The gook who owns this site just confirmed that this site is dying

Where will you go once it's ded?

Probably reddit

probably start moderating and banning freeloaders in sight, so you better watch out

you're cancer.

GUYS GUYS
Why don't we make a freeforums?
Or an Sup Forums Steam group?

Finally, I am become anonymous

Like Germanic Barbarians and Steppenegroes, we shall all head to reddit and claim random boards as our new heimat.

Outside

REDDIT

KC or cripplechan

KC

What's KC?

krautchan

i will quit forums forever basically. i spent a month off Sup Forums when moot left so this shouldn't be so hard

i think hiro's just being a douchebag though

Ylilauta :DDD

this

Why would you go to a German website? Also I heard Finnish people are banned from posting there.

I thought that Ylilauta shut down

>i think hiro's just being a douchebag though
He's so dodgy even the yakuza don't like him.

I hate that faggot

It's clear he's talking shit otherwise he would disclose the financial details

>Why would you go to a German website?
Because their Sup Forums board is 75% English language anyway and most of the users come here even though they fervently deny it

Is the ride finally over lads?

i hope so, i really do

t. 10 years and thousands of hours talking to retards online

It never ends

It will only be over once imageboards start requiring people to sign up with proof of their identity

He just wants more money. He's done this before.

But then we'll over load those servers and force the owners to upgrade or sell so someone else can upgrade, and then that person will start hemorrhaging money until nothing's left and that chan ends up shutdown too

Did Sup Forums kill Sup Forums? The timing can't be a coincidence.

I'll get a job, friends, gf, family, car and house

>I'll never complete my flag map
at least I'll be free of regionals

Good. I fucking hate krautchan anyway

If all the chans shut down I can't call strangers nigger anymore and I might finally do something with my life

While Sup Forums have been a pain in the ass for those running the site, I think it's rather because Moot went away and got replaced with someone in it for the money.