/cd/

cd general, post collections and such

I like cds man, looks like youre developing a nice collection, ive been going a bit nuts buying them recently, i should really slow down!

nice

a portion of the shit I like

The whole thing

How's middle school going for you

Did you get those all at a thrift shop for $1 each? Or at literally every garage sale in existence? Fucking hell you people have shitty fucking taste

dank stank maymay, Sup Forumsro!

>weezer
>the killers
>blink 182
>green day
>radiohead
>bright eyes
>nirvana
>arctic monkeys
>beatles
>sublime
>modest mouse
>American football

You have the music taste of a 16 year old white girl that uses tumblr, and listens to some "looool weird hipster music xD" like swans for indie cred. This board is fucking garbage

Oh holy shit you even have fleet foxes,animal collective, death grips, pink floyd and just a few jazz albums honestly what the fuck is this a bait post because it's the saddest collection I've seen in a while

woah so edgy

damn, Sup Forumsro! your burn game off the chain!

This is almost only Sup Forumscore. I thought people on here actually listened to stuff they liked, not just what is posted here constantly.

maybe Sup Forumscore is Sup Forumscore because a lot of peopple like it?

ever though to fhtat?

what the fuck?

Ayy settle
But for real besides settle I've found all of those at thrift shops

Yes I have. Still I think the discussions on this board doesn't reach far enough in terms of exploring new music. Most of the threads here are full of the same albums that has been here forever.
Although I didn't think people practically only listened to said albums in real life, but rather had very personal collections of music.

So what does a salty old man listen to then?

are you serious?

This is my complete CD collection.

I have more vinyl than CDs tho

Twenty One Pilots

What is the point of owning physical digital music in the current year? They're so ugly as well with all that plastic, besides digipaks.

It's cool deco desu.

Too lazy to take a picture of the stash itself, here's a picture though of a batch I was selling recently

Here's all of my CDs. I'd guess 80-90% of them are thrifted and 40% I bought with no knowledge of the material. This has lead to some amazing finds, such as thrifting Songs for the Deaf, Blade Runner and Vulnicura, great buys such as Mothership Connection and Blue Lines, terrible thrifts such as literally anything in this picture from the 00's except for futuresex/lovesounds and QOTSA and terrible shit I actually payed full price for, such as deadmau5's worst album and posthumous J Dilla

show your collection

Why collect CD's when superior vinyl exists?
CD's are just so boring and I only use them for my car.

OP here. the blink and arctic monkeys and killers CDs I got for $2 each at a flee market. they're not bad CDs, I have no shame. also I have one Beatles cd, and it's because I'm not huge on them but abbey road is flawless. also you can't make fun of MM and American football because they're seriously good. you just sound retarded my man

What about Justin Timberlake? do you have NSync?

>vinyl
>superior

Nope. But my local value village probably has their discography.
>feeding monties ego

Crackle crackle
hiss hiss,
Where my
dolby for vinyl is?

CDs are great for lossless audio and art. I wish SACD or other 24bit physical media would be readily available

Just kidding, nice collection, I'd buy about 30-40% of them