/last.fm/

>PASTE MY TASTE
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
>FRIENDS WHO LISTEN (recommended)
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
>CHARTS
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
>MY MUSIC HABITS
mymusichabits.com/
>MAINSTREAM CALCULATOR
mainstream.ghan.nl/
>CHATROOM (DISCORD)
discord.gg/uVdz52b

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/metaldiscussor
last.fm/user/CocoKyuko
last.fm/user/ILOVEYOUJC
last.fm/user/AlaTis-BnT
last.fm/user/AndurilStorm25
last.fm/user/Chukleduck
last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/tw__
last.fm/user/PsychicTaco115
last.fm/user/fugitivus
last.fm/user/parallelisme
lastfm.de/user/KayNathrakh
last.fm/user/HippieCa7
last.fm/user/ConanGarage
last.fm/user/lowercaseyert
last.fm/user/turnyQx
last.fm/user/Arantis47
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Modest Petrovich Mussorgsky, Penguin Cafe Orchestra, Maurice Ravel, Mette Henriette, The Marshall Tucker Band, Ajilvsga, The Copper Family, Little Feat, George Winston, John Frusciante, Motörhead, Steeleye Span, The North Sea, Simon Jeffes, Pixies, Robert Wyatt, Slovenski Madrigalisti, A.L. Lloyd, Kyuss, Mark Knopfler, Sigur Rós, DJ Sprinkles, Masters Apprentices, Bob Dylan, Lucy, Black Oak Arkansas, Brothers of the Occult Sisterhood, David Bowie, Ornette Coleman, The Beatles, Donald Byrd, Tadd Dameron, ZUN., Dire Straits, Miles Davis, Red Garland, Across the Scarlet Moat, Azaghal, Cernunnos, Enid, Heresiarh, Horna, Hypnos, Keep of Kalessin, Kharadrai, Maze Of Cako Torments, Rakoth, Raventhrone, Skyforger and Svartalfheim.

last.fm/user/metaldiscussor

Last 12 months I have been into Akira Yamaoka, György Ligeti, Béla Bartók, the cherry icees, Swans, Chelsea Wolfe, Atrax Morgue, Johann Sebastian Bach, Mitchie M feat. 初音ミク, Assück, Salem, Total Abuse, Flowers Taped to Pens, Dystopia, Weekend Nachos, The Cramps, Electric Wizard, Lifelover, Tim Hecker, Jeromes Dream, Ludwig van Beethoven, True Widow, Death in June, Deux Filles, Slum Village, Whitehouse, Duster, Chthe'ilist, Claude Debussy, Grouper, Arnold Schönberg, Hatred Surge, Acid Bath, Bauhaus, Discharge, Frédéric Chopin, Grunt, Igor Stravinsky, Ryo, Disembowelment, Climax Denial, The Cure, Alfred Schnittke, Carissa's Wierd, Have a Nice Life, Radiohead, Brethren, Brighter Death Now, Throbbing Gristle and 光田康典.

last.fm/user/CocoKyuko

last.fm/user/ILOVEYOUJC

I've had enough summer now thx

last.fm/user/AlaTis-BnT

last.fm/user/AndurilStorm25

last.fm/user/Chukleduck

last.fm/user/Chukleduck

last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
Well !!
>Last 7 days I have been into The Angelic Process, Prurient, Asobi Seksu, Sol Invictus, :Of the Wand & the Moon:, UNKLE, Neurosis, Luminous Orange, Weekend Nachos, Berry Weight, MASS OF THE FERMENTING DREGS, Darkwood, LSD and the Search for God, Mr. Bungle, Have a Nice Life, Giles Corey, Remember, David Bowie, Catherine Wheel, Sweet Trip, Danny Brown, Prefuse 73, Ween, Nadja, Talk Talk, Wolf Eyes, Fugazi, Tom Waits, Deerhunter, Ludovico Einaudi, Big Black, L'Orange, Scorpion Wind, Holly Herndon, Lil Ugly Mane, The Pax Cecilia, Planning for Burial, 東京酒吐座, Floating Points, Urfaust, 青葉市子, The The, Throbbing Gristle, Massive Attack, Sunn O))), Cannibal Ox, My Bloody Valentine, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Alien Sex Fiend and Anna Gardeck.

