Name a better animal collective album. I'll wait

Name a better animal collective album. I'll wait

you can't

GG

Feels, boom

wat de fugg ids mobing!! :DDD

Does anyone else find AC intensely annoying to get into?
I want to like them, and a few songs are okay (mainly Fireworks and The Purple Bottle come to mind) but this album particularly just gets on my nerves.

I want to enjoy their music.

I meant annoying to listen to, not get into.

i want a million dollars but sometimes it's just not in the cards

Don't listen to them in a normal state

lmao

This is 10000 times better than any AnCo album

Coming thru

honestly, It can be aggravating trying to "get" albums/bands. it drives me nuts. Espacially when ive got nothing going on and im bored. Dont work yourself too hard. stick with the songs you like for now. the rest might grow on you. thats how albums usually "click" for me

both exactly "as good" as MPP. No better, no worse.

> that rhythmic guitar loop kicks in on Bros 10/10

its a lot less energetic than AnCo, but its fucking great!

sorry but STGSTV is way better

Name a good animal collective album. I'll wait

That's how it usually works for me too, but it's been a long time since I first heard mpp. I've probably just made it harder for myself to enjoy the album because it actively annoys me now.

It's annoying, because it's not like I can pinpoint something I dislike about them or think that they're a bad band, I just don't "get" it.

I think Sung Tongs gives it a run for its money.

yeah, when your day centers around the experience of listening to a good album, its hard to give something a few decent chances when you think you could be listening to something better. it took me a year of inconsistent listening to authentically enjoy loveless, but it still happened. it was worth all the work, too

it may happen, it may not. it seems that person pitch is easy to like for people who dont "get" MPP or AnCo. people love that album across the board.

How is Animal Collective live?

Going to see them live soon and have high hopes

you listened to this more than once? seems people who post it here haven't.

Eat my ass

Sung Tongs

Strawberry jam

Just saw them a few months back.

A lot of Painting With songs in the set but they sound way better live. Excellent energy from crowd and the band. Older jams sounded awesome, I'm even trying to see them again in September.

Have fun.

blurryface

Feels
Sung Tongs
Fall Be Kind
Spirit They're Gone
There are a lot better AnCo releases than MPP

>tfw when none of your favourite artists even come to your country

Painting With, not even trolling, keep it mind it's influenced by early Ramones recordings and cubism and dadaism

pretentious sack of shit. that album is a reeking 0.5/10 holy shit what a steaming pile of fan boy chum chum tier pop music.
kill yourself

Nah, it's the best. If you disagree you are another one of their stupid ADD fans who probably heard one of their other albums for the first time and the "oh wow so different" is going through your head rather than actually quality composition/songwriting which MPP does better than all their albums.

I see those influences and respect them (I mean, if you know art, these are obvious), but that doesn't make the album sound any better. PW is not better than every single Animal Collective album.

>singing about shit you do every single day
Amazing songwriting, truly groundbreaking and inspiring

:^)

>repeating the same verses and bridges over and over again

holy shit what amazing songwriting...