Interracial Sexual Experiences

In our globalised world, what have your experiences been with women not of your race?

/r9k/ not invited

nope - i make love only with girls of Russian race

i fucked locals several time AMA

I once had sex with a swedksh girl and her nipples we're All fucked up

any chinese indos?

You know we have a reputation overseas for trying to fuck everybody?

but Tom, i am the chinese

Black holes were made for white poles

It's all anecdotal and individual. A girl being good at sex depends a lot on her emotional state, if she's not truly & fully turned on, odds are it won't be that great.

That said, my international experiences
>English
Good body (so many brit birds got big tits - very nice, just avoid the chunky ones), love the accent and attitude (really admire the english mentality desu), sex was very impromptu and intense. First virgin I had sex with, which is certainly unusual for a country known for its slags. No big difference though, just got dried blood under my foreskin I had to wash off afterwards.

>Russian
Thin as fuck, which I noted is very common in Russia. They're so scrawny. So don't expect much of anything in terms of t'n'a. Fun accent though. Sex = good, but she was a bipolar nutter, which also seems common in russia. You really notice the subtle tartar influence on russians when you're on top thrusting away inside them.

>Turkish
Anzu lookalike. There's actually a lot of those in western Turkey, at least in the better areas. These really look no different from other medis like spanish/italian girls. It really is true that greeks are orthodox turks and turks are muslim greeks :^) Small tits but very nice midriff/hips/ass. Sex was nothing special but she had this kind of awestruck adoration for my nordic look so that was adorable.

>Colombian
Latinas are GOAT. That said, the colombian I had sex with wasn't the ideal case. She was very smart though, physicist. Catholic but still receptive to sexual adventures. :^)

>Venezuelan
There's a reason this country is #1 in miss universe. She's gorgeous, current gf and we're going to have a baby in a year or two.

I've had consensual unpaid sex with at least one girl from the following countries.
>australia
>new zealand
>england
>usa
>france
>germany
>sweden
>austria
>lithuania
>russia
>sri lanka
>china
>taiwan
>south korea
>vietnam
>philippines
>namibia
>rwanda
>uganda
>ethiopia
>niger
>sierra leone

AMA

which one gave you the AIDS?

All tests are clean, friendo. :^)

I'm mixed race, so any girl i have sex with is interracial, unless it's the exact same mix which isn't that common.

tell me about Vietnam, South Korea, Sierra Leone, France, and Uganda

any abo experience?
does she sucks your witchetty?

mother of god

Tight Anime Pussy.

>Fucked someone from Niger
Shit, Bazza.

.. what do you call people from Niger anyhow? "Nigerian" is taken by Nigeria, right? So what is Niger?
Nigeran?.. Nigers?

Nice body, too bad about the asian face.

>Vietnam
Woman of around 33 I met on tinder, but looked mid-20s. She was one of those rare girls where the chemistry is just right and you fuck like crazy all night. I ended up living in her Saigon apartment for a week, it was great. A+ pussy too.

>south korea
Two of these. The first one was some chubby backpacker chick who was a virgin, and it was pretty awkward and terrible. The second one was a quite and shy girl who lived near me in Canberra. She would come over to mine 2-4 nights a week and we'd cook food, watch anime, have sex and then she'd stay the night. It was cozy and nice, plus no commitment.

>sierra leone
Batshit crazy girl I met in a bar. I assumed she would be a hooker but turns out it wasn't. I literally think she was mentally ill in hindsight, but didn't pick up on it at the time. Pretty shit in bed desu, and she gave me scabies.

>frace
Travelling girl of about 30 I fucked when I was 21 in a hostel dormitory. She didn't want to fuck initially because there was somebody else in the room and the bed was squeaky, but I just put on a condom and then she hopped on my dick. Pretty nice fuck, but just a once-off.

