/asean/

Costume edition

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/10/28/asia/china-xi-jinping-core-leader/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmcTQCZeTOs
youtube.com/watch?v=YR12Z8f1Dh8
asia.nikkei.com/Features/China-up-close/Duterte-s-about-face-unsettles-Xi?page=1
business.inquirer.net/217684/bcda-says-it-was-unaware-of-wb-blacklist-of-chinese-firms
news.abs-cbn.com/video/news/10/27/16/pinoy-fishermen-say-they-can-fish-in-scarborough-shoal-again
gmanetwork.com/news/story/586757/news/nation/chinese-vessels-no-longer-chasing-away-pinoy-fishermen-from-panatag-shoal
rappler.com/newsbreak/investigative/148347-fake-accounts-manufactured-reality-social-media
manilastandardtoday.com/opinion/columns/lowdown-by-jojo-robles/150361/six-more-years-.html
state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2016/07/259587.htm
rappler.com/nation/148772-philippines-president-duterte-china-trip-scarborough-shoal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mlaysian loli 2bh

>After Duterte, Malaysia’s Najib seeks closer ties to China
>KUALA LUMPUR -- Malaysian Prime Minster Najib Razak heads to China next week to build closer ties and seek investment, which may further dent US aims in Southeast Asia after a push by President Rodrigo Duterte to bolster China ties.

MALAYSIA TRULY ASIA

Our pres
Our country

Pivot to Asia indeed

Is Deepavali a public holiday in the Philippines?

Gonna have to pay respects.
edition.cnn.com/2016/10/28/asia/china-xi-jinping-core-leader/

no.there are only 150,000 indians here

Since when is Malaysia not pro china?

Only us and maybe Vietnam are putting up a fight

he's going to china to train with the finest ping pong player

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmcTQCZeTOs

Why would we be friends with a country that cucked us out of like 4 Olympics gold medals?

Always love China.

At least they're consistent

The fireworks have started, I hate it.

So that we can ask them to coach us later.

Join the celebration la macha...

youtube.com/watch?v=YR12Z8f1Dh8

China is our savior.

Can you go to sleep after this?

Are those girls the same ethnicity as our Indians?

Yes

>americas pivot to asia
>thailang king die
>japan uncle die
>isis spawn in SEA
>americas only ally will soon coup'ed and destabilized
everything american touch gets civil wars and shit. what the fuck

chekd ur dubs of troof

I don't know.can you?

>Mfw 7-11 employees gives you sign of approval everytime you buy condoms when you are in the line alone.

Truly the bros in service industry

China. Russia. America. Philippines. Long ago, the four Country lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the American nation attacked. Only FEM, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he was exiled. A many years passed and my brother and I discovered a new President, a Pro Philippines named Rody, and although his Strategy skills are great, he still has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But We believe Rody can save the Philippines

tfw buying condoms just to jerk off in them

>asia.nikkei.com/Features/China-up-close/Duterte-s-about-face-unsettles-Xi?page=1
>mfw the Chinese think they got deceived and played
Based Duts

Truly the meme master

I hope so, I can't wait for a mob to behaed dutdut like what they did with gadaffi

We are not allies anymore remember

>gadaffi deserved it

look at this bluepilled af cuck. look at him and laugh

China is the who attacked us
Especially when we closed down our bases

>calls the President violent
>blames pnp for EJK
>now this yellowtard wants to use violence to stop the country from moving forward
kek

Yeah whole we got 24bil loans to pay

I wonder if Palawan is worth that

For dutdut its worth it lol

Hopefully it will save the country

o how easy their pretenses of benevolence and civility crack

business.inquirer.net/217684/bcda-says-it-was-unaware-of-wb-blacklist-of-chinese-firms

We got cucked hard

China started claiming islands & building artificial ones during noynoy's term, but no media coverage, no media ape shit.
The case we won in the UN is just for show. The UN is useless in terms of telling other countries like China what to do. Look at Syria, the UN has been condemning Assad for using force against terrorists since 2010 to no avail.

You should thank the President for negotiating & restoring our fishing grounds back without violence but peaceful negotiations

As Confucius once said, if a government is a failure in virtuous rule, it is moral to remove such a government.

