GIT OFF MY ASS, YA WEE BITTY FUCK

GIT OFF MY ASS, YA WEE BITTY FUCK

IF I PULL OUT THE CLAYMORE YER SHIT OUTTA LUCK

WHO IS DAT GIRL? THAT PRETTY YOUNG THING

I don't really consider this album that funny. I mean I laugh at parts of it, but that only intensifies the massive amounts of honest and affecting tragedy. It isn't just the last track that pulls my sad-leg, the rest of the album is just as miserable. I don't think that mood juxtaposition is in and of itself a virtue, (looking at you twenty one pilots) but I love it when an album uses happy instrumentals that are tonally flexible enough to be interpreted as being sad when the lyrics are brought to mind.

I get upset when people joke about this album being funny spongebob music. The lyrics are right there.

AFTER I FUCK HER, SHE'LL GET UP AND SING

What is the point of this thread?

Yes, that's something someone said on that album. Congratulations for pointing that out.

Now please stop spamming this weird annoying album.

Try going to reddit maybe

>I hate fun

FUCK OFF YOU STINKY ASS HOE

hi ,reddit

Go back to,Reddit

t. reddit

A CHILD WITHOUT AN EYE
MADE A MOTHER CRY

WHY ASK WHY

This is my favorite album of all time

Am I a pleb

this is pretty much all of ween's best albums.
the best example i can think of is zoloft off of quebec.

SHE KEPT HER CHILD CLEAN
ON BUCKINGHAM GREEN

Nice going, reddit

THE CHILDREN SAW THE EYE
AS A SIGN FROM GOD

OCEAN MAN

DESCENDING FROM THE SKY

Very true. What's the consensus on GWS? Everyone always talks about Mollusk and Quebec but I feel that the debut is also really fantastic.

GWS is second only to the mollusk imo

The songwriting is amazing, the playing is tight, and there's an earnest honesty present as in all their albums that really makes me enjoy listening to it

I have a lot of goofball friends and it reminds me of simpler days when we would just fuck around in the summertime making dumb videos and jokes, nothing like it for me personally

HEY LITTLE BOY, WHAT YOU GOT THERE?

I'M WAVING MY DICK IN THE WIND

Kind sir, it's a mollusk I found

DID YOU FIND IT IN THE SANDY GROUND, DOES IT EMULATE THE OCEAN SOUND?

i personally feel like the pod is an improvment on the oneness in every way, but it's still a good album

I'M A GOOFY GOOBER: ROCK!

YOU FUCKED UP

IT'S BEEN 97 DAYS SINCE I LAYED MY HEAD BESIDE YOU
AND A MILLION MILES OF HIGHWAY IN BETWEEN

Fuck OFF!!!!!

DELETE THIS!!!!!

YOU BITCH

Yeah, especially Nicole. Its just so fun and goofy I can't help but love it.
As much as I like The Pod, you really need to be in a certain mood to listen to some of those songs. Also I've always wished that Stallion p2 wasn't the closer. Pork Roll ends with them saying 'thats all, thats the end, thanks' and then another song comes on. Its really the only thing that bugs me about the album.

Also, it makes me a little sad the Pure Guava gets no love. Some of those songs are seriously fantastic... like the humor of GWS with the lofi musicality of the Pod... touch my tooter and tender situation are just fantastic.

FREEDOM OF THE BODY

anyone here listen to any demo tapes/unreleased shit?

Patrish

>I've loved you so long
>since you were a child
>I've cared for your every need
>I've tried to make you smile
>when all the while
>you wanted to leave
>you wanted to leave

The song is about a man holding a young girl against her will, all the while trying to make her happy by forcefully catering to her "needs"

He's the villain as revealed at the end of the song when he tries to kidnap her back

Yes, and its bad that I relate to this song

He's just one of the lads

Mfw i have a whole folder dedicated to that stuff, spend a little time organizing it every week, so soon nobody will have to deal with the mess of finding the unreleased songs or wondering where they come from.

>Plain Recordings is in charge of reissuing their albums in vinyl

Fuck this planet

Yea exactly. I think ween is perfect for this reason. Their music may appear to be a complete joke on the surface level, but if you dig a little deeper it's much more substantial than that. Ween taught me that life can both a total fucking joke and also crushingly depressing at the same time.

You're a hero

I CANNOT REVEAL

Sadly I'm away from my computer now, but I'll probably have it done and uploaded on browntracker in a few months. I'm also including info on demos we don't have access to, as well as the cover art and inserts for old EPs and singles.

you are doing god's work, user

Wait, what's wrong with Plain Recordings?

THE WORDS OF THE GOLDEN EEL

Shitty-ass vinyl reissues all around

This is exactly what GWS sounds like, and if it wasn't for knowing how earnest it is I definitely wouldn't put it up there with the Mollusk.

The whole album sounds like coming up with dumb, fun ideas with your friends

Damn it. Was really looking forward to getting the first 4 albums on vinyl.

TAKE ME BY THE HAND LEAD ME TO THE LAND

Yes, I found it on the ground emulating the ocean sound

>Also, it makes me a little sad the Pure Guava gets no love
I'm honestly surprised there are people who like The Pod more than Pure Guava.

Schnitzel from UK has reissued Chocolate and Cheese last month. Seems to be much better, if you're willing to pay a little more for it.

MISTER WOULD YOU PLEASE HELP MY PONY

Thank you for the tip, will look into it

I know, it's just so bouncy and fun. No bad songs and it ends perfectly, unlike the pod.

Of Montreal is kinda like this, happy on the surface, depressing on the inside

t. wee bitty fuck