>uganda
Two of these as well. One was a once-off thing, pretty attractive girl who had a dutch (I think) boyfriend. The other one I met in a bar and was 19. Let me take her virginity and we fucked regularly for a couple of weeks until she got really attached and clingy (in a disturbing way) and I bailed.

No, I have standards.

interesting, a fellow Canberran too.

Tell me about Taiwan and Ethiopia

"Nigerien" I think it is. It's pronounced with the French "J" sound so you can tell the difference over there, but I think it's supposed to have a hard "G" in English. So you just have to pick up on the subtle last syllable.

>what have your experiences been with women
None

About the viet, really the reason her pussy felt good was that she was fully turned on. That's literally what makes the difference. There's no physiological difference in pussies that makes some feel better than others. It's all mental.

I had a black gf for 6 years

we lasted so much because we never lived together

she smelled good

I'm not Canberran, just here for uni atm. Not a bad place though.

>taiwan
Girl who messaged me on couchsurfing when I lived in Darwin. We just hung out for a week before she made a move on me and we fucked. She was really cute and had amazing tits, large and firm. Equal best ones I've ever had. Problem was it was like fucking a glass of water, just didn't get much traction.

>ethiopia
Chubby girl I met in a bar. Amazingly good pussy, in fact too good. I fucked her doggy style and came in like 30 seconds even wearing a condom, which has never happened any other time. Just kinda left in shame because she was disappointed.

I dunno, doesn't sound accurate to me. Do you have a scientific source on this?

>we're going to have a baby in a year or two

are you familiar with the gestational period in humans?

i have fucked white, black and my current gf is Chinese.

AMA

Rwanda? How did this occur?

Well there is some difference based on how tall they are, obviously a small asian will have a smaller pussy so that can be good or bad, usually bad since it'd make it hard to even get the tip inside. Like fucking a 12 year old kek.

I hope you use a condom, don't make any Rodgers.

this thread is for sexual encounters with OTHER races, argie.

I have fucked bitches from all over the world

>arrive in rwanda from the congo, stay in border town called gisenyi
>group of girls shout and wave at me from a table in the restaurant out the front of my guest house
>tired as fuck so i wave and ignore them
>four days later, in the capital kigali at a rooftop bar
>girl comes up to me and asks if i was in gisenyi a few days ago
>well shit, she was on the table of girls there
>we talk shit for a while, she has A+ bantz so we just insult each other a while with the sexual tension going up
>start making out
>some random rwandan dude films us on his phone
>get her number, leave
>hang out a few more times, but can't take me to her place (she it tutsi and her parents are super conservative and would hate me), and doesn't want to go to my hostel
>eventually book a hotel for us on my last night there both because i wanna tap it
>we make sweet love
>never see her again

Good times.

asian girls have no body odour
I actually feel sad about this now

I'm a virgin AMA

Kek

only grill I've ever boned is my gf, she's a chink

REKT

LOL, WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

>just here for uni atm
ANU?

>asian girls have no body odour

they smell like cheese

at least the one that cut cheese in my supermarket

Yep

Huh. That's kind of surprising to me. Most countries at Rwanda's level of development have prohibitions against hotels providing rooms to foreign men and unmarried domestic women. For instance, when I was in Laos the police would routinely inspect your room to prevent such a thing from happening. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, and I think you take my meaning as to why such practices are enforced.

What the hell were you doing in Rwanda anyway?

come back when you are virgin AND 30 years old

same here, but I'm going back to Sydney after exams

I've always been told by asians that they think westerners smell like cheese

Nah it's pretty rare for that to happen, in Africa at least. Only in some Islamic places would they care. It's actually more common for the staff to ask if you want a girl to go with your room. Anyway, I was just travelling. Went around heaps of Africa plus Europe and the Middle East.

I only have one take home exam left, living on easy street at the moment. Feels good. What do you study?

me in the middle

this is my last two exams, but I have honours thesis next year. I do Com/LLB, how about you?

this is because asians generally do not eat much dairy. All the Chinese people I know - including my wife - revolt at the sign of cheese in food.