Obey your Chinese overlords, mang.

cough *noynoy left PRRD with P6.4 trillion debt* cough

>newsinfo.inquirer.net/766619/next-president-to-inherit-p6-4-t-debt-freedom-from-debt-coalition

The media apes hit started when china blocks us form exploring thereed bank then the shoal the it snowballed from thier

If china doesn't drop their claim then its still up in the air

>Negotiating.
It's China just showing that they own the place and their just letting us have it back for now. Besides it is easy for them to start bullying those fishermen away anyway and they havent left their artificial island bases.

Duterte coming to them is seen as a concession. Classic fucking Metternich.

news.abs-cbn.com/video/news/10/27/16/pinoy-fishermen-say-they-can-fish-in-scarborough-shoal-again

gmanetwork.com/news/story/586757/news/nation/chinese-vessels-no-longer-chasing-away-pinoy-fishermen-from-panatag-shoal

Our fishermen now can get back with their livelihood and bloodshed is avoided. Definitely far better than yellowtards plebbits idea of declaring war. they probably got it from sucking warmongering american cum

And now add in more 24bill
But that article it also looks like the re inverse most of it

Don't Flips get tired of talking about the same shit over and over?

>China started claiming islands & building artificial ones during noynoy's term, but no media coverage, no media ape shit.
It was all over the fucking news, you dip.

This relief of the fishermen from aggressive acts of Chinese vessels is great and hopefully it is not just a momentary reprieve. Let's hope the Chinese are acting in good faith - there is nothing wrong with being suspicious about them (the PRC) or being worried about potential pitfalls in dealing with them, the potential for them to act in bad faith and exploit that. It's understandable to approach it in that way while at the same time being glad that matters were addressed peacefully, without bloodshed and now our fishermengs can do their thang without fear of harm.

Chinese will surely manipulate his words in case the two sides go to negotiations, regardless if bilateral (please no) or multilateral.

The Chinese, pretty pathetically and disgracefully, and realizing that despite their strongarm threats of not abiding by the UNCLOS treaty, realize that a) it is likely the tribunal will rule against them and b) don't want to lose face.

>Ask foreign cunts to use our own waters.
Really getting sick of all these "Duterte master diplomat" from cucks.

So what do you think we should do? blabber & white while our fishermen go hungry? or negotiate peacefully. And may I remind you we do not have the military capability to engage on a bitter war against the Chinese, our only option is to stand our ground & negotiate

This.

>Tfw someone doesn't use folders on their desktop screen
>tfw there's a gorrillion documents just all over the screen
this triggers my OCD

blame the redddit philippines pro-yellow liberal party shilling everyday
they want us to believe their "cause" and circlejerk in their retarded ideas

They don't have any other interesting thing, their duterte is the only thing they have

I suspect China is going to take this as precedent that the Philippines recognizes China's authority in the area.

R E A L P O L I T I K

you dumb redditors

don't

push

me

cause

I'm

close

to

the

Pure speculations. Even the US suggested to settle things peacefully with China after the Hague ruling.

Nobody can give up the claim, even the President said that himself he made it clear during the al-Jazeera interview. No one is letting go of the claim, only paranoid yellowtards say has Philippine government has given up the claim

Did they drop their claim
Of not then we are still under their leash

rappler.com/newsbreak/investigative/148347-fake-accounts-manufactured-reality-social-media

Its our job to circlejerk about Du30

They can use that as justification

No, not really.

you guys still at the BGC office?

manilastandardtoday.com/opinion/columns/lowdown-by-jojo-robles/150361/six-more-years-.html

We don't even need a navy. Call their bluff and see what happens.
See if China is willing to shoot a US ally.
See if the USA is willing to back its own ally.
Boom, you put these assholes into the world stage.

We don't even need a real navy to do it, there's the fucking US. Hell we don't even need to target the Coast Guard nor the Chink navy, the Chinese civilians would do.

8/10 chances that WWIII will not start and there'll only be a standoff and China will find itself in an inferior position seen as the aggressor party by half of the UNSC
anyway.

The problem with the Philippines is everything we do is half-assed. Duterte going to China and bending over is just one in the long list of half-assed things the government does.

