Who els thinks this band is way to underrated?

Who els thinks this band is way to underrated?

They have great riffs, okay not the best lyrics in the world, but they created a very cool mood

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61KEnv2hCCQ
skatevideosite.com/skatevideos/es-menikmati/soundtrack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

depends if it is 1999 and you're still dicking about being a psuedo skater boi watching jackass on mtv when you're parents aren't looking.

depends if it is 1999 and you're still dicking about being a psuedo skater boi watching jackass on mtv when your parents aren't looking.

yeah yeah skaters but fuck skaters. I don't think of skaters in any way when i lsten to this band

but jackass is pretty funny

brandon is a huge fan (and a huge guy lol) so i guess you can call them diddlercore

>diddlercore

di camillo ?

what I associate with the band.

mostly because that was the 13yo me!

Fav band of all time. Been a fan for 15 years, seen them live 13 times. Really underrated and overlooked. Their last album "Carver city" was great and I'd like them to stop with the stupid shit and just be a band again. Fuck this "mechacky" vs. "cky" bullshit..

I CAN'T EXPECT YOU TO SEE

a trip fag named montie went after brandon in an attempt to smear his name, out of jealousy that brandon is in Sup Forums lore and started this rumor that brandon's a pedo. it's not true.

96 quite bitter beings

Every time I see CKY mentioned, it reminds me of this skate video :
youtube.com/watch?v=61KEnv2hCCQ (the CKY song starts at around 3:30 but the intro is comfy).
This song is pretty fitting for this guy's skateboarding style.

The song is actually genesis 12a from Deron Miller's old band "foreign Objects".

ew brandon that is so totally you quit dropping your trip you diddler piece of crap

shut the fuck up

suck on your own titfat brandon, those horrible things you did to those poor karate kids won't be forgotten, that's your Sup Forums lore

Ok, that's funny, it says in the credits that this song is "Testing" by CKY, but with no mention of the album it was taken from.
But I guess they didn't released it on disc at that time.
skatevideosite.com/skatevideos/es-menikmati/soundtrack

It's funny Kerry Getz have a song named after him in Volume 2 because there is a video of him with this Arto Saari guy in Barcelona, when they were filming for that Menikmati video.
And that Kerry guy was basically a drama queen, breaking stuff in the streets when he failed to land a trick.

brandon didn't do anything to any kids

It was testing. I have no idea why I got them mixed up.

more info on this?

That's pretty much what happened. Montie's a faggot. Someone has said before that they felt like the rumor was started because Montie was looking for someone to take his anger out on after his horse gf left him..Sounds Plausible.

it's true I saw it on the news + brandon would get super drunk and post some reaally sick shit, fuggin gross being in the same thread as him tbhwy

no he wouldn't

fuck, fuck yes, just made a thread about them yesterday, they're my favourite sludge/stoner metal band

carver city I couldn't get into, derron miller gets dismissed too much as one of the best riff writers due to everyone perceiving the band as magera-core, like seriously, rio bravo, disengage the simulator, knee deep is fucking top notch sludge, and there's some fucking emotional songs whether it's acoustic or not with era of an end, close yet far, don't hold your breath