last.fm/user/gebbg

tfw you go for a run and i starts raining like crazy
I guess this being healthy shit isnt for me lads

last.fm/user/tw__
last.fm/user/tw__
last.fm/user/tw__

last.fm/user/PsychicTaco115

1 shout = 1 epic may-may xDDD

last.fm/user/fugitivus

last.fm/user/parallelisme

Follow me on twitter
Check out my tumblr
Add my snapchat
Let's be bffs :3

lastfm.de/user/KayNathrakh

>Last 1 month I have been into Ulver, Bethlehem, Initial D, Impaled Nazarene, Death in June, Mayhem, Imperious, Sonne Hagal, Von Thronstahl, Anaal Nathrakh, Kiss the Anus of a Black Cat, Peste Noire, Mgła, Nokturnal Mortum, Darkthrone, Lutomysl, Infernal War, Duszę Wypuścił, Nargaroth and Plaga.

Why is Fenriz so fucking based

Good morning everyone.

last.fm/user/HippieCa7

no one cares!

that's fucking primitive

fuck your gay memes!

no one knows any of those gay albums, fuck off!

every single one of those albums is gay as fuck, kill yourself faggit!

last.fm/user/ConanGarage

Last 1 month I have been into Summoning, Carpenter Brut, Led Zeppelin, Bolt Thrower, Modest Mouse, The Redskins, Rush, Church of Misery, Kavinsky, Kyuss, Cobalt, Kadavar, Rome, Candlemass, Electric Wizard, Khemmis, Pentagram, Queens of the Stone Age, Blood Ceremony, King Crimson, Thee Oh Sees, Vektor, Agalloch, Disma, The Who, Acid King, Black Sabbath, Death, Reverend Bizarre and Temple of Void.

>nihilism.jpg
>pic has nothing to do with nihilism

suck a nut bitch!

New account that I didn't really use up until a few months ago so it's kind of lacking but w/e

last.fm/user/lowercaseyert

>metaldiscussor
>top artists are Crywank, Carissa's Wierd, Have a Nice Life, Sun Kil Moon, and Duster

fuck off pussy faggit liberal bitch!

wow, someone's butthurt. coming from the party of "LIBERALS NEVER ALLOW OTHER PEOPLE TO HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS OOOOOOOO*. Man, it's like you set yourself up for one sore argument. Get lost loser.

that's just bacon shitposting like he does in every thread, clearly you're very butthurt though

you mad faggit ahahah go cry in a corner sheltered pussyass bitch

bacon?

b a c o n

>Last 7 days I have been into Smoove, John Turrell, Funky Destination, Seiji, Soopasoul, Dego & Kaidi Tatham, Fort Knox Five, Dego, Featurecast, Nubian Mindz, Niles Philips, Jamiroquai, Mark de Clive-Lowe, 2000Black, DJ Rudd, fdel, Lordamercy, New Sector Movements, Smoove + Turrell, Soul II Soul, Aroop Roy, Basement Freaks, cousin cockroach, Da One Away, Deep Dish, Dego & The 2000Black Family, Donna Summer, Dr Rubberfunk, FC/Kahuna, Jagúar, Lack of Afro, Moloko, Prince, Sound Stream, Afronaught, Amii Stewart, Darkest Pumpkin, DJ Graham B, Domu, Lanu, Me&You, Middlewood Sessions, Mr Bird, Shokazulu and Tatham, Mensah, Lord & Ranks.

last.fm/user/turnyQx
last.fm/user/turnyQx

last.fm/user/Arantis47

I'm suicidal

Have they found another way to add new artists to your profile without having to scrobble them? That was my favorite feature of the old site and they got rid of it since the "beta" was launched.

lastfm is run by selfish jews