Stoner Thread

What music is simply breathtaking/extraordinary while high?

>Inb4 Pink Floyd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKJrXgpJqZo
youtube.com/watch?v=TnhQMU9ZF64
youtu.be/hKRUPYrAQoE
youtu.be/hguvzsLUD5E
youtu.be/bpxtuUQ28UM
youtu.be/VT9k5NHCdvQ?list=PL8a8cutYP7frLdTa3kQjOEZwiM4i0NJ7C
youtu.be/IqQ-0n2I-4o
youtube.com/watch?v=JskztPPSJwY
youtube.com/watch?v=MUsQoI5dSqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

guy

FISHMANS - Long Season

merzbow

cannabis

lol

Pink Floyd's The Dark Side Of The Moon is amazing while your stoned. Have you guys heard it?

Sound Remedy

Dilla is always nice to listen to after smoking a phat blunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKJrXgpJqZo

dude WEED lmao

TKOL is almost unlistenable sober but perfect stoning music

4/10 --> 8/10

cLOUDDEAD is my go-to, without a doubt

loool weed
like duuude
weed
lmao

seriously, stoners should all be gassed

Yeah we smokin gas right now nigga!

>seriously, stoners should all be gassed

way ahead of you

I'm actually a very fluent marijuana smoker, I just like music and am wondering what other human beings find interesting to listen to while smoking the same plant I smoke.

>What are some good songs to listen to while you're working?

>>dude
>>jobs
>>lmao
>seriously, people who are employed should be gassed

repent for your sins, the devils lettuce corrupts.

kys

Really good to vibe out to.

faggot

>D U D E W E E D L M A O
>U
>D
>E
>W
>E
>E
>D
>L
>M
>A
>O

youtube.com/watch?v=TnhQMU9ZF64

Albums I've listened to high

>ITAOTS
It was pretty dank. 4/5.

>Ride the Lightning
I was up on a hill overlooking my city with some friends, they got tired and walked home, i stayed afterwards, listened to that, then had ciggie with the straight edge guy from a group that came up in a car to smoke. It was aight. 69/96

>Loveless
Just try it if you already like it. 8.5/10

>literally anything by Cocteau Twins
You'll have a pretty good time.

Literally just listen to anything you already like. If you can't decide, play The Radio Dept.

The music that is made with the sole intent of sounding like that, of course.
Though in my experience everyone calls me a faggot for enjoying something like this.

youtu.be/hKRUPYrAQoE
youtu.be/hguvzsLUD5E
youtu.be/bpxtuUQ28UM

I remember Bee Thousand blowing my fucking mind one time while I was stoned.

The whole thing is just just catchy song after catchy song, and between how short and almost cheekily intimate the songs are, plus the sudden transitions. Felt like driving really fast on a empty road on a sunny day with the windows down, admiring the scenery but wanting to go faster

Literally anything /shugazi/ is perfect when stoned

A Moon Shaped Pool is amazing while high. The chorus of Identikit IS FUCKING AMAZING while stoned

good shoegaze/dream pop
houston rap
slowcore of you can emotionally handle it
can
bitches brew

Ariel Pink's pretty fun

DUDE

Leonard Cohen.
youtu.be/VT9k5NHCdvQ?list=PL8a8cutYP7frLdTa3kQjOEZwiM4i0NJ7C

also
youtu.be/IqQ-0n2I-4o

posted this in another thread just now but might as well post it here while I'm listening.
the title says it all. and it's more of a sublime experience rather than a "DUDE" experience

James Blake

Weed dissociates me and makes me extremely anxious. I wish it worked for me like it does for everyone else.

DXM is fucking amazing with music though and the dissociation is actually fun and it comes with CEVs and robowalking to boot. Favorite drug at the moment.

POST ROCK

Laughing Stock by Talk Talk is an emotional journey while stoned, highly recommend

You know what's up

Also youtube.com/watch?v=JskztPPSJwY

youtube.com/watch?v=MUsQoI5dSqA

Spiritualized live in royal albert hall on LSD was amazing. Amazing record either way

Weed makes everyone anxious if you're not accustomed to its effects or paying a large amount of mind to your setting. There are some times when getting stoned just isn't fun, like when you haven't gotten all your days responsibilities knocked out or when you're with a cute girl you aren't that familiar with.

Thanks homie, good shit from you too

No its really bad for me. I get shaky and sweaty and dissociated for weeks after smoking. I was actually worried about DXM at first because I thought itd last for weeks as well but it only stick for a couple days at most. Feels good too.

I know that weed is basically the perfect drug so it sucks that I have to miss out on it.

Listening to Xtal while high was probably one of the most beautiful things I've heard.