Is your country safe from direct nuke hits? ie not having nuke countries as enemies

Is your country safe from direct nuke hits? ie not having nuke countries as enemies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b3errO6Xg58
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump's wall will protect us from its radiation

yes

h-ha ha ha...

Yes.

2 bad he's not gonna win ;(

best korea :3

>How'd you like your neighbours senpai?

Yes.

Totally.
We have simple, yet effective defense aginst nuke - there's nothing of value in here. You can make Poland nuclear wasteland and nothing will change.

Also, Korea, wtf is happening? I've seen some news on shadow goverment or some shit.

He reincarnated in Korea as a woman.

n o p e

mixed feelings 2bh

Nice. Form what I've read so far it looks like plot of 6/10 animu.

Russia would likely hit Brazil with nukes because Brazilian companies treat Russians badly.

That's almost like what one of the politicians said; the whole situation is like crazy k-drama with shitty plot.

yes

a-at least Nepal and Bhutan are okay

Are you kidding? Only country that sold more food than Brazil and Argentina is Belarus, South America will be tha last place on earth where russian missiles would fly. That is, if some countries would host US military base or some shit like this.

Colombia has US base and Brazil is pro-USA. Every pro-USA has to be destroyed tovarisch.

>US military base in South America
Even then there's no need to launch ICBMs to clear out some minor American bases in a completely irrelevant continent. Send a few intelligent officers and kill off the leaders. Way more efficient.

I think the rocket bases and dozen of main military bases will be bombed first, Brazil, if anyone would care at this point, will not be even close to the first priority.

Too long and too much trouble just to remove the leaders, who will be quickly replaced by sergeants. My suggestion is 1 or 2 submarines with small missiles, something like Borei can carry up to 16 Bulava rockets, besides from torpedos, cruise missiles and other shit, I think one or 2 will cover South America just enough if needed and then try to come north and have some fun in the Caribbean ocean too.

just now A Missile has been launched

source:
youtube.com/watch?v=b3errO6Xg58

>Is your country safe from direct nuke hits?
of course
>2016
>wasting a nuke to kill some cows

Lol good one

too irrelevant to be nuked but we'd prolly die from nuclear winter coming from france

at least you are going to experience winter for once

luckily i will die from getting directly hit instead of the aftermath 8-)

read the namefag fag

no, you fag the namefag, fag

fag can't you even fag the namefag fag?

hahaha, fag me a river, faggot!

go fag a faggot a fag come back when you stop fagging such a faggot fag

fag did you fag about me, you little fag?

we are not worth the price of a nuke.

what a fagging faggot you fagging a faggot here faggot i'll fag you so much you won't be fagging faggots for the rest of your fagging fag life fag if you just fagged the namefag like the fag you are we would not be fagging like a bucn of faggots in this fagging fag situation in the first place