DUDE BORED LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rl4RP0Cf6wQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fugazi for contrarians

what was she looking at lmao!

youtube.com/watch?v=Rl4RP0Cf6wQ

he look gay

Similar, but ultimately a different enough sound that this is a really stupid opinion.

better than Fugazi though

why not both you divisive sewer rat

Unwound are fucking shite

"no"

>(things i don't like) are fucking shite
Niiiiiice

based

why

>Oh I love post-hardcore Slint, Fugazi, Unwound the list goes on

how long until reddit claims unwound?

When you can properly express your opinions and back them up, we can discuss this.

Why would they? There's nothing particularly Reddit-esque about them. If anything, Fugazi would probably be their post-hardcore band of choice.

Not that it matters, because these forced internet politics are fucking stupid.

>listens to black flag and sy once

I'm a big post-hardcore fan
Le unwound, le list goes on... Xd

>JUSTin

It's their 2001 album that every hipster seems to prefer. Why that one? Lord knows. I'm listening to it as I type this rant. I am about half-way into it and already it bores me and depresses me with its utter banality, corny tunes, apathetic indie vocals, and punishing monotony. So if their "masterpiece" stinks this much, what are their hipster-ignored albums like - their other albums?

Knowing hipster logic, their other albums might be better.

Actually, after listening to their "magnum (po)opus", I gave a brief listen to an earlier one called "Repetition", and it sounded marginally better. So there you go. Hipsters hate music: what I've been saying all along.

god, i agree with you but this post reads like a facebook post from a former band geek. you gotta relax man.

(my fav unwound record is new plastic ideas check it out)

why does Sup Forums hate unwound now lol

they don't. Just some guy trying to force a meme, nothing is sacred on Sup Forums

Because it's the only post-hc nerds know about when they aren't even the best band in the genre

who do you think is better user?

true

wtf i hate unwound now

Should I listen to it everyone?

Fake Train is their masterpiece

>he hasn't listened to Fake Train
lmao lad

Fuck you

>disliking Unwound's best album
wew lad

I need to catch up.