Nice trips. I'm doing international security stuff at CAP.

I've fucked

>chinese
>korean
>japanese
>filpina

Hope to get viet, thai, cambodian, some european, and russian someday

I don't have cheese smell but yesterday I went to workout without deodorant and the pig smell was unbearable

which one was tightest?

You didn't even taste what life has to offer yet, son.

I've never come across anyone who "revolted" like you say (I lived there for two years), but I know most asians are lactose intolerant and easily get diarrhea and stuff if they drink milk etc, so I guess it's understandable. My gf claims that she's not affected at all by drinking milk or eating cheese.

But are you western? :^)
Really though, I don't think I smell like cheese either, but my gf sometimes say that I have a cheese smell. Ask an asian person what they think.

>only asians
That's like going to target for all your clothes

'revolt' is used as an exaggeration in English. Perhaps I was being too strong. But I lived in Guangzhou and I saw people more comfortable with eating dog than eating cheese.

kek no they killed em all, like as soon as we left the Indo's with help of American's killed all the Chinese there for fear of communism.

Yank abroad here.

Fucked a half-korean girl in high school and then again in college. She was a really cool person and an absolute freak in the sack, but I was too shy to date her until we were about to leave for college so we've only fucked like 3 times. I'm still friends with her and we've fucked since then, but we grew into different people (me into a cynical volcel whose hobby is following the news, her into an artsy sex positive feminist)

Fucked some mystery meat girl in college. I thought she was some manner of middle-easterner but my friends claimed she was latina. Got smashed at a bar with her and then went to her place but got whiskey dick. Fucked the next morning and it was disappointing, just 10 minutes of apathetically pumping through my hangover until I came. She let me cum inside her but even that didn't really save it. Once I came I looked down and realized that she'd been on her period so I had blood on my dick and all over her sheets. Then I dropped some truly sinister beer shits and ruined her bathroom for the next 20 minutes, and left. Never fucked or dated her again, and I still feel a bit ashamed of the whole experience to this day.

Fucked a Mexican girl this past July when going back to my uni town to visit friends. I was only the 4th guy she fucked, and she hadn't lost her virginity until she was 24. She had the lumpy latina body type, didn't do doggy style, has never orgasmed, and actively pushed me away in disgust when I tried to go down on her. Very unenjoyable experience.

TL;DR Happa asian girls are best, latinas are a meme gynotype and should be distrusted

>>sri lanka
>>china
>>taiwan
>>south korea
>>vietnam
>>philippines
>>namibia
>>rwanda
>>uganda
>>ethiopia
>>niger
>>sierra leone

why.

Having sex with an exotic girl is one of life's true pleasures.

>I thought she was some manner of middle-easterner but my friends claimed she was latina. Got smashed at a bar with her and then went to her place but got whiskey dick. Fucked the next morning and it was disappointing, just 10 minutes of apathetically pumping through my hangover until I came. She let me cum inside her but even that didn't really save it. Once I came I looked down and realized that she'd been on her period so I had blood on my dick and all over her sheets. Then I dropped some truly sinister beer shits and ruined her bathroom for the next 20 minutes, and left. Never fucked or dated her again, and I still feel a bit ashamed of the whole experience to this day.

what is wrong with you. no shit you should be ashamed.

no problem with that, by why the ones from the aids countries.

Eh, it's an acquired taste but a powerful one. I wasn't that interested in black girls until one hit on me in a public park and invited me to her place, and I went through with it just for the experience. It really grew on me after that, black girls are generally great in bed and there's something about them that just floats my boat.

this thread is a reason why I hate white people

traitor

Because you can't get laid outside your own race? Serious question btw.

Sorry for taking your women.

Because people like you go around flaunting your racism. You think it's funny when all your housemates get asian gfs just to rub it in your face and get them all to mock asian guys?

YOU THINK THAT IS FUNNY HUH?

