, but there are also shit cunts too. (This is someone who's lived alongside them in ta boarding house school).

Indigenous communites have improved, but my god, the youth can't get any worse. Even the Elders are getting fed up with some of the local youth too

Do Canadian Natives have high suicide rates as well?

What makes you think we give a shit now you slant eyed cunt?

Yes.

the question we should all be asking isn't really how we can decrease aboriginal australian suicide rates, but rather how can we increase all australian suicide rates?

Interesting, our natives have a natural inclination toward alcoholism as well. Apparently it's genetic.

In Alaska, towns/villages over 50% native are automatically dry.

Why do you want to change their communities? Are you trying to assimilate them? Genocide? Fucking racist.

>There has to be a massive cultural change
The change needs to start with the parents. The parents fuck it for the kids.

Nice digits

youtube.com/watch?v=EYS_gMW10HA

>1:10

might get frisky with her after a few VBs mates

She sounds carribean, wtf

Same white people do the same shit in germany, du blöde thüringer wurst.

>Aboriginal suicide

Sounds like a death metal band

>youth health and wellbeing
>against the global trend.
What did they mean by this?

>Comments are disabled for this video

kek

They should try in Lithuania

Do people pay to go to zoos in Australia?
Cause it looks like they get the experience for free.

Thanks abos for dota griefing videos youtube.com/watch?v=8WFteQCdYtc
What have abos done btw

Well they invented a stick, if that counts as having done something.

>be born in 'traditional Aboriginal community'
>actually just a public housing estate built in the desert somewhere on native title land
>parents are drunks who never know where you are
>uncle rapes you constantly
>go to school maybe once a week before dropping out at age 12 because your parents don't care if you go
>literally nothing to do in desert shithole, so start drinking, smoking bongs and sniffing petty
>get into fights and arrested a lot
>decide to off yourself at age 16 because there is literally no hope

I genuinely feel sorry Abos, especially the ones who's parents fell for the 'traditional remote community' meme.

what song is that at the start? anyone know?

hate it when they don't leave info in the credits

>2:31
>"Our children and our future leaders"
Alright

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opal_(fuel)

That is one thing you could have done though:
Not steal their land.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU

they also had mad scopolamine containing plant drugs

I wonder why nobody gives them datura seeds to spread and use

this one is gold:

youtube.com/watch?v=1bJ_plYneYA

The line between prank call and reality is extremely blurred, kek. Goes to show how fucked they are

>their land

Land belongs to whoever can occupy and then defend it if and when the need arises, same as with any other territorial animal.
Most of Australia is still uninhabited but you don't see them building cities or anything anywhere, they're still just wandering around getting high like they've done for thousands of years.