What happends here?

What happends here?

I bearly hear anything about NZ besides some news about earthquakes.

What do they produce? Do they have an army? What's their industry like? Are they white? Black? Asian?

sends us their 150kg maoris then beats us in sport

I've heard white kiwis are insufferable but never met one

Big Maoris, no whites.

Noted.

Any scientific NZ contributions to the world?

Nothing happens here desu

I took shit there in 4 years ago.

What do you produce? Eat? I mean transporting EU or US food to NZ must cost quite a lot.

Like nothing at all?

NZ MENTIONED.

>What happends here?
Not a lot 2bh, it's quite a boring place but I suppose that could be a good thing.

>What do they produce?
Diary farming is our main industry.
Do they have an army?
Yes.
What's their industry like?
Alright I guess, cheap labour is destroying lower level jobs though.
>Are they white? Black? Asian?
White, Maoris and Asian.

Are Maoris those fat-ish, tatooed guys that sometimes dress like women and choose a life of a female?

I've seen a docummentary about something like that.

Produce dairy shit mostly. Eat same shit as most places I guess? Most food is different here to US by sounds of things.

Honestly news tv here is a fucking joke, it's ridiculous that they can drag that shit out for an hour.

>What happens here?
Peaceful, quiet country with one metropolis and some pretty countryside

>What do they produce?
Oil, wool
Do they have an army?
Yes
>What's their industry like?
Good
>Are they white? Black? Asian?
60-70% white, the rest mainly Asian/Pacific Islander/Maori.

>Any scientific NZ contributions to the world?

Ernest Rutherford

Maoris do hakas and steal shit. Also take benefit $. That's pretty much it.

>Are Maoris those fat-ish, tatooed guys
Yes

>that sometimes dress like women and choose a life of a female?
This I don't know about.

nz version of abo's then?

No racial tensions like in Straya? Maoris are ok people? The Asians that come tot NZ become part of the society?

they arent treated like social outcasts? hahaha if you ever go to nz youll see everyone is nice af

>Produce oil
Not a lot of that here thanks to the greens honestly.

I was sure they were maori. They said in their culture a man can become a woman if he likes what women do, singing, making dresses etc.

it's a place obnoxious kids travel to after they finish high school to "see the world".
there they meet other obnoxious cunts and become even more annoying and retarded.
Then they come back to their respective homecountries and notice that they wasted half a year/ a full year of their lives.

maoris are better tbf, went to a school with alot of maoris (fuck sakes) and they were all much better than abos and white bogans - i think because their parents were strict because they were happy to be in australia

good sportsmen, not too smart

There is some, racial tension exists everywhere.
But for the most part it's alright, expect maybe people are getting sick of the Asians around here.

Really? I lived in New Plymouth in the as a youngster and oil was huge there

There are racial tensions, but the gap between the maoris and mainstream NZ society is smaller than that of the indigenous australians and mainstream Australian society.... if that makes sense.

Asians there are like Asians everywhere.. quiet, stick to themselves, make decenet neghbours, don't cause any trouble and attend university in large numbers

Could well be some other Pacific Islander people.

Where you live anyway? Fuckloads of koreans in Wellington over the past few years.

My apologies. It was Samoa.

It's Samoan men who can become women.

so many dubs

This man is our entire army

jesus christ

Who do you need protection from? You don't border Russia.

Polynesian raiding parties.

They get sent overseas mostly. I had a couple lads join last year but sounds like they havent done shit since. They also do aid work/etc here and overseas.