>We should disregard sovereignity because muh hunger.
Cuck politics.

>muh 9 dash lines
kek

state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2016/07/259587.htm
>The decision today by the Tribunal in the Philippines-China arbitration is an important contribution to the shared goal of a peaceful resolution to disputes in the South China Sea.

>peaceful resolution to disputes
i bet you are living in a fucking squatter are that only violence is the only way to claim something.

go end urself yellowtard squatter.

sticking with the US is quarter-assing it

Sticking with China is full retarding it.

If its there then we still going to have problems

Where will /asean/ go if in case Sup Forums dies?

of course the retarded anti-government Sup Forumscucks has shithole of a reddit to go back to, but where will we go?

The Chinese has been building artificial islands for years, yet the USA just watched, if you think the US will fight for us, then you're dreaming, the only reason why they fought for us during WW2 was because they hoped to make our country one of their state after the war. And if war between the USA & China happens our country will be their battle ground and many pinoys will die

wtf i hate malaysia now

Its not about defending, he basically 'acknowledged' that is their territory. He could have tried to ignore the issue if he wants to be friends with china. Hell prev admin joined the chinese bank even though we have territories squables with them.

He even lied about trying assert that scarbarough shoal as ours during his election which gave me at least hope that his patriotic. He pretty much pretended it never happened

>Muh peace! Muh peace!
It's really funny that the emotional asswads who support Duterte were probably the same people calling for Chinese blood a few years ago to the point of racism.

good thing we're branching out and not sticking with just china then.

AB

I've always hated Indonesia.

i give the yellowtards more shilling jobs to do

fullchinz pinoy and maloloschinz is pretty much pro-duterte

do your job yellowcucks and defend your political views
shill and beyond

fuck you malingsia

It stared around 2013
But the harasmment and illega claims started in 2008

I blame a arroyo for making those curropt deals with out securing our country first

source:my ass

it's really funny that you think you're making some kind of point here

Don't talk to your employers like that hon.

Why are we not blaming china for taking our territories in the first place?

brunei is best friend

we actually are

lel

This desu

Flips are best friend. Malingsia fund terrorism so I hate them.

Daily reminder that these Sup Forumscucks are the same people who were crying about Martial Law under the new government, believes that government will take little to no action on president's 3-6 months of eradicating drugs and crime, Islamic communism takeover on the Philippines, crony of chinks/Gloria Arroyo/George Soros, Abu Sayyaf seizing the country because muslim sucker, becoming a failed state etc.

You are literally arguing with the same retarded people giving redundant statement that has little idea how the politics work and what Duterte has done in the country for his past political life. I don't know why are you still trying to make sense out of these guy suffering from closed loop thinking. As if a way more corrupt official like Binay or Roxas could serve as an architect of great changes in the Philippines.

Indonesia isn't even a real place.

Almost everybody is racist and judgmental, put a fucking sock in it faggot.

rappler.com/nation/148772-philippines-president-duterte-china-trip-scarborough-shoal

How can Indonesia be real if our eyes aren't real?

You can like the gov and the country and disagree with your batshit president
He's not a god wtf

>shilling for rappler

at least tell me you're one of their cute staffers

Can we all agree that Filipino is like the Japanese of SEA? :^)
It's the best sounding, most of it is phoneticized (because of grammar) and a huge chunk of it is made from another language.

hey ausweeb,where have you been?

malaysia has no soul

After all that bravado versus the West, he's nothing but limp-dicked towards China. We had the UNCLOS ruling and support of most of the international community but he threw those away.

Fuck this guy. He's selling out our territories and resources.

>be noy
>"china a nazi lmao peenoi pryde world wide le most powerful race"
>fish on disputed waters
>gets rammed by chink vessels
>le based noy i r8 8/8 pres saf44 mamasapano never ever

>be digong
>"yo china we chillz n shiet"
>ask china if we cool and maybe fish in disputed waters
>k
>profit
>"top cuck chink doormat should've bombed them ships it's the only way god bless america"

I've been playing vidya, and finishing up some work and watching some anime too.

We are blaming the USA for something that we should be doing in the first place