youtube.com/watch?v=u5ZrcTin-ZI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z33VWOaCImQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Eeriu2FoUog
youtube.com/watch?v=VeOlPQqJR-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>using drugs

That's for losers, fampai

current favorite is this
just a lot of pot. I wanna try mushies and LSD but I had a horrible bout of mental illness and depression last year that never got properly treated, it just sort of went away after ~six months, and I'm afraid if I do a heavy psych i'll lapse into something

>favorite album
psychocandy

>favorite drug
DMT, mushrooms. I truly enjoy tripping it rocks. I'm not sure about acid these days, the potency is just too unpredictable for the 12hr experience that it is

caffeine alcohol I am merely a slave to. I strive for the cheapest way to get my caffeine and beer kicks.

Shrooms

Happened to me. There was some shitty stuff that happened in my life right after but I feel like they brought back my depression even though my life is leagues better than before.

3-meo-pcp

My favorite drug is LIFE

LIFE

caffeine

Weed and Kava

Woolie...

>House in the tall grass

>DOM (as far as I know)

All of the LSD users are posers

>Homeshake - Midnight Snack

>Alcohol

DMT

Cubensis psilocybe

cannabis, psilocybin

what is the comfiest, least likely to induce a bad trip psychedelic

I want to try drugs but I'm a loser and I get scared easily

don't really do drugs very often, don't drink either, but I like rolling on mdma 1-3 times a year

youtube.com/watch?v=u5ZrcTin-ZI

Anime

Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream
DXM

Just smoke weed dude. Lmao

Get a trip sitter who has done psychedelics before and make sure you're in a good place mentally. Honestly most psychedelics can put you in a bad place.

Alcohol

So you want to purposely have a bad grip? Just trip alone and when your room turns into a flaming remnant of your past with moving pictures on the wall you'll most likely freak out.

Personally I like to trip alone in my room. Get to play my own tunes and think about my own shit. Tripping with buddies can be nice but everybody always fiends for the aux

Leme guess, u like sublime

youtube.com/watch?v=Z33VWOaCImQ

Manga

mushrooms. hands down. you might get a belly ache, but you are very likely to get neat visuals and positive feelings about life. its over in 3 hours anyways.

DMT is like jumping off a rock into a lake. really hard to muster up the courage but and most people dont break though anyways but if you do it will blow your mind. its over in 15 minutes.

acid is like going on a super long hike. you wont feel the same for like another whole day.

2cb is (apparently, never done acid myself) like acid but it's not super psychologically intense, more fun and easy

mushrooms

why

2C-B

why hasn't anybody said peyote

literally babby psych

If you can put your hands on it, 2c-b
A 20 mg dose is psychedelic and will probably not induce a bad trip. But don't forget that a bad trip is not just some shit that happens if you're unlucky, it shows an important issue in your psyche. Like a strong pain indicate an injury that needs care.

Dude lmao of coarse I love sublime and weed

youtube.com/watch?v=Eeriu2FoUog

Anime

anything more than pot scares me. my ex became a cokehead

Pot is my most used but I enjoyed MDMA more and got more out of mushrooms.

The real best drug is love, though.

(You)s

maybe this

youtube.com/watch?v=VeOlPQqJR-o

Manga

One of the 2C family (if you don't consider weed a psych, and even then I've seen some people get really paranoid while high).

Though your mindset and setting are a huge part of psychedelic experience so it's best to allay those anxieties; getting a trip sitter who's a trusted friend helps me with that immensely.

There is more to LIFE than LIFE