Where will you go if Sup Forums gets shut down?

Where will you go if Sup Forums gets shut down?

REDDIT

To a better place

•••chan

To eternal slumber, because truth is, i have nowhere else to go.

I will see the afterlife.

i'd commit suicide

We have our own Sup Forums

wiz?

I have no family. I have no friends. I have no life. Sup Forums is the source of only human interaction I have and I believe I am correct in saying this still apllies for some 2 or 5% of the population of the website. That being said, I will just suicide to avoid the complete madness the deletion of this website will provide me. Maybe eight chan and other alternatives will be reasonably populated, something like a diaspora might occur, but it would still not feel the same way. I know it.

I have my own personal chan running on tinyboard, I'll go there and quietly shitpost at myself.

Why not dvach?
It seems alright.
I would post there instead of here if I understood russian better.

when

Wizardchan probably, I just can't go to a normal discussion site, only imageboards can suffice.

It just doesn't feel the right way.
Sup Forums has the best proportion of autism, anime, shitposting, etc. It feels like an unique thing to me. it's like trying to copy a secret formula.

outside

So I guess it's time to learn russian for shitposting

To krautchan and show some activity in the Sup Forums Steam group.

Outside

I'll just have to move to Poland to insult Poles in person

Gensokyo

>was planning to go to krautchan
>Finnish people are banned there

Double that. Only good thing about sandniggerchan is non-Sup Forums where Abu is not educated enough to even know what can he fuck up. There you can find good advise or share an achievement in your hobby, but .и. is entirely lost after advertising imageboard in our local facebook. It's just all in that rere type of cancer you could find in middle school. much like Sup Forums's Sup Forums, but somehow even shittier.

Reddit

I'll probably get my assignments in uni done faster, and thus get more free time. It would probably help me develop an active social life. Maybe gook is doing me a big favour.

I HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE, I HAVE NO FRIENDS, I HAVE NO JOB AND I HATE MY FAMILY. Sup Forums IS MY ONLY SOCIAL INTERACTION I GET EVERYDAY!!!!

Should I just kill myself?

this

no, you should pick up the pieces and move on
it's what I did

Move on to where? What are some good chans? I mostly browse r9k, is there a r9k board on one of the other chans?

pretty much this

I would give eight and wiz a try, but it just won't be as good.

I also have cable6, but francophone imageboards will never be that active. Heck, maybe I would even try Ylilauta. Who knows, maybe I'll magically learn Finnish. And maybe I'll become so desperate that, God forbid, I'll end up giving [spoiler]reddit[/spoiler] a shot.

I will buy a katana replica and seppuku
at least have an honorful death instead of a pussy ass faggot pills suicide

76chan or 8ch.pl

Man, /r9k/ is so bad now, there also seems to be no comparable board, wizchan is quite different, even after browsing so many other chans, I never found anything similiar, which is also better.

I will finally be free

I literally can't open any is.4cdn images anymore, the only ones which work are i.4cdn

What the fuck is gookmoot doing, jesus christ

This is nice .gif

/r9k/ has been shit for years now, it seems like all the old poster moved somewhere and I can't find where. The one on 4+Sup Forums is a bit better, but still extremely bad and wizchan is just not for me they all seem so smug and I just don't fit it. Is this truly the end?

>Is this truly the end?
I'm afraid so

In a way though it's not surprising, perhaps it's even good in some regards; this site is getting more and more invaded by normies, and the site is becoming entirely Sup Forums-centric. Perhaps, at this point it's even more Sup Forums-centric than Sup Forums-centric, which would be a first in Sup Forums's history. Unsurprisingly, Sup Forums killed the site with their inability to just stay on their board and circlejerk amongst themselves, rather than trying to do le ebin raid.

To the grave.

there still is a one nice board

in that case Finland, i am your Paki brother
also dont hate your family
try to find a job and start socializing at job 1st

I spent the last 4 years here, I'll miss you all when he shuts us down

I don't want a job, I want to shitpost on image boards...

Then get a job that allows shitposting in the free time, like I do it right now.

you are lucky to have putin as.....wait can you tell putin to save this page?

wat you do Russia?
also i like Russia but you already know that

meh, I was laready quitting after the American election, all I want is my chance to rub it in on /pol's face

pretty much this. Sup Forums has come to a dead end since Sup Forums became the most popular board. and it wont recover. ever.

Not to mention hiro acquiring the site.

I mean, supposedly he single-handedly killed 2ch with his stupidity, greed and incompetence, so it's not really surprising that Sup Forums is about to die so soon after he acquired the site (even though retarded underage amerifat Sup Forums posters also hold a large amount of the blame).

Putin has nothing to do with that, I work in US company office in my town. Though, municipal workers seem to fuck around and do nothing all the time, maybe they post here too.

You encountered a Rare Lucky Putin
Power and vodka will come to you, but only if you post "Thanks, Vladimir Vladimirovitch" in this thread.

System analyst, officially I "analyze" tasks for creating BSS systems for internet providers (like viewing catalogs and interconnections of mobile RAN equipment, network services in software-defined virtualized networks, etc, generally all that shit between your device and Sup Forums), but right now I just write documentation for coders and get regularly frustrated about this milti-fucking-dimentional graphs and data flows which we should view in web-browser, so network engineer could pick his nose all day, automatically redeploying this shit if it fails andmeditate lookink at statistics. Most days I work just half of time, mentioned in task tracker because of waiting for reviews, unaccessable colleagues or just low number of income tasks so I have to sit and entertain myself woth ISO documentation and Wikipedia tech pages.

As for other options, one can simply work as night guard or code monkey, lots of jobs either have pauses in work or allow slacking when you finish task faster than it's expected by employer.

Dammit, forgot the Putin

wizardchan lols

i will write my own chan

gulyáschan? :DDDDDDDDDD

i was consistently warning Sup Forums users that how greedy the stupid gook was and its better to be harsh to him for a while and force him to accept users demands at the start since the first time it was announced. nobody heard it though.

the another reason is this site has actually gone into a decline. anyway the "anonymous" random madness culture is gone, and it means this site lost one of its own strengths. what Sup Forums has been doing is just about ideology. it cant gain anything other than itself.

and yes, since about then, weebs, and probably japan itself too, have been pretty much hated here. weebshits like moeshit are annoying but leddit or normie western things Sup Forums gets instead are worse honestly.

8 chan bruh

krautchan basically where i am from

but you're not a kraut

Keep surfing the net for another site or forum. Otherwise, my life won't change.

heaven

Usually when im forced off Sup Forums i go into mania after a full day of not moving
>end up reading tons
>replacements sites like reddit or 4+4 are never enough
>studying useless shit for jobs
>Mapped out my life skills like it was an rpg and attributed them to strength, charisma, intelligence, dexterity, willpower, and luck

Home

9GEG

Probably nowhere and end up being a lot more productive.

The Underworld.

420chan :^)

fufufu dot moe
4*Sup Forums is pretty dead and worthless but will probably be the easiest and most well-known site, with the largest userbase
Death of Sup Forums wouldn't be all bad. It would cull a lot of the worthless fat in this community, newfags and casuals with no knowledge of imageboard culture who aren't aware of other places to go, redditors whose first thought is to go back there when this place falls. It might honestly be an improvement

AB.