Opinions on Tyler?

pretty good artist but I want to know if you guys know him.

he sucks big balls

He seems like a nice young man.

Massive potential but he decided to sell to edgy high schoolers instead of producing good music.

dont like his music, but i like loiter squad

By being "crazy XD" "random lol" and "edgy" he ends up getting in his own way, he has pontential. Tracks like "Okaga CA" and "answer" show potential for a toned down stylw he could really thrive on (something earl managed to do, and tyler could do even better)

Goblins is completely awful
Wolf is bearable
Cherry Bomb was when I stopped giving a shit

bastard and cherry bomb were okay but i actually believe goblin is one of the worst hip hop albums ever

i think the whole edgy thing is over now, he is into a lot of good music nowadays

Didn't he get locked in prison? FREE TYLER!

that was in 2014

Tyler is definitely the most talented of OFWGKTA but he grabbed a paycheck by being edgy and loud.

I don't believe he's even interested in producing music anymore. It may mean that the theory about Frank Ocean's music being written entirely by Tyler is true. He could be focusing on that instead.

Also Colossus is objectively the best Tyler song.

true

cherry bomb is not music to many people

yeah because all white people dominate blacks in the music industry -_-

have u heard wolf or cherry bomb? a lot of duds but the jazz influence is beautiful on a few of the tracks. He COMPLETELY dropped the goblin sound

Cherry Bomb is awful though.

Wolf is decent. A few select tracks are good.

he is kind of a pop star

many ppl like his persona more than the music. u can say the same abt mac demarco, and a whole buttload of indie musicians.

i don't really think he makes good music... but i think he is entertaining as a person

i just love seeing him having fun and doing what he loves, showing talent. I'm into him more as an overall creative, but I'm still familiar and a fan of all of his music, just not as much in goblin tho.
>Cherry Bomb is awful though.
its very sporadic but i enjoy it. Its not conceptual, but has bangers, some hard lyrics and smooth sounds spaced out.

His favorite rapper is Death Grips.
It means something.

>bangers

All of your opinions are now discarded

Yonkers is good.

have you never enjoyed loud, head-bobbing rap?

>bangers

I hate Cherry Bomb but there are songs in it that show he could progress to do something a lot better

>Okaga, CA
>Find Your Wings

shit like that

Buffalllo
Cherry bomb (the track)
Brown Stains
smuckers
okaga, ca
These tracks were fantastic

Edgy + pretentious

He's alright. Edgy as hell though
>Rape a pregnant bitch and tell my friends I had a threesome
Whoa there.
I like pic related more.

he's an OK producer, and a really cringey dude

He has said in the past that his favourite is Eminem

Is he even edgy anymore? I haven't heard cherry bomb so I don't know what he's like these days. He was really edgy on bastard, goblin and the OF shit from that time period, but I'm pretty sure he's moved on from that.

that's actually a cool line right there

He needed to burn fast and die young to get his shtick across, but now it will be interesting to see what he can do

post more riff

earl is by far the most talented

I like him, i don't even mind the edgy nature of his early work. Hell i even liked most of cherry bomb.

Wolf was good but that's what all are saying

I thought that Cherry Bomb, while sloppy and not cohesive, had some really interesting moments. Obvious Roy Ayers influence. I'll be waiting to see what he does next.

very glad he got earl to where he is today, because somehow earl turned out to be a better rapper AND producer than him

I'm just not sure if Tyler ever really grew up, dude really could've used a strong father figure in his life