Haha it does actually sound hilarious.

>Sorry for taking your women.

OH, LE ARGENTINE IS BLACK MEME

In highschool I dated a girl from Côte d'Ivoire. Took her virginity. She had a great body, short, slightly chubby with great tits and a nice ass. Was willing to try anything my depraved teenage mind wanted. Very submissive. Nice girl, very artsy type. Her parents loved me. Her brothers didn't. I kinda miss her.

I met at a dinner an older (49) Iranian woman. She was my aunt's client, staying for a month in Paris. My aunt thought it would be a good idea to get me some connections in their line of work, so she basically ordered me to help her visit Paris for a month.

That woman was stunning. Thin, perfectly dressed, very dignified, intelligent, cultured, beautiful, with big green eyes. Just her scent and accent got me half hard. So we visited museums, art galleries, did a lot of shopping, ate lunch and dinner together. After two weeks of that, she invited me to take a last drink in her room after I took her back to her hotel. The moment I was in her room, she seduced me. There's no other way to put it. She was very aggressive, I just followed. It was honestly the greatest sex I've ever had. She knew exactly what she was doing, and what she wanted. The two weeks left were just constant fucking, with mostly her fucking me. I later found out she was married. Never heard from her again, but my aunt got what she wanted from her.

I've also been on a few dates with a Japanese student. Very sweet girl, I really like her. Kinda shy and reserved. Total Franceboo. But it's nothing serious for now.

I was very depressed at the time and was living a blackpilled lifestyle of ahedonic hedonism. I'd rather have never gone home with her at all, but that's what happened.

Racist. This is why I literally hate white people. You think this nigger tier behavior is acceptable. Have some common sense for fuck's sake

Steamy read. Good on you to have that experience. Milfs are something else.

It'd be funny regardless of the race, to be fair. How is fucking girls from other races racist anyway?

Pretty jealous of the Iranian MILF desu.

What do you mean with fucked up nipples (I guess I missed the humor..)

I've only had sex with one girl in my life and she's now my fiancée.

I never said it is. It is because you all act like niggers with your immorality. That is racist.

Not sure I follow, sorry. You seem more racist than me.

Am I? I am a victim of racism. My white housemates mocked me and insulted me by getting asian gfs and make them mock Asian guys. That is racism and here you are finding it funny

Disgusting

Your housemates specifically got Asian gfs just to annoy you? That's dedication.

You only proven my point.

The truth is, I'm pretty sure they didn't. Asian girls just like BWC so they were easy for them to get.

See there you go being racist again. You
Like to make asian men these beta nerd while you turn asian girls into your sex toys

Wow BWC? Really? When your average is only 5inches?

What a joke

It's not racist to find Asian girls attractive, and it isn't racist for Asian girls to find whites attractive.

Except we all know that isn't the case with yellow fever retards like you. When I presented a clearly racist situation, you simply called it funny

That shows your hypocrisy and srupidity

>3DPD

>yellow fever retard
>has fucked more white and black girls than asian

Nice work.

Tell me why you think what I ecperienced isn't racist? If you called that racist I wouldnagree and suck your gay cunt cock but you wouldn't listen

If they were purposely mocking Asian guys, then yeah it's obviously racist. It still sounds like a hilarious situation though basically because I can hardly believe that it would actually happen. It's comical.

>you will never have sex with an Iranian milf
;_;

Fucked a Turk girl, she was really arab-looking though. Great breasts, dry smooth skin, completely shaven, pretty loose vagina but she was also like 5''11"

Good fuck, she came alot.

>Japanese exchange student
Pretty horrible fuck desu but at the same time good? She laid there like a dead fish and seemed to not exactly enjoy it, basically no movement whatsoever. BUT, I could do anything I wanted and she let me creampie her/even wanted me to.

That's about it.

It is racist

Being this butthurt
Kek kys

yes
Ukranian
Asian (from Kazakhstan and rep. Buryatia)